Xbox One Microphone Issue

Discus and support Xbox One Microphone Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright i have been trying to get my mic to work. I have unplugged it and turned my Xbox on and off, and i have turned my controller on and off. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thaddeus49, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Thaddeus49
    Thaddeus49 Guest

Alright i have been trying to get my mic to work. I have unplugged it and turned my Xbox on and off, and i have turned my controller on and off. I muted the mic and it turned orange, when i turn the volume up i can hear the noise through the mic. I cant
    hear people through it and i cant talk through it can someone help?

:)

Thaddeus49, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Xbox One Microphone Issue

Did you by any chance check the batteries or try it with the controller connected to the console via USB? Have you tried re-syncing the controller to the console? Basically what have you tried to see if you can get it to work properly.

Smiling Cat-FAB725BA-E75F-400C-9250-ECD9955C9C75, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Brettmcm
    Brettmcm Guest
    Xbox one microphone issue

The green light flashes when I talk and still nothing. A lot of people are complaining about the same thing. I say we flood the feedback on the solutions page until they fix it

Brettmcm, Mar 13, 2014
  4. Thaddeus49
    Thaddeus49 Guest

Okay so i went into Skype and now the mic is working...

Thaddeus49, Mar 13, 2014
  5. CamicaziBoss Win User

Mike won’t connect to my Xbox

6. Zhukov-462296FC-6AA4 Win User

Try going to Kinect Section in Settings and disable the Kinect's mic functionality so that only the Headset works for chatting.
  7. Thaddeus49 Win User

Okay so i went into Skype and now the mic is working...
  8. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Did you by any chance check the batteries or try it with the controller connected to the console via USB? Have you tried re-syncing the controller to the console? Basically what have you tried to see if you can get it to work properly.
  9. Brettmcm Win User

Xbox one microphone issue

The green light flashes when I talk and still nothing. A lot of people are complaining about the same thing. I say we flood the feedback on the solutions page until they fix it
Thema:

1. Xbox One Microphone Issue - Similar Threads - Microphone Issue

2. Issues with my Microphone in Ingame Voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with my Microphone in Ingame Voice chat: Hello, I've been having the same problem for a few months now and decided to seek help. When I'm playing Apex Legends my microphone only works when I'm in an xbox party with the people I'm...
  3. Microphone issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Microphone issues?: Since the update a week ago my microphone has stop working on xbox. Everything works on my head set but my voice chat is not being transmitted to parties or game chat unless i use the xbox app on...
  4. Xbox One Microphone Mute Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Microphone Mute Issue: Okay, I don’t know what else to do, so here goes nothing. Yesterday my microphone (Hyper X) was working fine. I logged off for a few hours and eventually started playing my game again, but my...
  5. Constant Issues with party chat - Microphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Issues with party chat - Microphones: I am facing an issue that keeps coming up and I hope to get some input/guidance from those in the know. My son and his friends are 10 yrs old and they are constantly experiencing issues with...
  6. Issue with using condenser sf-666 microphone on Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with using condenser sf-666 microphone on Xbox one: I am having issues using my Condenser Microphone: Model SF-666 on my Xbox One, (I also tried on my phone but I got it for my xbox so I can chat with my buddies) and I have tried multiple ways and...
  7. Razer Thresher Ultimate for Xbox One microphone issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Razer Thresher Ultimate for Xbox One microphone issue.: Hi, I am unable to get the microphone to work with my Xbox One. I have contacted Razer and they said it's best to contact Xbox support. Thanks bbd19254-41e0-477f-9571-f16a45822a4f
  8. TURTLE BEACH ELITE 800X microphone issue (FORTNITE & ROBLOX)

in XBoX on Consoles
    TURTLE BEACH ELITE 800X microphone issue (FORTNITE & ROBLOX): Hi I have 2 TURTLE BEACH elite 800X headsets, every time I try to use the microphone to speak in party mode I cannot be heard? Both headsets are perfect, the microphone's work, as I can hear...
  9. Microphone issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone issue: Quick run down of information, none of my microphones are working on xbox. When talking with 24/7 xbox support we tried 2 different controllers and 2 different headsets. A full reset of the xbox...
  10. Microphone issue on xbox app with windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone issue on xbox app with windows 10: When I am in an Xbox live party my microphone shows always active but is not picking up my voice. My friends, also in the party chat, tell me they hear a loud, high pitched static noise. My...