Xbox One Mic Randomly Crackles and dies

Discus and support Xbox One Mic Randomly Crackles and dies in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend and I BOTH EXPERIENCED THIS PROBLEM. Our default mics randomly crackled during gbs and died and now they are broken! Next gen console is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BernTipp, Feb 8, 2014.

1. BernTipp
    BernTipp Guest

My friend and I BOTH EXPERIENCED THIS PROBLEM. Our default mics randomly crackled during gbs and died and now they are broken! Next gen console is already *** and now the mics die after using them for 2 months. GJ XBOX!

:)

BernTipp, Feb 8, 2014
  2. X41 Mic Help

The Turtle Beach X41 mic chat randomly stopped working with my Xbox One.

Mic chat works fine on laptop and 360 chat.

I've replaced the chat adapter and still nothing.

Any help?

xRDSx Bigtree, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Carnasis
    Carnasis Guest
    Xbox One S Controller 3.5 mm sound issue

Got a brand new Xbox One S, when using any audio headset plugged into the 3.5 mm port I occasionally get no sound but the mic works. It'll randomly do it and randomly stop doing it, help!

Carnasis, Feb 8, 2014
  4. xMeenir Win User

Broken Xbox mics (can still hear others through headset but can't reply)

Help me too! I was playing nba2k14 on xbox one and 3 of my friends were playing and talking fine! Then all of a sudden they hear a crackling sound and they said it was from me. And it was so I unplugged it and it did not work. Eventually my mic just died
    on me. When I plug it in it seems as if it does not fit right and also when I plug it in I can hear my friends turn up and down the volume and mute my mic! But I can't talk myself! Please help.....
  5. LewisGale Win User

Mic just stopped working

Mine was doing the same, but people on the other end said that my mic was crackling, so I've sent mine back to xbox to get replaced, you should do the same as you'll be within warranty.
  6. RedBeardDC Win User

Broken Xbox mics (can still hear others through headset but can't reply)

I've had the same problem.

My headset broke about a month ago. I can still hear people, but unless my mic is muted, it makes a constant crackling sound that pisses everyone off.

Now, it usually doesn't even make the crackling sound and doesn't have any capability for people to hear me.

How can I get another one?
  7. PelicanZX Win User

Crackling noise coming from speakers

I have this exact same problem with my speakers and headphones. They crackle when hooked to the Xbox One, but they don't crackle when hooked to the Xbox 360
  8. DongleUnlimited Win User

Mic not working with Xbox One Stereo Headset

Take it this is still an ongoing issue - since the update my basic headset mic is not working or working only sporadically with crackling and distortion. Are there any fixes?
Thema:

1. Xbox One Mic Randomly Crackles and dies - Similar Threads - Mic Randomly Crackles

2. Xbox design lab controller mic jack issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox design lab controller mic jack issue: I purchased a custom controller about four months ago and was really happy with it until today when the microphone jack stopped working. I've had the same headset since way before i got the custom...
  3. Mic head phone problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic head phone problem: How do i unmute xbox icon. Clicked unmute in party and setting but still nothing. Cant hear or speak. Still shows muted on screen. Did the updates, choosing correct audio, restart and shutdown...
  4. Sample Rate for Mic isn't supported

in XBoX on Windows
    Sample Rate for Mic isn't supported: My microphone worked for several months and out of the blue my Xbox App decided that today would be the day to not support my microphone, I've scavenged the internet and tried many ways to fix...
  5. Can't get mute symbol off and headset sound and mic not working!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get mute symbol off and headset sound and mic not working!: Noticed my headset was not working, and started to trouble shoot it. I power cycled the xbox several times. I bought a new controller, and updated it several times. And still the headset won't...
  6. Party/mic issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party/mic issues: Many people that are in a party with me can hear literally every bit of audio that I can hear including themselves. I use headphones and i've tried every readily available option (or at least as...
  7. Mic randomly stops working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic randomly stops working.: I would be playing a backward compatible game, the mic after a couple of hours of playing would just stop working and wouldn't be able to get it to work again. But once I stop playing the...
  8. Xbox One mic stopped working randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One mic stopped working randomly: while playing gta my mic stopped working. I can hear people through my Microsoft headset but cant talk I tried everything it said to do on the support page but nothing worked. Has anybody fixed or...
  9. Headset Mic randomly stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Mic randomly stopped working: I got in a support chat twice about my headset mic not working. Although I can hear, the mic just doesn't work at all. I was told to just wait a max of 24-48 hours and that it should befixed...
  10. Controller random disconnects and mic problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller random disconnects and mic problems: A few days ago the Xbox one controller seems to be having problems. The controller will lag for some period of time til it disconnects, when using the mic, after I turn it back on will still act...