Xbox One Microsoft Edge change search engine

Discus and support Xbox One Microsoft Edge change search engine in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why can't we change our default search engine from Bing to Google on the Edge app on Xbox? submitted by /u/wja77754 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wja77754, Jul 19, 2019.

1. /u/wja77754
    /u/wja77754 Guest

Why can't we change our default search engine from Bing to Google on the Edge app on Xbox?

submitted by /u/wja77754
    [link] [comments]

/u/wja77754, Jul 19, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Internet explorer and Netflix not working

Xbox one doesnt use ie

It uses the new engine edge
  3. william mhowlett Win User

MICROSOFT EDGE

when I click on Microsoft edge on my xbox one I don't get a search window, I get goast recon. WHY
  4. MadGameXP Win User

how do i download google chrome or google browser and get microsoft silver light on my xbox 360?

No only internet explorer is browser for xbox 360, however on xbox one they changed the browser to microsoft edge..
  5. LevelHunter26 Win User

Microsoft Edge Browser in Xbox One

I'm sorry but I don't think you will be able to change to any other than bing you will only be able to change by searching for the search engine you want to access I've had no look doing this either
  6. OrcaAmity Win User

Zune cancellation??????

When I look-up Xbox Music all I get is video games such as Minecraft and World of FLAMING Tanks. Microsoft should fix their Search Engine.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Microsoft Edge change search engine - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge change

2. My Microsoft Edge won't redirect me.

in XboX Insiders
    My Microsoft Edge won't redirect me.: Ever since the latest Xbox update my Microsoft Edge won't redirect for certain websites. Has anyone else had this problem? submitted by /u/ToxcRaccoonGang [link] [comments]
  3. Idea: Add mouse support to Microsoft Edge

in XboX Insiders
    Idea: Add mouse support to Microsoft Edge: It's a web browser. With a cursor on-screen. Why is there no mouse support?! submitted by /u/RealPortalastical64 [link] [comments]
  4. Microsoft Edge Websites Not Loading

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge Websites Not Loading: Im trying to load up a website, that as of right now is not loading, but other websites like YouTube are loading. Please fix. submitted by /u/YoungNative1419 [link] [comments]
  5. Microsoft Edge is Not Working Again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge is Not Working Again: I use Mictosoft edge daily on my xbox as it is the only browser. It signed me out of all sites I use and will not allow me to sign in again. I did a hard reset and unplugged it. It did not resolve...
  6. Microsoft Edge Completely Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Completely Gone: I got the latest update but have lost the Edge app as it's not even on the store. I don't really wanna reset everything as all my games are digital. It would take forever to download them all...
  7. Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?: I just need mouse support in Microsoft edge c85a6617-8b24-4635-84f2-03f684221b47
  8. Microsoft edge download issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge download issues: What happened with microsoft edge i was able to download some things to the file explorer the other day now all of a sudden i don’t get an option to open or save anything from edge?...
  9. Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content: Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content Hi NGOCPHI, Thanks for responding. Based on your explanation it sounds like until Microsoft updates the codecs on the Xbox One to...
  10. Microsoft edge insider preview is not for me please change it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge insider preview is not for me please change it: i need you to change the interface on the Microsoft edge app on my xbox I do not like it. The insider hub made a change do it that I do not like. I need s response back asap so you can change it...