Xbox one microsoft store screenshot and pics problem

Discus and support Xbox one microsoft store screenshot and pics problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, since i created my new account on xbox one this problem show up in the store about screenshot , before i had an account but i reset my xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CharbelHaddad1, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Xbox one microsoft store screenshot and pics problem

Hello, since i created my new account on xbox one this problem show up in the store about screenshot , before i had an account but i reset my xbox one and created another one and this problem appear . Any solution ?
    Xbox one microsoft store screenshot and pics problem [​IMG]

:)

CharbelHaddad1, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Nohra369 Win User

custom gamer picture

I had that problem when i was trying to upload a pic. What i did was take a screenshot from my phone and uploaded that screenshot pic. It seemed to work fine
  3. Berserker Kev Win User

Agony Pics and Clips

I would like to know this as well. I took a screenshot of the status screen at the end of level 1 yesterday afternoon and the screenshot was taken down overnight and I got an email that it was inappropriate. I was only taking the
    screenshot to know how many collectibles are in the game for reference purposes. The strange part about this is that there is another screenshot of a status screen on the upload list from another user and it has not been taken down - it's basically the same
    exact screenshot that I took.

I'm planning to write a walkthrough for Agony for a site that I work for and use my Xbox One to take screenshots, but I don't know if I'll be able to do so without getting hit with bans. I use my Xbox all the time for taking screenshots
    for guides and this is the first time I've had this sort of a problem. Is there some way that I can stop the pic upload to Xbox Live? The pic of mine that was taken down is still on my console, so if I can avoid the upload to Xbox Live, it will solve the
    problem.
  4. Wii is Tom Win User

Old Xbox One as install option

Those screenshots are from the Microsoft/Xbox website not the store app. Do you mean the Xbox app for windows 10?
  5. PurriWasTaken Win User

I used to be able to share PC edited screenshots with Xbox (beta). How do I share my custom screenshots since it updated?

I am able to upload screenshots and videos taken only on Xbox game pass games using Xbox's game capture.

The problem with that is enabling Xbox game bar and game dvr is widely known to the pc community to cause poor performance while gaming.

My problem is that before the Game Pass update I was able to upload screenshots and videos of games I purchased from steam and epic store using Nvidia's screen capture.

Can I still upload screenshots and videos taken from games not on Xbox game pass without using Xbox's Game capture?

EDIT: I found the solution... We used to be able to upload content with Xbox app (beta) which updated into the game pass app and Xbox app updated to Xbox Console Companion. However a new app was added to the Microsoft store called Xbox Console Companion
    - beta. That is the app that allows you to upload screenshots/videos of games not from Game Pass, Microsoft Store or Xbox Game capture.
  6. JoePizzaParty Win User

Xbox One gamerpics are we gonna get more?

Thema:

Xbox one microsoft store screenshot and pics problem

1. Xbox one microsoft store screenshot and pics problem - Similar Threads - microsoft store screenshot

2. Microsoft Stores are closed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Stores are closed: I gave Microsoft a chance when I bought a xbox one x instead of the reliable playstation 4 pro. I've only had the xbox for 6 months and now it won't even turn on. On top of that all of the stores...
  3. MICROPHONE PROBLEM WHILE RECORDING AND IT IS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL SOME GAMES VIA MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    MICROPHONE PROBLEM WHILE RECORDING AND IT IS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL SOME GAMES VIA MICROSOFT STORE: FIRSTLY MY MICROPHONE IS WELL IN CONDITION AND IT IS WORKING GOOD FOR ONLINE MEETINGS AND WHILE I AM RECORDING VIA VOICE RECORDER THERE IS SOME PROBLEMS LIKE SOME KIND OF SOUND IS COMING IN...
  4. Microsoft Store Game Exchange Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Game Exchange Problem: I've just bought Forza Horizons 4 Deluxe in Windows 10 (Microsoft Store) 2 days ago and I realize that I've bought the wrong version due to the name translation problem. I was meant to buy the...
  5. can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...: tried to download crackdown 3 and middle earth shadow of war from the xbox app both gave me the same error message 0x80070015 "the storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"...
  6. How do I report fraud involving the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I report fraud involving the Microsoft Store?: I was buying Minecraft Dungeons for my son. https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-dungeons-windows lists the price of Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - Windows 10 as $29.99 I selected...
  7. Microsoft Store Downloading Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Downloading Error: I purchased the game "Sea of Thieves" in September of last year. I tried to reinstall it through the Microsoft Store, however, an error prompt pops up saying that an error occurred on Microsoft's...
  8. How to move DLC from a game downloaded on XBOX PC app (Microsoft Store) to an external drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to move DLC from a game downloaded on XBOX PC app (Microsoft Store) to an external drive?: Again I am having issues with this extemelly complicated and buggy software called Microsoft Store, and it's new games shell Xbox App for PC. I find it very frustrating, that it doesn't have...
  9. Microsoft Store beta availability

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store beta availability: I'm from the omega ring and the beta isn't available to me. I was just wondering which rings the beta is available to? submitted by /u/Lightwood19 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Games for PC Installed Via Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store Do Not Uninstall Properly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games for PC Installed Via Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store Do Not Uninstall Properly: After playing the Grounded Insider Flight a while ago I uninstalled it once the flighting was over. I thought I had uninstalled it by right clicking the app and then selecting uninstall. Searching...