Xbox One menu hungarian

Discus and support Xbox One menu hungarian in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please update it to put the Hungarian menu. b7ef5e32-3d1f-47cd-99f3-153cd8012a4b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pistee666, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Pistee666
    Pistee666 Guest

Xbox One menu hungarian

Please update it to put the Hungarian menu.

:)

Pistee666, Nov 27, 2017
  2. kGiGa
    kGiGa Guest
    Hungarian language support

It would be good to implement the Hungarian localization as strongly as Playstation does.
    Hungarian menu, Hungarian subtitles / synchronous games, etc.

kGiGa, Nov 27, 2017
  3. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest
    Hungarian language menu

You can vote
    here
    for more languages.

snikefriend, Nov 27, 2017
  4. Pistee666
    Pistee666 Guest

Xbox One menu hungarian

Pistee666, Nov 27, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Nov 27, 2017
  6. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest
    You can vote
    here
    for more languages.

snikefriend, Nov 1, 2018
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One menu hungarian

To post your suggestions: https://xbox.uservoice.com
  8. snikefriend Win User

Xbox One menu hungarian

You can vote
    here
    for more languages.
  9. Pistee666 Win User

Xbox One menu hungarian

10. Puppy Fujo Win User

Hungarian menu

11. Jurgen1488 Win User

Hungarian language menu

Hi please make this request on this site.

Xbox Idea
Thema:

Xbox One menu hungarian

1. Xbox One menu hungarian - Similar Threads - menu hungarian

2. Friends list not working in xbox menu?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list not working in xbox menu?: So when I oress the xbox button and tap RB to go to the friends tab, it shows that I have no friends. As in the number is 0. I know I have friends added because I can search yhem in the ''Find...
  3. Xbox one status menu stuck on offline, unable to select the status option.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one status menu stuck on offline, unable to select the status option.: Hi there, Since 1 day ago the option to change the status on my Xbox One from the System > Settings > Personalization > My profile is stuck on offline and it is not possible to select the option....
  4. Dvd menu set to wrong language on XBOX 360 ...is there any way to change it once...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dvd menu set to wrong language on XBOX 360 ...is there any way to change it once...: To be clear, this is not about verbal language playback settings. This is referring to the DVD menu (Play, Scene Selection, Bonus Materials, etc). Kids put a new dvd in and didn't choose english,...
  5. Weird menu stays on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird menu stays on: [img] Hello there, just a quick question. what is that weird menu on the right bottom corner of the screen? It just stays on and not disappearing. Does anyone know how to get rid of this thing?...
  6. Xbox Pulling up Menu Repeatedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Pulling up Menu Repeatedly: My xbox has been having an issue lately where it will randomly and constantly pull up the sidebar menu and start recording clips rapidly. I can just be sitting on a menu and itll start like im...
  7. Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu: I can sign in OK but when i access any game it just gets me to the main menu and i cant log in using my gamertag whats going on? b48796c5-f846-42bc-a131-59b250ced735
  8. Every Game keeps crashing and returns to home menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every Game keeps crashing and returns to home menu: It started yesterday,ive cleared all data asked to on the trouble shoot page I've even factory reset it and still no change. 5157fb29-201d-4712-9ac8-195d892cb310
  9. Hungarian menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hungarian menu: hello! i would like to use my xbox one with hungarian menu. I didnt find it yet, how it works. Please let me know. thank you 7ac8d4bc-2753-465a-8c0a-4eefc9efbffb
  10. Hungarian language menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hungarian language menu: Please update it to put the Hungarian menu 470f3cde-c123-490f-8c26-587fcb1fa9f7