Xbox One menu hungarian

Discus and support Xbox One menu hungarian in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please update it to put the Hungarian menu. b7ef5e32-3d1f-47cd-99f3-153cd8012a4b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pistee666, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Pistee666
    Pistee666 Guest

Xbox One menu hungarian

Please update it to put the Hungarian menu.

:)

Pistee666, Nov 27, 2017
  2. kGiGa
    kGiGa Guest
    Hungarian language support

It would be good to implement the Hungarian localization as strongly as Playstation does.
    Hungarian menu, Hungarian subtitles / synchronous games, etc.

kGiGa, Nov 27, 2017
  3. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest
    Hungarian language menu

You can vote
    here
    for more languages.

snikefriend, Nov 27, 2017
  4. Pistee666
    Pistee666 Guest

Xbox One menu hungarian

Pistee666, Nov 27, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Nov 27, 2017
  6. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest
    You can vote
    here
    for more languages.

snikefriend, Nov 1, 2018
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One menu hungarian

To post your suggestions: https://xbox.uservoice.com
  8. snikefriend Win User

Xbox One menu hungarian

You can vote
    here
    for more languages.
  9. Pistee666 Win User

Xbox One menu hungarian

10. Puppy Fujo Win User

Hungarian menu

11. Jurgen1488 Win User

Hungarian language menu

Hi please make this request on this site.

Xbox Idea
Thema:

Xbox One menu hungarian

1. Xbox One menu hungarian - Similar Threads - menu hungarian

2. When I go to move the cursor on the menu tabs, it moves to the right and won't go back. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go to move the cursor on the menu tabs, it moves to the right and won't go back. It...: The tab on the xbox menu runs all the way to the right tab and cannot be shifted back, making the xbox unusable. dfcb8ef0-0bcc-4123-875e-28d9cc2dca4c
  3. Sea of Thieves main menu freeze/stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves main menu freeze/stuttering: Hello, I contacted Rare support but they can't help me. When I wanna play Sea of Thieves I got some problems starting the game. The game launches and it checks If I'm logged in. After these...
  4. Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...: Should I select Spotify? F1 2019? The dashboard itself? Unfortunately, we can't select more than one subject to report. This should be a possibility, by the way! submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza...
  5. Xbox One thinks I'm constantly spam pressing the menu (three line) button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One thinks I'm constantly spam pressing the menu (three line) button: Basically, the title. I've tried hard resetting my console, switching batteries, turning my controller on and off again about 15 times, checking the controller settings in Xbox settings (which was...
  6. Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...: I noticed it just now, it’s a pretty odd thing. The funny part is if you scroll back up, the sound gets louder again and I can hear again out of the right ear cup submitted by /u/catsnbikess...
  7. Screen saver not work in game if you turn off cards/elements in screen saver menu

in XboX Insiders
    Screen saver not work in game if you turn off cards/elements in screen saver menu: Screen saver not work in game if you turn off cards/elements in screen saver menu. After this screen saver never activated in game even forced manual not works. Need fix. Report a problem done via...
  8. Invitations & recommendations menu in clubs issue

in XboX Insiders
    Invitations & recommendations menu in clubs issue: When inviting someone to a club from the invitations & recommendations menu that has requested to join the menu freezes then crashes to home submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  9. Hungarian menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hungarian menu: hello! i would like to use my xbox one with hungarian menu. I didnt find it yet, how it works. Please let me know. thank you 7ac8d4bc-2753-465a-8c0a-4eefc9efbffb
  10. Hungarian language menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hungarian language menu: Please update it to put the Hungarian menu 470f3cde-c123-490f-8c26-587fcb1fa9f7