Xbox One Media Remote - Battery Life?

Discus and support Xbox One Media Remote - Battery Life? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought my boyfriend an Xbox One Media Remote for his birthday and I was wondering what the battery life is like? It's an amazing thing,my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xX Karza Xx, May 28, 2014.

1. xX Karza Xx
    xX Karza Xx Guest

I just bought my boyfriend an Xbox One Media Remote for his birthday and I was wondering what the battery life is like?

It's an amazing thing,my boyfriend doesn't need his TV remote now since he can turn on/off the TV and Xbox with this remote,and change the TV's volume.I love the lights that come on when you touch the remote,but I was wondering if
    the battery life is lowered because of that?

:)

xX Karza Xx, May 28, 2014
  2. SoG Watchman
    SoG Watchman Guest
    SoG Watchman, May 28, 2014
  3. does the xbox remote work with the xbox one x

Yes, the
    Xbox One Media remote
    will work with an Xbox One X. I use mine regularly.

Mistress Sara, May 28, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Universal media remote (original white one) does not work with new style 360

Hello,

Thanks for the support message.

If the buttons are not working for your remote, please follow these steps below.

• Check for interference. Remove any objects that may block the infrared port on the remote or on the console. This includes metallic or metallic-painted faceplates on the console.
    • If the infrared port on the faceplate is damaged, replace the faceplate.
    • Put new batteries in the remote control to determine whether the behavior is caused by weak batteries. Remove the batteries from the remote control, press each button two times, and then replace the batteries.
    More information on your issue:

Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote

How to troubleshoot your Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to post back.

Cheers!
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Media Remote Not working as expected

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your post. Try using this guide for information and troubleshooting for the

Xbox One Media Remote
    . Be sure to use fresh batteries and create a clear line of sight to the console's IR receiver.

I hope this helps, thanks again.
  6. Killn The Drama Win User

xbox360 media remote just stopped working

You may need to try these steps again to get it working also be sure batteries are not dead.

I am not sure what one you have but I have list both links below.

How to set up your Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote can be found
    HERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xbox 360 Media Remote (New) can be found
    HERE
  7. ThorX360 Win User

Why is my xbox remote keep disconnecting

8. TYRANT 5663 Win User

Xbox media remote

I use rechargeable batteries in my most used item aka my controller and i use regular batteries in my media remote
Thema:

1. Xbox One Media Remote - Battery Life? - Similar Threads - Media Remote Battery

2. media remote doesnt work with latest updates

in XboX Insiders
    media remote doesnt work with latest updates: in skip ahead the remote lights up fine so good battery but nothing registers to the xbox submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]
  3. Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?: Today suddenly my remote would stop responding etirely after pausing YouTube. It would work once I quit YouTube using the controller. But it seems that it isn't limited to YT, it's unresponsive...
  4. Xbox One S - Media Remote Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Media Remote Not Working: I bought a second-hand Xbox One S off eBay as a temporary replacement for my Xbox One X as it needs to be returned for another repair... ANOTHER! Within 6 months of it's previous repair......
  5. Amazon prime app Media remote not working

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon prime app Media remote not working: play, fast forward, stop, etc buttons don't work. submitted by /u/Hoddinski [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox media remote no longer working correctly in kodi

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox media remote no longer working correctly in kodi: Since the last update when using the directional buttons on the remote through kodi, the hi-lighted section only moves to the next item if holding the button. It’s as if there is a permanent...
  7. Xbox media remote

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox media remote: Anyone else think it would be nice if they were to release a new media remote that would utilize a play & charge style battery? I use my media remote quite a bit so I'm constantly going through...
  8. Xbox one talon media remote isn't controlling volume???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one talon media remote isn't controlling volume???: I have a view sonic monitor that i am attempting to use with this remote, I went into device control and synced my xbox one with my monitor and it gave me a remote code, but when i try to change...
  9. Xbox One media remote

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One media remote: So i have a sony tv and a cox cable box. I was able to successfully set up oneguide with the cable box but i now have an issue with the media one remote. I have tried several times to get my xbox...
  10. Issue with Talon Media Remote

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Talon Media Remote: Let me start by describing my setup. I have a panasonic tv mounted on a wall in my family room with my receiver and xbox one below my family room in my basement. I have this sewell blaster kit...