Xbox one mandatory upload woint finish and it sends you to xbox support but its offline...

Discus and support Xbox one mandatory upload woint finish and it sends you to xbox support but its offline... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Updates wont download and xbox support is offline wth batman what to do? df02b9b5-4726-4265-b9e1-407aacad5e14 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TerryAndrews1, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Xbox one mandatory upload woint finish and it sends you to xbox support but its offline...

Updates wont download and xbox support is offline wth batman what to do?

:)

TerryAndrews1, Oct 27, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox one mandatory upload woint finish and it sends you to xbox support but its offline what to do cant get updates

Which Batman are you having issues with?

Do you get any error codes?
  3. Moremirth Win User

Xbox One NOT Downloading the Update Automatically

I tried to download the update once it became mandatory and its not working :-/ it just keeps looping I have tried using the offline diagnostic tool to no avail either I guess i have to send it in?
  4. SILKYJJ Win User

play games str8 from disc

As stated above, there is a mandatory install for all Xbox One games. If you are having problems with the install try going offline and trying again. Good luck!
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Current state of Xbox One and MS in my eyes, compared to XBOX and XBOX 360 and MS.

If you don`t like the xbox one, don`t buy one, its not mandatory.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Xbox One X Error code: 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x900B0007

HI,

Sorry about that issue, sound like a bad previous update… I suggest you to make the offline method with a usb memory stick ( https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution
    )

Regards
    Yes, that's what I'm planning to do next.

Is it safe to do an offline update if the One X hasn't finished setting up? I did a system reset but couldn't finish the setup because of the failed update.

Yes its safe, and it will probably fix the error, if not, you will have to send the console for a repair process...

Regards
Thema:

Xbox one mandatory upload woint finish and it sends you to xbox support but its offline...

1. Xbox one mandatory upload woint finish and it sends you to xbox support but its offline... - Similar Threads - mandatory upload woint

2. Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness start up crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness start up crash: I have Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness on disk ive played the game before and im at 95% completion and now it always gives me a black screen and then crashes the disk is in perfect condition I'm...
  3. Mandatory XB1 update stopping around 50% several times- error messages don't make sense.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mandatory XB1 update stopping around 50% several times- error messages don't make sense.: Hi, Sorry if this is in the wrong place and/or been done before, but I couldn't find a forum post for one of the error messages so I am confused. Recently moved into my new place, turning on my...
  4. Xbox Bricked after Microsoft mandatory update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Bricked after Microsoft mandatory update.: There are a few posts on Twitter and reddit but not enough to really support a mass issue. It appears to be isolated to a few systems... so far. Recommend picking up a lotto ticket because we...
  5. Mandatory updates are stupid why should I have to get kicked off a game every time you want to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mandatory updates are stupid why should I have to get kicked off a game every time you want to ...: nice every time there’s an update I get kicked off a game and it’s always when I’m winning thanks stupid update can’t wait 5 min no this sho s how inept Microsoft is when they are supposed to have...
  6. Are updates mandatory for Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are updates mandatory for Xbox One X?: Hello everyone, I asked here and there and I get different opinions so I would love to get the real answer. I want to buy Xbox One X but I want to be sure of one thing before I buy because it is...
  7. Why does my Xbox have a mandatory update every 2 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox have a mandatory update every 2 days: recently (the past 3 months) my Xbox has needed an update almost every time Ive turned it on and even more recently in the past month it’s needed an update everytime I turn it on the updates...
  8. Why Is Cloud Saving mandatory on the Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Is Cloud Saving mandatory on the Xbox One?: Seriously Why isn't this feature optional like it was on the 360? I never had a problem with my games before because it was all just saved locally on my hard drive. I can even play offline with...
  9. Xbox One X - 4K update mandatory?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - 4K update mandatory?: Hi, I have a question regarding the Xbox One X. They talked about a 4K update for Xbox One X titles that will make the games 4K, but will it be mandatory or I can choose to only play normally? Or...
  10. XBOX 360 mandatory update wiped out my HDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 mandatory update wiped out my HDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Today, March 26th 2017, I accepted a mandatory update for XBOX Live and it erased everything on my HDD, taking away all my profiles, games, apps, and years of gaming!!!!!! The update performed as...