Xbox one Microsoft store blocking

Discus and support Xbox one Microsoft store blocking in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We've been having issues with our son downloading all sorts of apps and browsers to try and work around all the settings on the xbox for him. We have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SafeCastle82575, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Xbox one Microsoft store blocking

We've been having issues with our son downloading all sorts of apps and browsers to try and work around all the settings on the xbox for him. We have the store blocked on his settings in the family thing but he still has access to it. Am i missing something
    or is it that it just tells us its blocked and it really isnt. Even some of the apps we've blocked he's still able to redownload and use.

:)

SafeCastle82575, Jul 12, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

3. SafeCastle82575 Win User

That has all already been done, we even have the age limit set below his age. The store is on his blocked list and i just looged into his profile and went on the store no problem and downloaded a app. I logged back into the family thing and the store is
    now on both the allowed and blocked app sections, along with several of other apps that have been blocked. Not entirely sure how thats even possible
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Premium content is blocked on this profile on skate 3

6. Wilfred Mac Win User

Block Store on Xbox One S

Hi,

To prevent your child account in downloading free or paid apps, you may check the link below and follow the steps on how to block purchase choices.

About the core family safety features of Xbox One

For additional information, you may check out the link below:

Click here

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.
Thema:

1. Xbox one Microsoft store blocking - Similar Threads - Microsoft store blocking

2. Editing and Adding Games to Microsoft Store

in XboX Insiders
    Editing and Adding Games to Microsoft Store: Hello programmers! I would like if you add more non-Xbox games to the Microsoft store to play mouse and keyboard (available on PC) , without the Xbox joystick. (For example, GTA V, Watch Dogs 2,...
  3. Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?: I've attemted to install Batman, the free game this month, and ESPN+ and nothing happens when I click, "Get". Go figure, when I buy Star Wars Jedi, it work then...anyone else having this issue?...
  4. Microsoft Storeよりプリペイドカードに記載の25桁のコードを入力しても認証できません[Translatio n-Microsoft Store cannot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Storeよりプリペイドカードに記載の25桁のコードを入力しても認証できません[Translatio n-Microsoft Store cannot...: Windows 10のPCよりMojangアカウントでログインし、公式ページでWindows 10版を 購入しようとMicrosoft Storeよりプリペイドカードに記載の25桁のコードを入力したところ、 コードに付属していた説明を確認してく さい。コードを別の Webページで使用することが必要になる 合があります。 使用:  Office 365 for Home...
  5. Unable to uninstall game from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to uninstall game from microsoft store: Hi, i have tried to uninstall Forza horizon 4, when i clicked uninstall it told me that it was doing it. But it is still taking op space on my C: drive c04d33b5-3a8e-4435-b518-c3289b492b64
  6. Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?: I've receieved the exact same email 13 times about my subscription renewal next month... don't need 12 more email reminders haha ebb38189-391c-48b2-ba9a-4d80e3cd98ae
  7. Nao consigo instalar o GTA V na Microsoft Store [Edit - Translation] - I can't install GTA...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nao consigo instalar o GTA V na Microsoft Store [Edit - Translation] - I can't install GTA...: Eu comprei o Xbox Game Pass Ultimate e estou tentando instalar o GTA V, mas quando vou instalar aparece o seguinte erro: Parece que você não tem um dispositivo aplicável vinculado sua conta da...
  8. Microsoft Store errors- Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store errors- Beta Ring: Today I've started having problems with the store on my One X and was wondering if anyone else is having problems. The store will load, but anything I click on gives me the "Try that again- Page...
  9. system minimal requirement, on microsoft store block

in XBoX on Windows
    system minimal requirement, on microsoft store block: for your system from microsoft store, one i5 2600 2.7 Ghz beat a i5 6400 2.69 Ghz and give a pop-up message "warning minimum system requirment 4 core 2.69 Ghz" and block the game "state of decay...
  10. Block Microsoft Store COMPLETELY? How?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Block Microsoft Store COMPLETELY? How?: Is there not a way to block access to the Microsoft Store completely? My reason is I have a child and his account had purchases blocked and the account is set for age 13 which blocks rated R...