xbox one menu audio feedback

Discus and support xbox one menu audio feedback in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The xbox one menu sounds sometimes glitch out and give a never ending loud buzzing noise ("bazhzhzhzhzhzhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh") and the only way to stop it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigRedDoxyLover, Sep 28, 2019.

1. xbox one menu audio feedback

The xbox one menu sounds sometimes glitch out and give a never ending loud buzzing noise ("bazhzhzhzhzhzhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh") and the only way to stop it is to click the xbox button. This doesn't happen all the time but seems to be connected to when the menu
    sounds would occur.

I've tried a hard boot (cache reset) and formatting while keeping games & apps and neither seemed to fix the problem. The audio settings are all set to stereo uncompressed and my setup is just TV connected Xbox one.

Thank you

:)

BigRedDoxyLover, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Chargersbride Win User

3. Mister Beep Win User

Audio Issues

Hey guys!

Sorry to hear about the game audio issues. Try setting the audio output to Stereo for Optical audio and HDMI audio (which ever applies). To do so, follow these steps:

• On your Xbox One controller, press the Menu button and select Settings.
    • From the Settings menu, select Display & Sound.
    • From this menu, you can change the audio output setting's in the far right group.
    Change the audio output to Stereo and let me know how it goes!
  4. DesertFox1971 Win User

Sound issues from Live TV

Yes go to your cable box settings menu. Then audio output and make sure digital output is not selected. Xbox one dies not support digital audio input. Hope this helps.
  5. Wildboy Wiley Win User

Menu audio

Hello.

1. Are you in the insider/preview program?

2. Have you tried power cycling the console (Hold power button for 10 seconds till it shuts off then restart it).
  6. Carey B Win User

Blu-ray: Audio Delay?

I had to change the audio settings in the DVD Title menu in order to fix a sync issue for my xBox One.
Thema:

1. xbox one menu audio feedback - Similar Threads - menu audio feedback

2. So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu

in XboX Insiders
    So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu: So my xbox one disc tray was having issues it wouldn’t even load to the menu and wouldn’t load games it did before just fine but it’s not right now for some reason? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti...
  3. Audio Submenu Disappeared From Settings Menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Submenu Disappeared From Settings Menu: Just today, my XBox One X deleted the Audio option on the Settings submenu. When you press a light touch on the Controller's XBox lit up logo, you get the menu that pops up all the options for...
  4. My menu and Game audio are not working for my headset. Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My menu and Game audio are not working for my headset. Xbox One: I'm on a Hyper X Cloud Core Headset, and recently the right side stopped working. Well, I'm fine with playing with one ear for a while, so fine. But after about an hour of playing with just the...
  5. Menu audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Menu audio: my menu isn't making any noises when I navigate it. Same with the home. Please help 239aa4b8-8010-4c47-86fe-27b8c29cd922
  6. Can't Hear Game Audio or menu sounds through headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Hear Game Audio or menu sounds through headset: Hi guys, All of a sudden I haven't been able to hear my game audio or the sounds the xbox makes when you toggle between options in the menu through my headset. I can hear and talk in parties...
  7. Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio: I can hear party chat and in-game chat in my headset, but I cannot hear audio. I have an xbox headset that came with my xbox one (purchased in 2015) as well as a butfulake gaming headset and the...
  8. Xbox one menu/guide audio and selection glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one menu/guide audio and selection glitch: This just started today and whenever i pull up the menu when i press the xbox button, the selection audio spams and goes rapid fire and even though i am not touching my controller, the a button...
  9. Blu-Ray Audio and Menu Screen Working Put No Picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu-Ray Audio and Menu Screen Working Put No Picture: I have an xbox one, it is a few years old, until now have never used the blu ray player. Have tried 2 different blue rays, to begin with there was no image just sound and black screen. Tried...
  10. Xbox One Menu Audio Glitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Menu Audio Glitch?: Does anyone else experience frequent audio glitches while browsing the Xbox One's Menus? Usually when launching an app, when it makes the ding sound, it cuts out halfway through. It does it all...