Xbox one Microsoft store blocking

Discus and support Xbox one Microsoft store blocking in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We've been having issues with our son downloading all sorts of apps and browsers to try and work around all the settings on the xbox for him. We have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SafeCastle82575, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:52 AM.

1. Xbox one Microsoft store blocking

We've been having issues with our son downloading all sorts of apps and browsers to try and work around all the settings on the xbox for him. We have the store blocked on his settings in the family thing but he still has access to it. Am i missing something
    or is it that it just tells us its blocked and it really isnt. Even some of the apps we've blocked he's still able to redownload and use.

:)

SafeCastle82575, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:52 AM
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

3. SafeCastle82575 Win User

That has all already been done, we even have the age limit set below his age. The store is on his blocked list and i just looged into his profile and went on the store no problem and downloaded a app. I logged back into the family thing and the store is
    now on both the allowed and blocked app sections, along with several of other apps that have been blocked. Not entirely sure how thats even possible
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Premium content is blocked on this profile on skate 3

6. Wilfred Mac Win User

Block Store on Xbox One S

Hi,

To prevent your child account in downloading free or paid apps, you may check the link below and follow the steps on how to block purchase choices.

About the core family safety features of Xbox One

For additional information, you may check out the link below:

Click here

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.
Thema:

1. Xbox one Microsoft store blocking - Similar Threads - Microsoft store blocking

2. 微软商店无法下载应用 -[Translation - Microsoft Store can't download apps]

in XBoX on Windows
    微软商店无法下载应用 -[Translation - Microsoft Store can't download apps]: 微软商店 法下载应用,已经试过了网上所有方法 代 :0x80080206 -[Translation - Microsoft Store can't download apps, has tried all the methods online Code: 0x80080206] e50df7de-edf9-4976-b1d5-d3799d2667e5
  3. Baixei um jogo no Microsft Store (I downloaded a game from the Microsoft Store)

in XBoX on Windows
    Baixei um jogo no Microsft Store (I downloaded a game from the Microsoft Store): Oi gente Boa Noite acabei de baixar meu jogo life is strange mas não consigo instalar socorro pq isso acontece aparece a seguinte mensagem-------> "Parece que você não tem um dispositivo aplicável...
  4. Microsoft store on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store on pc: So, i bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition yesterday on pc and thought i could also play it on xbox one as i used the same account on xbox and pc. Does anyone know how I may play on xbox ?...
  5. Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?: I've been using the service for around 3 weeks without issue. Recently (within the last 4 days or so) football manager 2019 stopped working. Anytime I attempt to load the game, I'm directed to the...
  6. Microsoft store and Xbox app broke

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store and Xbox app broke: I've been trying to redeem a code for Minecraft windows 10 edition, but after installing it still continued to give me the free, trial version. After trying to fix it through commands (wsreset),...
  7. Microsoft Store Download Too Slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Download Too Slow: I am having technical problems with the Microsoft Store. The Problem is: When I was Re-Installing Forza Horizon 4, I was running into problems. First I was experiencing incredibly slower...
  8. Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues: Hi all, Doing a search on these forums I've seen some people having problems with different games - when playing with non-Xbox friends they oter participants voice is not heard on the stream....
  9. system minimal requirement, on microsoft store block

in XBoX on Windows
    system minimal requirement, on microsoft store block: for your system from microsoft store, one i5 2600 2.7 Ghz beat a i5 6400 2.69 Ghz and give a pop-up message "warning minimum system requirment 4 core 2.69 Ghz" and block the game "state of decay...
  10. Block Microsoft Store COMPLETELY? How?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Block Microsoft Store COMPLETELY? How?: Is there not a way to block access to the Microsoft Store completely? My reason is I have a child and his account had purchases blocked and the account is set for age 13 which blocks rated R...