: Xbox one [mod removed] going out after several minutes

Discus and support : Xbox one [mod removed] going out after several minutes in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox one [mod removed] going out after several minutes Sounds like you need a new power supply 68dc9a7f-4a64-4c4f-a05c-c9a10b47eb88 Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Anonymous211221122112, Feb 16, 2020.

1. : Xbox one [mod removed] going out after several minutes

Sounds like you need a new power supply

:)

Anonymous211221122112, Feb 16, 2020
  2. MithrilFlame Win User

Xbox one [mod removed] going out after several minutes

Followup:. I plugged the one x direct to the wall and am able to have it mostly work and redownload my games. 3 years or so of live gold has a lot of games in my profile. Only thing concerning is most if the time once a download completes the screen will
    go black for a second or two now. It was working good for a day and a half before going permanently black again, so i left it unplugged overnight again. It's currently on a spare 1080p TV. It does work better getting off the floor, but i didn't think low
    pile carpet would have blocked the vents. I checked it periodically with a cheap thermal (laser) thermometer ( I think from Wish, so not sure of accuracy) and highest temp on top was in middle of rear part at 97F. The highest at the vents appeared to be
    at the HDMI out at 107F.

I'm still wondering if theres a power supply issue, as you definitely wouldn't want the video to glitch in the middle of a boss fight.
    Good to hear you got it to work as best it could :)

We are all gamers here, not Microsoft staff, so we do our best to help.

If you found any of our assistance helpful, you could give it a Yes :)
  3. {Parity} Win User

What have you tried beside unplugging it? Different TV, Different ports, Different cable.

BTW, repair not by a certified Microsoft repair center is not allowed and results in no help from a Microsoft repair center.
  4. Reactor Leak SF Win User

First off, make sure that you’re plugging the Xbox directly into the wall, not a power strip or an extension cord. The one thing I noticed is you didn’t mention if when the screen goes to black if the console turns off or not. That is something that we
    would probably need to know to figure this out a little bit. From the sounds of it, it just sounds like the video connection internally is loose possibly
  5. ToneyJxska Win User

Lo mas recomendable seria que contactes al soporte y ver si existe alguna manera en que puedas repararlo con microsoft
  6. Anonymous21122112211 Win User

Followup:. I plugged the one x direct to the wall and am able to have it mostly work and redownload my games. 3 years or so of live gold has a lot of games in my profile. Only thing concerning is most if the time once a download completes the screen will
    go black for a second or two now. It was working good for a day and a half before going permanently black again, so i left it unplugged overnight again. It's currently on a spare 1080p TV. It does work better getting off the floor, but i didn't think low
    pile carpet would have blocked the vents. I checked it periodically with a cheap thermal (laser) thermometer ( I think from Wish, so not sure of accuracy) and highest temp on top was in middle of rear part at 97F. The highest at the vents appeared to be
    at the HDMI out at 107F.

I'm still wondering if theres a power supply issue, as you definitely wouldn't want the video to glitch in the middle of a boss fight.
Thema:

1. : Xbox one [mod removed] going out after several minutes - Similar Threads - mod removed going

2. [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed]: A user in the xbox community named [mod removed] got mad over a game and decided to change my pfp.i contacted xbox support, solves the problem. A few months later he decides to cut my wifi. And i...
  3. Report of [mod removed] and [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report of [mod removed] and [mod removed]: Didn't want to report on console as it never seems to go anywhere and I can provide SS on here. Context: We beat the [mod removed] guy in an NBA game and he msgs me after the game. After a lot of...
  4. XBOX Not Working After Service Center Repair ID [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Not Working After Service Center Repair ID [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Hello, My XBOX One X recently failed to start. It would not power on so I sent it to the Microsoft service center. Almost $300 later an XBOX was returned to me (order [Mod Removed - Personal...
  5. I have been overcharged [Mod Removed - PII] how do I get a refund? thank you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been overcharged [Mod Removed - PII] how do I get a refund? thank you.: [Mod Removed - PII] was overcharged. I want a refund. Thanks. 1602e616-5f08-485a-8fd3-98df69ff571d
  6. trolling [mod removed] not being nice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trolling [mod removed] not being nice: hi this is blacktryhard572 i was wondering if you can banned [mod removed] and all of his accounts please and thank you very much 36bf3271-a971-475f-a18e-8873bb28508f
  7. HACKERS - GOING AROUND FRYING ACCOUNTS AND ROUTERS [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    HACKERS - GOING AROUND FRYING ACCOUNTS AND ROUTERS [mod removed]: Hi xbox community! I've run into an issue recently with a hacker. I was playing apex legends and was messaged by a guy by the gamertag [mod removed] who had insulted me and was frustrated I hadn't...
  8. Is it real necessary to go through all those steps to remove a mod? Skyrim SE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it real necessary to go through all those steps to remove a mod? Skyrim SE: Okay, I know nothing about modding on computers. the only modding experiance I have done. It is with consoles. So is it really necessary to do these steps to uninstall a mod? Do you have to this...
  9. When you going to stop with [Mod removed- profanity] i have not a computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When you going to stop with [Mod removed- profanity] i have not a computer: What tthe [Mod removed- profanity] wrong withyou people at xbox i can call and talk to rep i hole you lose everyone business go play station Moved from: Microsoft Lumia and Nokia Lumia / Calling...
  10. So when is tech support going to get off their [Mod Removed] and ACTUALLY FIX the issues that ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when is tech support going to get off their [Mod Removed] and ACTUALLY FIX the issues that ...: I am getting tired of the "band aid" fixes that I am getting from customer support. A restart and reinstallation should not be the go to option to fix a problem. I get that it does fix the...