XBOX one minecraft issue please help

Discus and support XBOX one minecraft issue please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got minecraft ( the disk ) I run it. it asks me to install. I do it. I open the game and press play... then it tells me to update to update... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Probi2X, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Probi2X
    Probi2X Guest

So I got minecraft ( the disk ) I run it. it asks me to install. I do it. I open the game and press play... then it tells me to update to update aquatic. I click view in microsoft store and it shows Minecraft Buy 19.99.... I ALREADY HAVE MINECRAFT WHY
    DO I HAVE TO BUY IT AGAIN? and in the update message it tells me its "free" but when i try to update it it tells me i have to buy it... i just want to play on the new Aquatic update.....

:)

Probi2X, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Hey there, you've probably got the old version 'Xbox One Edition'. It used to be a free upgrade, however it is not anymore. The aquatic update is on: 'Minecraft' not 'Minecraft Xbox One Edition'.
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Probi thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We suggest a clean reinstall of the game since the problem could be that there is corrupt data on the console.

First things first
    Uninstall the game
    . Then clear the local saved games:

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart

IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET no progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues or inquiries!!
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

That promotion is no longer available.

You will need to buy the newer version which is bedrock edition which is crossplay with windows 10, mobile and Nintendo Switch.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, if you have the Minecraft Xbox One disc version then sadly that offer of a free upgrade to the Better together version no longer applies and you will need to buy Minecraft again.

Q: How long will the Better Together Update be available as a free download to players who own the console version of the game?

A: Owners of the disc version of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition will have until January 30th 2018 to have played Minecraft for five or more hours in the past 12 months OR purchased a DLC Pack. There is no cutoff for digital Minecraft: Xbox One Edition owners.

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/better-together-faq
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

transfer save game data to a external hard drive

Hi there, DjcharmJA.

Can you please send us verbatim or a photo of the error message you're seeing with this issue? Also, to check, are you playing the Better Together version of Minecraft on Xbox One and trying to launch a world from the "Minecraft
    for Xbox One" version?
Thema:

1. XBOX one minecraft issue please help - Similar Threads - minecraft issue please

2. minecraft issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft issues: i cant join my friends minecraft world no matter how many times i try it says "Unable To connect to world" and its weird cause we are both on the same platform please help...
  3. Is there a way to report issues with a Minecraft resource pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to report issues with a Minecraft resource pack?: hello, ever since the latest mincraft update i have been having weird graphics glitches when using the Odyssey sci fi resource pack on Xbox one. I have recorded clips showing the issue bur there...
  4. minecraft issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft issue: hello, my friend and me have OPEN NAT and when i or he try connect to world it says: unable to connect to world.. we try everything we have same version, we try playing via windows 10 too.....
  5. MInecraft Bedrock Edition/ Windows 10 Connection Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MInecraft Bedrock Edition/ Windows 10 Connection Issue: So I have begun to start playing Minecraft on the Bedrock edition on my Xbox One and basically I am having an issue that has not seemed to be resolved by anyone... Issue: My issue is that...
  6. Minecraft Issue 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Issue 2019: Hello, started up Minecraft today on the Xbox One & while it's Syncing user data a rectangular Grey rimed black box says "Global Resources Reset, Resources failed to load previously." Initially...
  7. Minecraft game code issue help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft game code issue help!: Hi I bought my daughter and Xbox one in 2017 and it came with codes for normal minecraft and story mode too. We downloaded these and she has played it loads. Issue is after a break now it asks...
  8. Minecraft XBOX ONE issues - can't download worlds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft XBOX ONE issues - can't download worlds: Hi i have xbox one X Using the XBOX version of minecraft off disc. My son has account linked as family, only for offline play for us as don't want to allow online play at his age. Have...
  9. XBOX Multiplayer not allowed = Profile Issue, Please read the entire post. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Multiplayer not allowed = Profile Issue, Please read the entire post. Minecraft: Greetings, Parameters: My daughters are attempting to play remotely online via an XBOX 360 w/ their cousin (we are in OK, she is in WI) Each household has a GOLD LIVE account. Each Household...
  10. Please help me with a Minecraft issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me with a Minecraft issue.: I can't sign in with my Xbox account in my Minecraft(pocket edition). I press the sign in button, it starts to load, but then comes back to the Minecraft home page NOT signed in.....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 1 minecraft signout issue

2. minecraft issues on xbox one

3. xbox one minecraft store issues