xbox one matchmaking errors

Discus and support xbox one matchmaking errors in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There seems to be a problem with xbox one at the moment like when im trying to play battlefield 4 it says that it cant find a server to join please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PyroStalker112, Jan 1, 2014.

1. xbox one matchmaking errors

There seems to be a problem with xbox one at the moment like when im trying to play battlefield 4 it says that it cant find a server to join please help

:)

PyroStalker112, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Yousef Islam
    Yousef Islam Guest
    Is Gears of Wars 2 still active online?

Typical matchmaking errors.

Yousef Islam, Jan 1, 2014
  3. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    Where's the status page for Halo 4?

Dubious, does not show known recent matchmaking errors.

VibroPlex, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Zeta Psi
    Zeta Psi Guest

Hi. Can you please post this in the Xbox one support section. You are currently posting in the Xbox 360 support area.

Zeta Psi, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Zeta Psi Win User

Hi. Can you please post this in the Xbox one support section. You are currently posting in the Xbox 360 support area.
  6. SoppyDock787623 Win User

memory storage question

I have another question

Our neighbor got xbox, he rented halo reach, he bought one month xbox live, when trying to join a party with my son he is getting a network error, said .nat error. I went over to his house and he can join a matchmaking session with others but can not join
    to our invite. When he entered the match making session it did give him a network error but allowed him to enter the matchmaking session.
  7. Yousef Islam Win User

Is Gears of Wars 2 still active online?

Typical matchmaking errors.
  8. MatMufcmad Win User

Matchmaking Error

it seems to be letting me on for a while why is this then goes t matchmaking for few hours a certain times in the day
  9. TsukasaSeven Win User

Matchmaking Error

To open your ports just sign into your wireless router or modem(whichever you use) then you should be able to navigate to your ports section of your router or modem and open up your ports.

here is a link to what ports you should open.

support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

if you dont know how to log into your router then try looknig it up (Ex: Netgear, Linksys, Belkin) on the manufactures website and depending on your model there should be instructions of how to log in or reset your router. If its a modem or something from
    a cable or sattlite company then check their website or call them and ask about opening ports. Hope this helped you out.
Thema:

1. xbox one matchmaking errors - Similar Threads - matchmaking errors

2. Matchmaking error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Matchmaking error: I keep getting a error code for rainbow six seige 6-0x00001000 I have tried many different things to fix it and nothing is fixing it all my other games work it is just rainbow...
  3. error 6-0x00001000 during rainbow six siege matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 6-0x00001000 during rainbow six siege matchmaking: Hello to all. write here for exhaustion. Since June I can't play Rainbow 6 Siege. I immediately reported to ubisoft the problem and they followed me without solving and now it is more than a...
  4. No puedo jugar en línea en fifa 18, error de Matchmaking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar en línea en fifa 18, error de Matchmaking.: Desde hace varios días estoy intentando jugar en línea en fifa 18 sin poder conseguirlo, solo me dice que no encuentra rival y que intente buscar un club con nivel de estrellas distinto o amplíe...
  5. Error matchmaking connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error matchmaking connection: Hii there, So, i play mmc since 1 week, and all works fine. But there's 3 days i cant play matchmaking, i choose the map and automaticaly im boot and restart the matchmaking search. But i can play...
  6. Matchmaking error for Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Matchmaking error for Destiny: On the Forum its says this issue is with Black ops but I am encountering this with Destiny. Difference is you can't play the game at all without being signed into xbox live which it keeps logging...
  7. ONLINE MATCHMAKING ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ONLINE MATCHMAKING ERROR: EVERYBODY i know has this problem. In "SEASONS", i chose my team and kit, then search for an opponent, it finds one and then......... just as the EA logo comes up and the players are about to...
  8. Network help Error ‘Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues.’

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network help Error ‘Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues.’: I keep checking my multiplayer connection on Xbox and it keeps saying this. I have no idea how to fix this because it is annoying me very badly. It says on the main network slide that my NAT type...
  9. Gears of War Ultimate Edition error exit matchmaking???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition error exit matchmaking???: What's happening to my xbox live account said exit matchmaking?? 11bf5947-8635-4450-81cc-1566a4a79e47
  10. 8015190E and Matchmaking errors...

in XBoX on Consoles
    8015190E and Matchmaking errors...: We have been spending HOURS working on this with no luck at all. Our 360 suddenly quit connecting to Live about 3 weeks ago. No lag time or dropped sessions, just cut off and hasn't reconnected...