xbox one malfunction

Discus and support xbox one malfunction in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an original xbox one, it turns on ok by the controller or the console itself, but then the controller starts desyncing, no image shows up on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fabianosbds, Aug 28, 2019.

1. fabianosbds
    fabianosbds Guest

xbox one malfunction

I have an original xbox one, it turns on ok by the controller or the console itself, but then the controller starts desyncing, no image shows up on the tv, the xbox dont recognize any pendrive or HD, and i cant turn it off normally, only if i take off the
    power supply. Dont know what to do anymore.

:)

fabianosbds, Aug 28, 2019
  2. iBest58 Win User

Xbox one malfunctioning

Hi, I have this problem long time ago with BF4. I noticed that I had to change the system settings to "Power Savings" rather than "Instant On".

That way, when you switch off and restart the XB1, it's a real reboot of the system, not a wake-up from standby mode.
  3. JoE TwEaKn MANE Win User

xbox one malfunction

R u n preview program alpha rings
  4. Rere1992 Win User

Xbox one malfunctioning

I changed it to power saving mode and it seems like its working fine again! Thanks iBest.
  5. denis97g Win User

Malfunction Xbox one

I think it's the adapter that's broken if the console shuts off frequently. you should buy a new one.
  6. Rere1992 Win User

Xbox one malfunctioning

The HDMI cable I'm using is the one that came with the Xbox
Thema:

xbox one malfunction

1. xbox one malfunction - Similar Threads - malfunction

2. Xbox headphone/accessory port malfunctioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headphone/accessory port malfunctioning: Is there anyway I may be able to listen to my Xbox without my controller? 944a5b6f-64f6-4431-8b68-bf8490ff8c03
  3. My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is malfunctioning.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is malfunctioning.: My Game Pass Ultimate is malfunctioning. I can access the Game Pass library and install and play them. But I do not have any access to my Gold subscription privileges. I cannot play online, I...
  4. XBOX change gamertag malfunction

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX change gamertag malfunction: I created an xbox account just now and I have been trying to change my gamertag. After I found an original gamertag, I claimed it. However, it just says "An unexpected error occurred. Please try...
  5. 'Microsoft Store' app malfunctioning on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Microsoft Store' app malfunctioning on Xbox One: Microsoft Store app on Xbox One X malfunctioning as of mid-day 30July2019. Cannot update, delete, or re-install the app. Cannot purchase or download new content to Xbox due to Store app not...
  6. Xbox One Controller Malfunction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Malfunction: So last weeks i have a problem with a controller , pretty much the RB button doesnt respond sometimes, some other times it does At first i thought it was likely an issue about heavy usage, that i...
  7. Controller malfunction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller malfunction: I am a Dutch Xbox one user and I just, May 22, bought a new xbox one wireless controller (phantom white). It started with problems with the connection with my xbox. It sometimes didn't start my...
  8. Can your Xbox Gold Membership expiring cause your purchased DLCs to malfunction?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can your Xbox Gold Membership expiring cause your purchased DLCs to malfunction?: My xbox gold membership expired around the same time I reinstalled a game disc and a dlc download I previously purchased and my system is shutting off now and I cant seem to get it fixed...Ive...
  9. the texture and behavior/resource pack is malfunctioning for some reason now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the texture and behavior/resource pack is malfunctioning for some reason now?: The Vampire King Resource Pack we purchased is not functioning properly now on our XBOX One, since the recent Minecraft update 1.14 (village/pillage)... When you go to create a Vampire King...
  10. Possible malfunction in xbox caption management

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible malfunction in xbox caption management: Hi i'm IceKoolWolf3000 as i'm known on xbox live. I'm also an xbox ambassador. Lately i've discovered/noticed a not so good function in y (manage captures) option on my xbox one. When i'm...