Xbox one missing options / issues.

Discus and support Xbox one missing options / issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is anybody having the same problem as me? The save option is missing when I want to save my game dvr only edit, play clip, delete and no option to turn... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXGUYVERXx, Jun 5, 2014.

1. xXGUYVERXx
    xXGUYVERXx Guest

Is anybody having the same problem as me? The save option is missing when I want to save my game dvr only edit, play clip, delete and no option to turn on/off the record gameplay with game dvr in preferences. Tryed restoring to default settings and Tryed
    offline diagnostic tool still no joy.

:)

xXGUYVERXx, Jun 5, 2014
  2. DJ Innovator
    DJ Innovator Guest
    Xbox One Update?

Missing

Add Friends recently met option

Faster downloads

Option to voice chat with Xbox 360 users

Netflix party option that was on the Xbox 360 at one time

DJ Innovator, Jun 5, 2014
  3. IGhostI v1
    IGhostI v1 Guest
    Can You Not Avoid Players?

I don't see any option to avoid players on Xbox One so far. Am I missing something?

IGhostI v1, Jun 5, 2014
  4. DJ Innovator Win User

Xbox One Update?

Missing

Add Friends recently met option

Faster downloads

Option to voice chat with Xbox 360 users

Netflix party option that was on the Xbox 360 at one time
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

fullscreen

Which games have you played that don't have a dedicated Full Screen mode? I'm just curious.

The one I had issues with was Wolfenstein Youngblood. Not only was it was missing a dedicated Full Screen setting, it was also missing support for Ray Tracing, which was funny because the option to turn it on is in the menu!
  6. Evo Fire Win User

Xbox one Dashboard options issue

also some dvd's will not play in the xbox one everything else is fine the dvd codec needs updated i cant watch 78 of my dvds from having this issue, and it would be nice if the xbox 360 and xbox one could co exist online Partys and messaging and playing
    games together... there are some people that wont get a xbox one until this stuff is changed including half of my friends list and people i have talked to through ambassador chat and in games on my xbox 360 that is now offline but will more than likely go
    back online from the xbox one having this set of issues

OH AND PLEASE FIX THE NAT ISSUE my xbox one is stuck on Strict due to my isp's modem.... and they will not change it...
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one Dashboard options issue

8. Pierre Letourneau Win User

DLNA Client for Xbox One

I agree, I really miss this option. Games are nice but I have alot of data stored on my server that I access via my console (360) now I have to shut done the xbox one and use my 360. Come on this console is supposed to be better and more powerful and yet
    we miss this simple little option.
Thema:

1. Xbox one missing options / issues. - Similar Threads - missing options issues

2. Game Bar missing Performance option

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar missing Performance option: Computer: AMD 3600 RAM@3200 Geforce 2080 Video card Onboard sound 892 Realtek Aorus M MB Samsung 860 EVO SSD 1TB After formatting my SSD's and re-installation windows 10 Home, the Xbox Game...
  3. First guide tab has missing exploration options?

in XboX Insiders
    First guide tab has missing exploration options?: Since last night’s update I’ve noticed that on the main guide tab, when you go down to a game, there is no longer a button to the right of it to for example go to its game hub, see next...
  4. Options in my xbox privacy settings are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Options in my xbox privacy settings are missing: When i go to xbox settings, under privacy tab i can only see two options, as shown below. [img] I know that there should be more options available, when i created another microsoft account and...
  5. Upgraded to XBOX One X but insider hub is missing the option to add my new console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgraded to XBOX One X but insider hub is missing the option to add my new console.: I upgraded to the One X, I have everything transferred over, but the Insider hub has my old console info on it under manage consoles. How do I add more? I read you can have up to 10 devices on...
  6. Is anyone missing the 4K resolution option?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone missing the 4K resolution option?: I'm in omega ring and after Today's update My XBOX One X Says My TV Doesn't Support 4K resolution but definitely not. I sent a report. But I wonder if anyone has the same Problems. submitted by...
  7. Game Bar Suggestion; more Controller options (unless I missed this)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Suggestion; more Controller options (unless I missed this): I'd like to see a way to capture screenshots/clips while using a Controller. (If there is already a way to do this, I'd appreciate someone educating me.) I play a lot of game remotely (streaming...
  8. Xbox one S missing live tv option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S missing live tv option?: I went to TV & OneGuide, followed the instructions and set up my cable box to work with the One S, but after that what? I'm not finding any way to start watching tv....
  9. Sony DH800: Sony STRDN1080 Missing from Power Options

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony DH800: Sony STRDN1080 Missing from Power Options: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) DH800: Sony STRDN1080 Missing from Power Options I figured out how to get around the fact my exact receiver wasn't listed. I know that manufacturers often use similar...
  10. Dissappearing favorites and missing forum option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dissappearing favorites and missing forum option: Since the new (and worse) Edge for Xbox One favorites just dissappear from time to time - from pins and list. After that happend to a pinned forum thread I looked into the forum just to find out...