Xbox One Menu not working

Discus and support Xbox One Menu not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help! My Xbox One menu is no longer working! I can toggle to the first item on the dashboard, but it jumps back and forth really fast and I can barely... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArielK14, Mar 23, 2020.

1. ArielK14
    ArielK14 Guest

Help! My Xbox One menu is no longer working! I can toggle to the first item on the dashboard, but it jumps back and forth really fast and I can barely click on anything.

I tried a hard reset, but can't access any of the other menu items since the controls don't work.

:)

ArielK14, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Kiesey Win User

I know you said you have tried resetting the console but have you tried a hard reset?

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.
  3. XA DRBATTLE Win User

i had this issue and what i did i restarted the console and resynced the controller to the xbox
  4. Insane XVI Win User

I would try re-syncing your controler.
  5. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Hi,

This is a bug, just restart your console to erase the cache, you can use the option restart console or you can do it manually.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Follow the steps in this support to Update xbox wireless controller firmware.

The uSB method is my preference.

You may have to connect the controller while the console is completely off and power cable disconnected.

When you turn the console back on you may see a controller update screen pop up so let it update.

If not follow the steps in link above.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Menu not working - Similar Threads - Menu working

2. Fractured Graphics on menu screens, (works fine once a game)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fractured Graphics on menu screens, (works fine once a game): I have a issue with a 2013 manufactured Xbox one The system starts fine, with normal green loading screen but once past this the menu screens graphics are all fragmented, appear to be cut from...
  3. Xbox one controller menu buttons not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller menu buttons not working: So About a month and a half ago I bought one of the pink pig minecraft controllers. It worked great for a while but then the right analog stick started to "stick". After doing some research i...
  4. left joystick help...work in game but not on menu!

in XBoX on Consoles
    left joystick help...work in game but not on menu!: HELP!!!!!!!!!! Been having a google all morning hoping to fix this issue for my son, to no avail so would LOVE it if anone could help please!!! Having an issue with left joystick on wireless xbox...
  5. Sunset overdrive not working on pc gamepass- sends me back to the main menu when i click play

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset overdrive not working on pc gamepass- sends me back to the main menu when i click play: I downloaded sunset overdrive on gamepass and then I hit play on the main menu and it went to a loading screen, where it after returned me the main menu. I've re-installed sunset overdrive and...
  6. Screen saver not work in game if you turn off cards/elements in screen saver menu

in XboX Insiders
    Screen saver not work in game if you turn off cards/elements in screen saver menu: Screen saver not work in game if you turn off cards/elements in screen saver menu. After this screen saver never activated in game even forced manual not works. Need fix. Report a problem done via...
  7. Xbox home menu button won’t work correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home menu button won’t work correctly: Xbox turns on fine with the xbox button in controller. And if i hold the button on the controller, it vibrates and gives me the power options screen. Issue is when i tap the button to bring up...
  8. Mi boton de home no funciona " my menu or home button does not work"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mi boton de home no funciona " my menu or home button does not work": I started having this problem since my console is working perfectly all except the menu to close a game I have to restart the console and try all the steps to fix it from restarting the console by...
  9. Friends list not working in xbox menu?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list not working in xbox menu?: So when I oress the xbox button and tap RB to go to the friends tab, it shows that I have no friends. As in the number is 0. I know I have friends added because I can search yhem in the ''Find...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Settings Menu, Map, Radio etc. Arnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Settings Menu, Map, Radio etc. Arnt working: In Forza Horizon 4 I cant use the ESC to open up settings, can’t use the map, no radio options and no quick chat or leaderboard. Saw a guy on reddit have same problem but not comments. Is there a...