Xbox one missing options / issues.

Discus and support Xbox one missing options / issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is anybody having the same problem as me? The save option is missing when I want to save my game dvr only edit, play clip, delete and no option to turn... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXGUYVERXx, Jun 5, 2014.

1. xXGUYVERXx
    xXGUYVERXx Guest

Is anybody having the same problem as me? The save option is missing when I want to save my game dvr only edit, play clip, delete and no option to turn on/off the record gameplay with game dvr in preferences. Tryed restoring to default settings and Tryed
    offline diagnostic tool still no joy.

:)

xXGUYVERXx, Jun 5, 2014
  2. DJ Innovator
    DJ Innovator Guest
    Xbox One Update?

Missing

Add Friends recently met option

Faster downloads

Option to voice chat with Xbox 360 users

Netflix party option that was on the Xbox 360 at one time

DJ Innovator, Jun 5, 2014
  3. IGhostI v1
    IGhostI v1 Guest
    Can You Not Avoid Players?

I don't see any option to avoid players on Xbox One so far. Am I missing something?

IGhostI v1, Jun 5, 2014
  4. DJ Innovator Win User

Xbox One Update?

Missing

Add Friends recently met option

Faster downloads

Option to voice chat with Xbox 360 users

Netflix party option that was on the Xbox 360 at one time
  5. Evo Fire Win User

Xbox one Dashboard options issue

also some dvd's will not play in the xbox one everything else is fine the dvd codec needs updated i cant watch 78 of my dvds from having this issue, and it would be nice if the xbox 360 and xbox one could co exist online Partys and messaging and playing
    games together... there are some people that wont get a xbox one until this stuff is changed including half of my friends list and people i have talked to through ambassador chat and in games on my xbox 360 that is now offline but will more than likely go
    back online from the xbox one having this set of issues

OH AND PLEASE FIX THE NAT ISSUE my xbox one is stuck on Strict due to my isp's modem.... and they will not change it...
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one Dashboard options issue

7. Pierre Letourneau Win User

DLNA Client for Xbox One

I agree, I really miss this option. Games are nice but I have alot of data stored on my server that I access via my console (360) now I have to shut done the xbox one and use my 360. Come on this console is supposed to be better and more powerful and yet
    we miss this simple little option.
  8. m_gosling Win User

Xbox One DVD flicker and aspect ratio!!!!!

I have the same issue with aspect ratio. Some DVDs play with a 16:9 aspect ratio, but for some reason others play with a 4:3 ratio. The DVDs which play with a 4:3 ratio on the Xbox One play with a 16:9 ratio on the Xbox 360. The issue is not with the TV
    and there are no options on the Xbox one to change the ratio manually. To me this looks like a like a bug or a missing feature. If anyone knows of a way around this I would love to know how.
Thema:

1. Xbox one missing options / issues. - Similar Threads - missing options issues

2. Game Bar Suggestion; more Controller options (unless I missed this)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Suggestion; more Controller options (unless I missed this): I'd like to see a way to capture screenshots/clips while using a Controller. (If there is already a way to do this, I'd appreciate someone educating me.) I play a lot of game remotely (streaming...
  3. Xbox one S missing live tv option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S missing live tv option?: I went to TV & OneGuide, followed the instructions and set up my cable box to work with the One S, but after that what? I'm not finding any way to start watching tv....
  4. Sony DH800: Sony STRDN1080 Missing from Power Options

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony DH800: Sony STRDN1080 Missing from Power Options: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) DH800: Sony STRDN1080 Missing from Power Options I figured out how to get around the fact my exact receiver wasn't listed. I know that manufacturers often use similar...
  5. Missing Credit and No Deposit option

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Credit and No Deposit option: I am missing the 15k for the Xbox lab design and there is no option to request a deposit. i have 54k points. 631d16c6-4b86-4b7d-8b26-c8d9e3bee796
  6. Dissappearing favorites and missing forum option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dissappearing favorites and missing forum option: Since the new (and worse) Edge for Xbox One favorites just dissappear from time to time - from pins and list. After that happend to a pinned forum thread I looked into the forum just to find out...
  7. Add ons option missing in store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons option missing in store: hello, I’m reporting something wrong with the xbox one store Canada on console. The option to look and buy dlc is missing from in the store option. Here is a picture of showing the option that...
  8. Game DVR Buttons/options are missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR Buttons/options are missing: After the new update I did have the new layout of how to DVR but after a week or so the options for the DVR has vanished so I can no longer take captures of anything. This is a massive issue for...
  9. Windows Sonic virtual surround sound option missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Sonic virtual surround sound option missing: I recently try to setup the headset audio to use Windows Sonic on Xbox One, but there is no "use virtual surround sound" option, there is only one option available after select Windows Sonic for...
  10. Missing custom gamer pic option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing custom gamer pic option: hello I have a missing option for adding the custom gamer pic and I joined years ago to Xbox live 59198a13-0bf7-4cc6-b31a-88e31ce3710b