XBOX One Mic Muted (third time this year, can't remember the fix)

Discus and support XBOX One Mic Muted (third time this year, can't remember the fix) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBOX One Mic Muted (third time this year, can't remember the fix) 1ac3d1cc-fc83-4f69-8e6f-9dd0c68cefe3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rickj_243, Oct 19, 2019.

1. rickj_243
    rickj_243 Guest

:)

rickj_243, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

1. XBOX One Mic Muted (third time this year, can't remember the fix) - Similar Threads - Mic Muted third

2. Muted Mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Muted Mic: I can't unmute my mic nor get audio on my headset. In the top right of the screen it shows the muted symbol. I have tested my headset on skype and it works fine, it's just on the xbox one s....
  3. The ongoing Xbox one s controller mic mute issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    The ongoing Xbox one s controller mic mute issue: I bought my sons xbox one s in December 18, with a third part headset mic, this worked fine plugged directly into the controllers for a few months, then the no mic symbol appeared and the mic...
  4. Xbox one has a muted Mic icon on the main page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has a muted Mic icon on the main page: I have just got a new xbox one and have tried to connect a new headset to it, Turtle Beach Recon 70X. I cannot use the chat on it and I also cannot hear on it. I know the console and the headset...
  5. My son's mic has stopped working - was fine and then stopped and now it has a mute icon top...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son's mic has stopped working - was fine and then stopped and now it has a mute icon top...: was fine and then stopped and now it has a mute icon top right or bottom left depending on screen layout - why?! we have restarted by doing the 10 second thing - we have checked settings - but he...
  6. How do I hotkey mute my mic in the xbox companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I hotkey mute my mic in the xbox companion app?: How on earth has microsoft not incorporated this feature like discord does? I need a hotkey to mute my mic and yet the app has nothing of the sort. I can not mute my entire system mic because I...
  7. Greyed our volume and muted mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greyed our volume and muted mic: Can anyone help with what has happened to my sons xbox? He had a headset which worked completely fine with the mic abs plugged into any of the 3 controllers he has. One day stops working so i buy...
  8. xbox one mic muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one mic muted: Where do i unmute the mic? Seems like a simple request. 37e17bdb-398d-4784-b910-8ba6f98231ce
  9. Mic Mute issue on XBox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic Mute issue on XBox: I searched and have seen this issue posted about before, but nothing recently. I have this issue with both of my XBox's...we can hear game sound through the head phones however the microphone does...
  10. Can't get mute symbol off and headset sound and mic not working!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get mute symbol off and headset sound and mic not working!: Noticed my headset was not working, and started to trouble shoot it. I power cycled the xbox several times. I bought a new controller, and updated it several times. And still the headset won't...