Xbox one Minecraft loading failed

Discus and support Xbox one Minecraft loading failed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just gotten Minecraft on Xbox On and ive played a few times now when i try to load rhe game it said syncing user profile something and it should... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Panda Chula, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Panda Chula
    Panda Chula Guest

I have just gotten Minecraft on Xbox On and ive played a few times now when i try to load rhe game it said syncing user profile something and it should take only moments. However I had waited for at least 30mins and
    the game itself wouldn't load up. What can i do to fix this?

:)

Panda Chula, Mar 26, 2020
  2. TheBeardedFello Win User

Hello Panda Chula,

I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Also another idea is I know when I play GTAV, if I don't quit the game properly, it doesn't let me online again till I do, maybe that's what's happening with yourself?
  3. Jaydad17 Win User

Servers have been legging like crazy which probably caused the issue
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi Panda Chula,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  5. Panda Chula Win User

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much. It worked. Thank you 🙏
  6. Aaronbg123 Win User

Hi. I have had the same issue a few days ago loading into minecraft on mine and just restarted my xbox and it worked perfectly. Sometimes it can slow down due to internet connection.
Thema:

1. Xbox one Minecraft loading failed - Similar Threads - Minecraft loading failed

2. Minecraft crashes when profile is loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes when profile is loaded: Hi There, I have replicated this issue on both Xbox and Windows 10 Editions of Minecraft. Issue: Start Minecraft Minecraft starts - Steve is displayed and then when the profile is loaded...
  3. Minecraft (bedrock) wont load on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (bedrock) wont load on xbox: I have installed minecraft (bedrock edition) on my xbox console so I can do cross platform play. However it keeps crashing when trying to load. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and I have...
  4. My Minecraft will load in but it will sat "We couldn't get your latest saved data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft will load in but it will sat "We couldn't get your latest saved data": I press "Try again" but it shows the loading screen for 1 second and goes back to the same screen i started on. So then i press "Use offline" and it loads but then puts me on the looped screen of...
  5. Minecraft slow load times / failed to load char

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft slow load times / failed to load char: Hi, After I joined Minecraft insiders beta (which I left already) I'm experiencing long load times and failed to load character errors (not every time) Anyone know how to file a support case...
  6. on minecraft load screen it says"failed to sync user data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on minecraft load screen it says"failed to sync user data": help I LOVE this game but it does not work!!! So I hope you can fix it thx! I added a comment on the store so please read it please! thx! fd225c14-c959-4a4b-bd95-55cb533d9ca3
  7. MINECRAFT XBOX 360 EDITION HAS FAILED TO LOAD AND CANNOT CONTINUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT XBOX 360 EDITION HAS FAILED TO LOAD AND CANNOT CONTINUE: Split from this thread. I'm not able to launch the game from any account, i have tried but it doesn't work. The error just appears like that it says MINECRAFT XBOX 360 EDITION HAS FAILED TO...
  8. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition failed to load and cannot continue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition failed to load and cannot continue: We have this game as a download for years. All of a sudden getting this message when trying to load Minecraft from hard drive.....Minecraft failed to load and cannot continue. We have tried...
  9. Xbox 360 : Minecraft fails to load and cannot continue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 : Minecraft fails to load and cannot continue: Hi my name is Damian. I had bought a "Minecraft : Xbox 360 Edition" game disc. It worked just for half a day and when I started to play again it was not working. I have gone to the support where...
  10. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition has failed to load and cannot continue? Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition has failed to load and cannot continue? Please Help: Every time I try to play Minecraft on my Xbox 360, it tells me this. I don't know what to do, we looked at my disc and it has a ring around the edges that may be a scratch, if so it's from the...