Xbox one. Materials

Discus and support Xbox one. Materials in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What came with my Xbox one.? d1a04a37-fe97-4b4e-a8ff-7394ea447f8a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SommerBerrotte, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Xbox one. Materials

What came with my Xbox one.?

:)

SommerBerrotte, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Etag_Mixer Win User

Xbox one. Materials

Could you clarify what you are asking ?

The console comes with a controller and the power leads, as well as hdmi leads, if you buy bundles, you may get a game or second controller with them too
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox one. Materials

Hi there

Normally when a xbox one is sold in a box ect there is a power supply A HDMI cable and a controller as well as the console. As well as guides on how to set it up to your tv and other documentation about the system. As well as some time a trial for xbox live
    gold depending on the package there might be even a game with it.
  4. Skeeter Quill Win User

Xbox One controller materials.

I'm pretty sure that legally they have to have this information available somewhere. How detailed do you need to be. Are we just talking about the types of plastics or are you getting right down to the complete workings.
  5. Ch4ndl3rG30rge Win User

No, I was just interested in the types of plastic used for my engineering project which was a product investigation. I need to know, otherwise I will have to change my product.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Sorry but we don't know here. However, if you've taken your controller apart and need parts for it we also cannot help as that would fall into the category of modding and discussion of such is not allowed on these forums.
Thema:

Xbox one. Materials

1. Xbox one. Materials - Similar Threads - Materials

2. Xbox 360 & One original packing materials

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 & One original packing materials: Good morning! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know what the material is called that new consoles are wrapped in, inside the box? The semi white nylon type protector...
  3. Microsoft needs to improve the material and design of the bumper of the Xbox controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft needs to improve the material and design of the bumper of the Xbox controller.: The biggest flaw of the Xbox controller, it's a bumper. This button is very fragile, it will not recognize the operation immediately. I'm a fan of the Forza series and enjoying livery editor,...
  4. Dead Rising 4 Promotional Materials

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dead Rising 4 Promotional Materials: Good Morning, I work in a Game store and I am wanting to Promote Dead Rising 4 in my store. I am wondering how to go about receiving some promotional items that could be used. Posters, banners,...
  5. Missing all pre-order bonus materials from Quantum Break

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing all pre-order bonus materials from Quantum Break: Hello, I pre-ordered Quantum Break on XBOX ONE on Purchase Date Friday, April 01, 2016, However I never received any of the pre-order bonuses for the game. Missing items: QB for PC Alan...
  6. can't refine ore materials

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't refine ore materials: hi guys, I just started playing the elderscrolls online tamriel unlimited, for the Xbox one, and I'm trying to craft armor, I need to refine my ore but when I go to the blacksmith station it...
  7. how the heck is this picture reference nudity violence or any other innappropriate material?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how the heck is this picture reference nudity violence or any other innappropriate material?: I got this dreaded message upon logging into my account this afternoon [img] I want to know how this gamer-pic references bad material; the picture is nothing more than a character from League...
  8. Banning material

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banning material: Okay, ya boy got banned for "cheating." Not a big deal; I was only banned for one day. Anyway, I have a question about hardware that can get you banned (I don't use anything modded). Can a XIM4...
  9. Hdmi cabel that comes with console xbox one s 1tb can it handle 4K UHD-material at 60 hertz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hdmi cabel that comes with console xbox one s 1tb can it handle 4K UHD-material at 60 hertz?: Hdmi cabel that comes with console xbox one s 1tb can it handle 4K UHD-material at 60 hertz or just 30hz?Im from sweden.Is it 10gb/s hdmi cabel that comes with consol xbox one s 1tb or do i need...
  10. None of the material to be recorded

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of the material to be recorded: Hello I just wanted to record a clip from Battlefield 1 and after while i hit the REC button, appeared my this Notification: " None of the material to be recorded " I realy dunno what it is...