Xbox One Minecraft Bedrock Code

Discus and support Xbox One Minecraft Bedrock Code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ho riscattato il codice di Minecraft Windows 10 edition sulla Xbox One ma non riesco a visualizzarlo come comprato, invece se vado a provare a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nope9880, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Nope9880
    Nope9880 Guest

Ho riscattato il codice di Minecraft Windows 10 edition sulla Xbox One ma non riesco a visualizzarlo come comprato, invece se vado a provare a scaricarlo da portatile mi dice che é stato acquistato... cosa devo fare? GT:

-----------------

I redeemed the Minecraft Windows 10 edition code on the Xbox One but I can't see it as bought, instead if I try to download it from a laptop it tells me that it was purchased ... what should I
    do?

GT:

:)

Nope9880, Jul 10, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition?

I'm pretty sure it was for bedrock. Supposedly the code was sent out a while ago, but I have no way of finding it.
    Minecraft was never sent as code in a Xbox Live message (unless someone sent you the game as a gift).

And if you redeemed the code, there is no need to search the code anymore, as games you redeem with a code are added to your account. So once you add a game via a code, you will always find it in the "Ready to Install" section of your console, or your Library
    on your Windows 10 Store.

If you had the Xbox One Version, you would be able to upgrade to the Bedrock Minecraft on Xbox One for free if you bought the One Version digitally, or played the disc version of Minecraft Xbox One Version for more than 5 hours before February 2018.

But that would NOT give you the Windows 10 Version.

Only if you bought the JAVA Minecraft before October 2018, you would see a redemption button on your Mojang Account website, that would then reveal a code for the Windows 10 Version. That code could then be redeemed on the Windows 10 store to get the Bedrock
    Version for Windows 10.

So you could only upgrade from a previous Minecraft on the same platform (i.e. Java -> Windows 10 Bedrock and Xbox One Version to Xbox Bedrock). But you could NOT cross-platform update (from Xbox One to Windows).
  3. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

Minecraft Achievement NOT UNLOCKING

You playing on bedrock or xbox one edition.
    I got the xbox one s minecraft bundle so i believe bedrock.
  4. BekkemaM Win User

Transfering Minecraft Xbox 360 to Xbox One X won't work

Together with Mojang support I found out the problem why I do not manage to import my saved worlds on my Xbox One X in the online purchased version of Minecraft.

The Minecraft Xbox One version that you can buy online in the Microsoft store is a different version than the Minecraft Xbox One version you buy in the store (DVD). The online version is the so-called Minecraft (bedrock code base on xbox one) version.

To import the saved worlds, you first need to export the worlds on the Xbox 360 Minecraft version, import them into the Minecraft Xbox One Edtion import and then import old worlds into the Minecraft bedrock codebase version. (Minecraft Xbox 360 -> Minecraft
    Xbox One Edtion -> Minecraft Xbox bedrock codebase).

You end up with a version that you do not use, but you can then sell it via e-bay to fellow gamers who have the same problem. :)

So it is possible and fortunately not as Microsoft indicated earlier that the worlds would be lost.
  5. Dgamer1515 Win User

"Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation - "Could not connect to world " Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One]

6. ArminatorX Win User

How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition?

The code you mean was for people that bought JAVA Minecraft on the Mojang website before October 2018. Buyers of the JAVA Version before that date would get a code that allows them to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 on the Windows 10 Store.

Unfortunately, buyers of the Xbox One Minecraft "only" get the Xbox One Minecraft and nothing else. Only digital buyers of the older "Minecraft Xbox One Version" (With "Xbox One Version" in the game title) would later get the newer Bedrock Minecraft for
    Xbox One for free.

So, if you bought Minecraft (without the "Xbox One Version" in the name) on your Xbox One, that's the only version you will get. There is no Windows 10 code.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Minecraft Bedrock Code - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Code

2. minecraft the new bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft the new bedrock edition: on my ps4 i tried loging so that i could play with a micro soft account but it doesnt let me this is what comes up,Sign in & # 243; n Sorry, we are having trouble logging in. AADSTS900144: The...
  3. Minecraft PS4 Bedrock not linking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Bedrock not linking: I have just linked my Microsoft account to my PlayStation Network account. When I linked it the first time, it worked, but none of my pack or skins were carried over from bedrock, so I figured...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10 - Realms and client not syncing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10 - Realms and client not syncing up: My friend has a realm with other players on it. When I try to join the server, it either takes ages to join (upwards of 20 mins), or the server does not register the actions of my client. When I...
  5. Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition: At first it let me link my Microsoft account and then it said "We tried to sign in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong" Ive restarted the app and console to see if it would work...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: So I own the Java Edition of Minecraft and it says I can redeem a free copy of the bedrock edition and I can't get the code and it says more codes will be available later, any one know when or if...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Automatic Sign In(Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Automatic Sign In(Nintendo Switch): Everytime i want to play minecraft on my nintendo switch i have to do the whole code verification thing just play on Servers, Realms, etc. And i have to do all of this because the automatic sign...
  8. All Minecraft Bedrock Edition purchases gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Minecraft Bedrock Edition purchases gone: Every single purchase on the Minecraft Marketplace I've made are gone, excluding the free black Friday skin pack and my remaining Minecraft coins. I also can no longer load my custom characters as...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Code: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition Summer 2016. Looking for crossplatform capabilities, I decided to redeem my code I got with the game for bedrock. I clicked the redeem button on my mojang...
  10. Minecraft: Bedrock edition code

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Bedrock edition code: Hello! So, recently I've been trying to get my free copy of bedrock edition so i claimed the code but i didn't get it on my PC and i only had it on Xbox because i played console edition. My friend...