Xbox One Mature Gamers

Discus and support Xbox One Mature Gamers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Name: Brodie Nicknames: Bro, CF, Crossfire. Age: 13 Games Call of Duty Advance Warfare (BO3 Soon) Minecraft :/ Destiny Fifa 15 BattleField Hardline... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BroCF, May 6, 2015.

1. BroCF
    BroCF Guest

Xbox One Mature Gamers

Name: Brodie Nicknames: Bro, CF, Crossfire. Age: 13 Games Call of Duty Advance Warfare (BO3 Soon) Minecraft :/ Destiny Fifa 15 BattleField Hardline Assassin's Creed Unity Dinsey Infinity (Meh Game) Stuff about me: I play Soccer I really enjoy gaming and
    having fun with other people online I make really easy friends I am really Friendly I Rarely Rage on Video games Not Afraid to Talk Online

:)

BroCF, May 6, 2015
  2. Reagan2791
    Reagan2791 Guest
    Looking for mature gamers

I don't know about the OP, but for me, it's more about playing with people in my age group simply due to the likelihood of having more in common, shared life experiences, and being able to relate based on where we are in life. Granted, people in the same age group still come from all walks, but it's a start.

Reagan2791, May 6, 2015
  3. ShantmasterK
    ShantmasterK Guest
    Looking for mature gamers

If you're decent at shooters, hit me up. Shantmaster K

ShantmasterK, May 6, 2015
  4. zeroice007 Win User

Xbox communucations ban

A mature rating is just that for mature people. The game is rated mature not the way you treat your fellow gamers. Everyone likes a competitive game but not a toxic one
  5. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

Looking for Mature Gamers

Mature gamers? On the xbox forums?

-

Impossible.
  6. B MiLLa Win User

DLC Awakening for 360

Looking for new people to play Xbox one, Looking for mature gamers to pub stomp in shooters and other games. GT:
  7. Rafalution Win User

When is it too old to play games?

I'm a 30 year old gamer and actually just picked up my Xbox One and was debating whether I was too old to get one! This thread is great to know that mature gamers still enjoy gaming!
  8. DG Friends Win User

Destination Gamer Community

Destination Gamer is a Mature Gaming Community who are a multi platform community, We are looking for gamers who play on the following platforms Xbox one and Xbox 360. So if you are looking for a mature gaming community then give us ago. There is also staff
    positions available too, so have a look at the site which is the following

http://destinationgamer.forumotion.co.uk/forum
Thema:

Xbox One Mature Gamers

1. Xbox One Mature Gamers - Similar Threads - Mature Gamers

2. Looking for mature gamer friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature gamer friends: Hey everyone, I have moved to #xbox for all my gaming few months ago but I really miss the friendships that you get in PC gaming guild. I am looking for more mature (well not necessarily mature,...
  3. "March or Die" - Club for mature gamers who like historical and military games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "March or Die" - Club for mature gamers who like historical and military games: Together we stand, divided we fall. This is a club for mature gamers who like historical and military games. Skill is not important, trying to do your best and not giving up is. This club is a...
  4. [LMG] League of Mature Gamers is recruiting Gamers 18+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [LMG] League of Mature Gamers is recruiting Gamers 18+: [LMG] League of Mature Gamers is looking for more adults to join the community. We play Destiny, Battlefield, Rainbow 6, ESO, CoD and many more. Destiny is our biggest game but we play a variety...
  5. Mature Gamers Association (XBOX One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mature Gamers Association (XBOX One): [img] With Clubs coming to XBOX Live, The Mature Gamers Association is looking for gamers ages 30 and up that enjoy playing without drama and conflict. This group/league/association is for gamers...
  6. Looking for mature gamers to pub-stomp with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature gamers to pub-stomp with: Anyone Looking for new people to play Xbox one, Looking for mature gamers to pub stomp in shooters and other games, I achievement hunt, play all games, just looking for a new group of fellas to...
  7. Mature gamers only, X1 and Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mature gamers only, X1 and Xbox 360: Hello all, I would like to tell you about Revolution of Gaming. Revolution of Gaming has been around since 2008 is an online gaming clan made by gamers for gamers. We are a multi-platform gaming...
  8. Mature Gamer Looking for a Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mature Gamer Looking for a Clan: XBox One mature gamer looking for a clan to play with. I have a microphone, don't curse, like to make jokes, and play when I can. I do have a life, so I can't be on 27/7. I play Call of Duty...
  9. Dad Looking for mature gamer friends: Rainbow Six / Star Wars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dad Looking for mature gamer friends: Rainbow Six / Star Wars: Really got into these two games and am on a lot more lately. Age doesn't matter as long as you are mature. Also play a lot of other games as well. e372d697-0309-483e-bf05-bb360111ca89
  10. Looking for mature/casual gamers for Sunday night gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for mature/casual gamers for Sunday night gaming: I'm a 36 year old Xbox One owner who mainly plays BO3 with a group of 3/4 others also met via these forums. I think I am the youngest. We started as a group of about 10-12 on BO1 but as the games...