XBOX one minecraft issue please help

Discus and support XBOX one minecraft issue please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got minecraft ( the disk ) I run it. it asks me to install. I do it. I open the game and press play... then it tells me to update to update... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Probi2X, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Probi2X
    Probi2X Guest

So I got minecraft ( the disk ) I run it. it asks me to install. I do it. I open the game and press play... then it tells me to update to update aquatic. I click view in microsoft store and it shows Minecraft Buy 19.99.... I ALREADY HAVE MINECRAFT WHY
    DO I HAVE TO BUY IT AGAIN? and in the update message it tells me its "free" but when i try to update it it tells me i have to buy it... i just want to play on the new Aquatic update.....

:)

Probi2X, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

1. XBOX one minecraft issue please help - Similar Threads - minecraft issue please

2. Minecraft XBOX ONE issues - can't download worlds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft XBOX ONE issues - can't download worlds: Hi i have xbox one X Using the XBOX version of minecraft off disc. My son has account linked as family, only for offline play for us as don't want to allow online play at his age. Have...
  3. Minecraft issues with realm copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft issues with realm copy: I need help with a issue with my downloaded minecraft realm copies they wont start how do i fix this it says - A newer version of the game has saved this level, It cannot be loaded and last but...
  4. Issues joining Minecraft world

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues joining Minecraft world: My son and his cousin were using Xbox 360 to play Minecraft online together - they could both join one another's worlds. Here's what changed last night: 1. My son (and his cousin) both got the...
  5. Minecraft storage issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft storage issues: Just got my son a brand new xbox one s with 1tb drive and downloaded the Minecraft game that came with it. No issues there. This bundle also came with creators pack and starter pack. Downloaded...
  6. Minecraft/XBOX Live sign in issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft/XBOX Live sign in issue: Hi, i keep having this issue that when i try to sign into my xbox live account to play on servers it keeps going to a green loading scree then saying “Sorry something went wrong please try again...
  7. XBOX Multiplayer not allowed = Profile Issue, Please read the entire post. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Multiplayer not allowed = Profile Issue, Please read the entire post. Minecraft: Greetings, Parameters: My daughters are attempting to play remotely online via an XBOX 360 w/ their cousin (we are in OK, she is in WI) Each household has a GOLD LIVE account. Each Household...
  8. Minecraft Xbox One Edition Multiplayer Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition Multiplayer Issue: My friend recently bought Minecraft on Xbox One. We played together yesterday with no issues, but now I can’t connect to his world at all. We tried resetting our Xbox’s, we tried resetting...
  9. Minecraft realms issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms issues.: I go to try a subscription of realms and it tells me to change privacy settings so i go and allow everything except one thing that just wont change and that is the create or join groups options it...
  10. Please help me with a Minecraft issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me with a Minecraft issue.: I can't sign in with my Xbox account in my Minecraft(pocket edition). I press the sign in button, it starts to load, but then comes back to the Minecraft home page NOT signed in.....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one minecraft store issues