Xbox One menu hungarian

Discus and support Xbox One menu hungarian in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please update it to put the Hungarian menu. b7ef5e32-3d1f-47cd-99f3-153cd8012a4b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pistee666, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Pistee666
    Pistee666 Guest

Xbox One menu hungarian

Please update it to put the Hungarian menu.

:)

Pistee666, Nov 27, 2017
  2. kGiGa
    kGiGa Guest
    Hungarian language support

It would be good to implement the Hungarian localization as strongly as Playstation does.
    Hungarian menu, Hungarian subtitles / synchronous games, etc.

kGiGa, Nov 27, 2017
  3. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest
    Hungarian language menu

You can vote
    here
    for more languages.

snikefriend, Nov 27, 2017
  4. Pistee666
    Pistee666 Guest

Xbox One menu hungarian

Pistee666, Nov 27, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Nov 27, 2017
  6. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest
    You can vote
    here
    for more languages.

snikefriend, Nov 1, 2018
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One menu hungarian

To post your suggestions: https://xbox.uservoice.com
  8. snikefriend Win User

Xbox One menu hungarian

You can vote
    here
    for more languages.
  9. Pistee666 Win User

Xbox One menu hungarian

10. Puppy Fujo Win User

Hungarian menu

11. Jurgen1488 Win User

Hungarian language menu

Hi please make this request on this site.

Xbox Idea
Thema:

Xbox One menu hungarian

1. Xbox One menu hungarian - Similar Threads - menu hungarian

2. Xbox sign in menu says im not connected to internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox sign in menu says im not connected to internet: Clearly as i write this on my pc,ON MY BROWSER,WHILE I HAVE INTERNET. Soo basically i ve been having a lot of problems with forza horizon 4.First problem started with me having a child account...
  3. What to do at this menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do at this menu: Split from this thread. I have a problem on Xbox.when I turn it on ,it will go to a screen of problem solving like this.all button is useless.so I take off the power,and restart it. I must...
  4. Xbox One Stuck on 'Troubleshoot' Menu with E102 error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stuck on 'Troubleshoot' Menu with E102 error.: Hi, I went to sell my xbox, and just as i went to wipe the console, I tried to boot it, and it booted to the 'Troubleshoot' screen. I initially selected the 'Restart this Xbox' option, and the...
  5. I can’t select anything on the home menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t select anything on the home menu: I was having trouble getting my xbox to stay on the home screen (I would turn it on and be on the home screen for a couple of seconds then go grey). I did a full reset and now it stays on the home...
  6. Xbox Screen And Menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Screen And Menu: Im having yhe same problem what do i do i tryed unpluging it and turning it on and off get the menu but i cant even move up or down 24d4588c-0ffc-4ad2-914f-1dd45c821b62
  7. Black menu screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black menu screen: Hello i have been getting this bug where on my home screen it is black and i cant sign in to any of my accounts can you guys help? fd55c5b4-8b73-4958-812b-ae062a94f3a4
  8. My Xbox one menu lags and I don't know how to fix it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox one menu lags and I don't know how to fix it.: My xbox one menu lags i own a xbox one s and my tv is a X322BV-SRR and i dont know why it lags i think its my tv but im not sure or maybe its something with my xbox one s can someone explain this...
  9. Hungarian menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hungarian menu: hello! i would like to use my xbox one with hungarian menu. I didnt find it yet, how it works. Please let me know. thank you 7ac8d4bc-2753-465a-8c0a-4eefc9efbffb
  10. Hungarian language menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hungarian language menu: Please update it to put the Hungarian menu 470f3cde-c123-490f-8c26-587fcb1fa9f7