Xbox One making a weird buzzing/scratching noise

Discus and support Xbox One making a weird buzzing/scratching noise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one is making a weird Buzzing/Scratching noise when I play Dead Rising 3. This is weird because the console runs silently and smoothly when my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SmokiestCircle8, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Xbox One making a weird buzzing/scratching noise

My Xbox one is making a weird Buzzing/Scratching noise when I play Dead Rising 3. This is weird because the console runs silently and smoothly when my other two games FIFA 14 and Assassins Creed: IV

Would any of you know why its making this noise exclusively for Dead Rising 3. I've checked for scratches and nothing, I've turned the system on and off unplugged the console nothing.

What do?

:)

SmokiestCircle8, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Kimmoz(2)
    Kimmoz(2) Guest
    Xbox one: loud buzzing noise, what to do?

Hello my xbox one is making a loud buzzing noise, what to do?

Kimmoz(2), Feb 8, 2014
  3. BOSTON FEVER
    BOSTON FEVER Guest
    Xbox One ticking while disc is playing

My xbox one is making a buzzzing noise when I play Madden 25 in it. When using any other feature is functions fine. The buzzing noise is not as prominent as the loud disc drive clicking noises i've seen on youtube. Is anyone else experiencing this buzzing
    noise?

BOSTON FEVER, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

Call phone support. The number in the US and CANADA. It is 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

Dakrkplayer2, Feb 8, 2014
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Call phone support. The number in the US and CANADA. It is 1-800-4MY-XBOX.
  6. Alchemist Don Win User

Xbox not reading Dragons Dogma...

It's the original version... My Xbox makes 2 weird buzzing noises when it tries to read the disc then it just says open tray.
  7. Yinob Win User

Weird noises coming from console

What kind of "weird noises" are? Is that whistle, or is it buzzing? If its just buzzing, propably your xbox is reading the gmae disk.
  8. SAKK408 Win User

Xbox one Power problems

Sorry scratch that, the buzzing noise is coming from the insert in which the power block goes into.
  9. JhonSnow777 Win User

Xbox One X making weird buzzing noise

My One X has been making an odd buzzing/whirring noise on the right side when playing games. I'll attach the video to watch, raise your volume up but depending on how loud you go it may sound worse than what I actually hear. I have to put my ear close to
    the system to hear it but I'm posting this to ask if it's a hard drive issue or what exactly. Especially around the 0:20 mark you can hear the fan cut out and the buzzing is still present.

It only appears when playing a game, after quitting out of the game the noise goes away. Thing is all my games are loaded onto an external hard drive so I'm not sure if it would actually be the main internal HDD.

https://youtu.be/vr8RDCY1GbA
    Hello. To me sounds like a normal sound when mechanical HDD are working... do you experiment any issue? Broken mechanical HDD sounds like a click.... click.... click and fi this happen probably games will not work, even the operative system. Doesnt look
    like anything wrong...
Thema:

1. Xbox One making a weird buzzing/scratching noise - Similar Threads - making weird buzzing

2. Xbox 1 X does start up noise but it does not do anything, it makes weird noises then closes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 X does start up noise but it does not do anything, it makes weird noises then closes...: Xbox 1 X does start up noise but it does not do anything, it makes weird noises then closes itself. My cousin had the same problem. cb2101ec-8861-4ea5-b3f6-4ae352f87917
  3. Xbox One X making weird buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X making weird buzzing noise: My One X has been making an odd buzzing/whirring noise on the right side when playing games. I'll attach the video to watch, raise your volume up but depending on how loud you go it may sound...
  4. Xbox one is making a weird clicking sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one is making a weird clicking sound: This has been going on for a while. Every few minutes my xbox one has made this weird clicking sound. I can't seem to find anybody else with this problem. If anybody help that would be awesome!...
  5. Xbox Games crashing and then Console making weird buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Games crashing and then Console making weird buzzing noise: Hello Community/Support, AS the title suggests, I'm having trouble with my xbox one where my games will suddenly crash while the console lets of this loud buzzing noise (like a cat stuck in a...
  6. Xbox making a weird buzzing sound when I play a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making a weird buzzing sound when I play a game.: So I started playing Halo MC and I noticed it was making this weird buzzing sound. I tried popping NHL 16 in and the same thing. I'm wondering if it means anything. [View:[MEDIA]]...
  7. Xbox One making weird audio sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One making weird audio sounds: My Xbox One console is making a weird audio sound after the current update on May 12 2015. The sound resembles something metallic hitting a concrete/hardwood floor minus the repetitive pinging...
  8. My xbox one is making a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one is making a weird noise...: when I insert a disk, I've looked at many videos on youtube, mine isnt as annoying as the 'humming' noise people have trouble with, but the noise was never there before, my xbox one is almost...
  9. Headset making weird sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset making weird sounds: People are telling me that my headset is making weird sounds when I am in a party with them. They are finding the sounds very annoying and I have to mute my mic to make it stop. I have tried to...
  10. Xbox one making weird noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one making weird noise: Recently received the Madden 15 bundle and the Xbox makes this buzzing/whinning noise. The weird thing is that the noise seems to only be audible when idling on the dashboard and/or if running an...