xbox one malfunction

Discus and support xbox one malfunction in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an original xbox one, it turns on ok by the controller or the console itself, but then the controller starts desyncing, no image shows up on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fabianosbds, Aug 28, 2019.

1. fabianosbds
    fabianosbds Guest

xbox one malfunction

I have an original xbox one, it turns on ok by the controller or the console itself, but then the controller starts desyncing, no image shows up on the tv, the xbox dont recognize any pendrive or HD, and i cant turn it off normally, only if i take off the
    power supply. Dont know what to do anymore.

:)

fabianosbds, Aug 28, 2019
  2. iBest58 Win User

Xbox one malfunctioning

Hi, I have this problem long time ago with BF4. I noticed that I had to change the system settings to "Power Savings" rather than "Instant On".

That way, when you switch off and restart the XB1, it's a real reboot of the system, not a wake-up from standby mode.
  3. JoE TwEaKn MANE Win User

xbox one malfunction

R u n preview program alpha rings
  4. Rere1992 Win User

Xbox one malfunctioning

I changed it to power saving mode and it seems like its working fine again! Thanks iBest.
  5. denis97g Win User

Malfunction Xbox one

I think it's the adapter that's broken if the console shuts off frequently. you should buy a new one.
  6. Rere1992 Win User

Xbox one malfunctioning

The HDMI cable I'm using is the one that came with the Xbox
Thema:

xbox one malfunction

1. xbox one malfunction - Similar Threads - malfunction

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 (malfunction)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 (malfunction): So i ordered an xbox elite series 2 controller a few months back. After about 2 months of use, I started experiencing a double click of the rb button. Sometimes when i click the rb once, it...
  3. BLU Ray app malfunctioning on NBA 20K edition One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    BLU Ray app malfunctioning on NBA 20K edition One X: Blu Ray movies I try to play across 2 of these brand new consoles does not work. The movies are artifacting, pixelated, and stuttering. 6930a0be-6906-42a0-8499-44c953b884ac
  4. Controller malfunctioning out of the box????????

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller malfunctioning out of the box????????: I bought a brand new xbox one controller, went into F1 2019 only to discover that the trigger gives 100% input before I fully depressed the trigger, so I did a calibration test to discover the...
  5. Mau funcionamento do controle[Translation-Control malfunction]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mau funcionamento do controle[Translation-Control malfunction]: Bom dia , quando eu ligo meu Xbox one e tento entrar no menu do sistema e configurações o controle não obedece aos comandos travando em uma determinada posição não me deixando acessar as...
  6. Console Malfunction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Malfunction: My original Xbox 1, power box stays orange when plugged into the console, but If i press power button i hear it turn on or off and the white light doesn’t come on. Ive googled &’ youtube how to...
  7. Xbox Malfunctioning suddenly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Malfunctioning suddenly?: 3 days ago got back from Thanksgiving Break. The days before, my xbox was working perfectly fine as it always has. When I plugged it in to my TV, i turned it on and kept unpacking. About 10...
  8. Controller causing mic to malfunction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller causing mic to malfunction: Hi! I'll try to keep this simple, but my mic has this issue where if I try to talk, even though it has the right amount of volume, not muted, etc, it always seems to be quiet. When I get to close...
  9. x box one controller malfunctioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box one controller malfunctioning: I have a Xbox one S.... the left joystick of my controller is broken and thus make renders the controller useless. Then I order another controller. works for a few weeks and now keeps going off....
  10. One S controller malfunctions. Warranty expired, What Do Now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One S controller malfunctions. Warranty expired, What Do Now?: Got an S for my birthday. 5 months later, controller won't connect wirelessly, it vibrates continuously even when the controller is turned off. When i plug it in to the console, it will work for a...