XBOX ONE Major Issues! Help!

Discus and support XBOX ONE Major Issues! Help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I am having serious issues with my console. Hopefully, you can help me figure out what's wrong. I turned my xbox one on and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AddisonCampanella, Feb 14, 2020.

1. XBOX ONE Major Issues! Help!

Hello Everyone,

I am having serious issues with my console. Hopefully, you can help me figure out what's wrong.

I turned my xbox one on and it appeared only as a black screen for a few seconds with no sound and then switched to my tv's "no signal" sign.

My xbox will turn itself off about a minute after the no signal box pops up.

I have tried holding down the power button for 10 seconds.

I tried holding down the power and eject buttons simultaneously and still nothing.

I have also used multiple HDMI cords and multiple tv's.

All HDMI's work using my MAC

HELP!

:)

AddisonCampanella, Feb 14, 2020
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Addison,

Thanks for keeping us updated. Do you have the original Xbox One console with the Power brick for a power supply? If so, is the LED light blinking orange or acting out of the ordinary? Check out this support article if that is the case: Xbox
    One Power Supply Solution

Aside from that, when all troubleshooting has failed you would want to consider replacing your console. You can use this link if your console is still within warranty: Getting
    your Xbox console serviced
  3. Ironwilled Win User

4. Koods Win User

Could be any one of a number of different issues from overheating to an HDMI port fault, the only thing we can really do is suggest checking out www.support.xbox.com if it's still under warranty and see about getting it sent for repair, if it's not under
    warranty then I'd probably be suggesting getting a new Xbox.
  5. AddisonCampanella Win User

Thank you but those options didn't work
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Addison,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are having an issue with a blank screen. You can use the

guide for blank screen
    and try the troubleshooting steps. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE Major Issues! Help! - Similar Threads - Major Issues Help

2. Major Game License Issue have been dealing with sice December 12th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major Game License Issue have been dealing with sice December 12th: I have been having a Major Game License Issue with Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts have been dealing with since January 5th, the game was purchased on Dec 28th (Had 3 Deaths in the family and just...
  3. Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the...

in XboX Insiders
    Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the...: Major issues launching anything I can't launch the hub to report this. I think my external hard drive is dying and causing issues on my X1X (Skip ahead alpha). When installing games, it gets...
  4. Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...: The Xbox Avatar App [Newer one] is having major lag issues. I use a Keyboard to type. When using the in app search function, the letters will not type until several seconds later. I am also not...
  5. Needing help. Suffering major console issues

in XboX Insiders
    Needing help. Suffering major console issues: Hi everyone. Haven’t been having any issues with the Program except the occasional game crash where the headset makes this weird buzzing sound, the game freezes up and crashes taking me back to...
  6. xbox is squarely PLEASE help XBOX one S major issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox is squarely PLEASE help XBOX one S major issues: Help!!! There is something really wrong on my xbox one S. I signed in with my pass key code on call of duty 3. played for a few minutes and got bumped off. Also every time I turned my mic off...
  7. Experiencing major issue with add-ons, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Experiencing major issue with add-ons, please help: Alright, so, I've had Dragon Age: Inquisition for quite a long time now. I have made multiple different save files and played it quite a lot. I bought the Game of the Year edition, and have had...
  8. Certain games have major graphics issue on Xbox one,help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Certain games have major graphics issue on Xbox one,help!!!: hello, so I've had my console since the week it first released, exelent system up until I decided to buy mafia 3 first and then the new release recore. both games honestly to put it lightly look...
  9. Major connection issues- please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major connection issues- please help!: So I have been having major issues with my x box one for months. I have spoken to support twice and have tried everything- they reconnected my account, we did a soft restart, cleared my caches, I...
  10. Xbox one headset adapter major issue, please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one headset adapter major issue, please help: So I've had an Xbox one for almost a year now and despite many other problems like my disc drive sometimes working and the controllers disconnecting randomly , a new problem just came up and is...