Xbox one, motherboard down, any support from Microsoft?

Discus and support Xbox one, motherboard down, any support from Microsoft? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox stopped working, we changed the power supply many times, still did not work, brought it to a repair store and found out it was the motherboard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WhicheverPath7, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Xbox one, motherboard down, any support from Microsoft?

Xbox stopped working, we changed the power supply many times, still did not work, brought it to a repair store and found out it was the motherboard down. We would like to know if this is normal, and how to resolve the issue.

:)

WhicheverPath7, Aug 2, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Path

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing issues with your console.

In regards to this, this is not typically a normal problem as there haven't been reports on our end that we have seen with the motherboard wearing down.

In this instance we would have to recommend setup up a service order for your console, however, since you have already taken it to a repair shop, the service center will no longer service the machine.

Additionally if this is one of the original Xbox One consoles have not been discontinued and are no longer serviced.

At this point, the only other option available would be to purchase a new Xbox One console.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

Are you still under warranty dear sir? You can register and schedule your console for repair here.
  4. VampyOcean1520 Win User

You can get a repair from Microsoft if it is under warranty or depending on your console model, if it is out of warranty, at least in some countries, I don't know if at all but Microsoft does charge a fee for repairing the device.
  5. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Hi, when this happens with the console or one of its accessories you need to send the device for a repair, just register your device in your Microsoft account and request a repair, but it is required under warranty
  6. InnocuousRuby67 Win User

Question regarding 2 Discs and Hard Drive Installation

A "RAID 0" configuration essentially transforms two smaller hard drives into one large one, running synchronously. A "RAID 1" configuration enables "drive mirroring," backing up every piece of data from one hard drive to the other in real time. RAID support
    comes from your motherboard, so make sure your motherboard supports it before you attempt a RAID setup.
Thema:

1. Xbox one, motherboard down, any support from Microsoft? - Similar Threads - motherboard down support

2. games shutting down in XBOX ONE X

in XBoX on Consoles
    games shutting down in XBOX ONE X: Games are suddenly switched off and I will return to the Home Menu. This happens in several games. What is the reason? What can I do to fix it? Another problem is that the characters vibrate in...
  3. Placa mãe do xbox one [Translation - Xbox One Motherboard]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Placa mãe do xbox one [Translation - Xbox One Motherboard]: Olá, estou com um xbox one fat com a placa mãe bastante oxidada. De modo que o técnico não conseguiu efetuar o reparo. Posso comprar uma placa mãe do mesmo modelo da minha e efetuar a troca?...
  4. Xbox One Motherboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Motherboard: There is something wrong with my Xbox One. It was determined that it was the motherboard. Is it better to have it fixed or get a new one. Also, how much is it to have it repaired? Any answers...
  5. ASTRONEER游戏因更换电脑主板,导致电脑显示游戏不在此设备中[The ASTRONEER game is replaced by a computer motherboard,...

in XBoX on Windows
    ASTRONEER游戏因更换电脑主板,导致电脑显示游戏不在此设备中[The ASTRONEER game is replaced by a computer motherboard,...: 电脑更换了主板,但是我是同一个账号登录的,可以看到已购买此游戏,就是不能更新!然后我进行了 除游戏,并准备再次安装,安装按钮为灰色,点击后面的更多按钮,选择安装在我的设备上,点击立即安装,显示正在尝试安装在 选择的设备上,然后就没有然后了,依旧没有安装,请问怎么解决这个问题? [Translation - The computer has replaced the...
  6. 4 motherboards in one case thanks to xCloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 motherboards in one case thanks to xCloud: Theoretically the Project xCloud could be implemented even now, even if it had similar or even superior performance to the Xbox One X. I am very anxious to discover this console, since I like...
  7. fried controller motherboard (model 1708)

in XBoX on Consoles
    fried controller motherboard (model 1708): i have the xbox one s controller (model 1708) and it would appear that the lower motherboard has fried and i cannot find a replacement anywhere on the computer can anyone help...
  8. What kind of motherboard do i have?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of motherboard do i have?: im trying to figure out what kind of motherboard my xbox360 has, ive looked at tons videos and still cant figure it out 2c80a793-e2a0-4513-85c7-7a0c1f097ac4
  9. Motherboard issue symptoms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Motherboard issue symptoms: what are some motherboard issue symptoms ab04285b-c284-4f89-8654-1621c2bf81c2
  10. Xbox not outputting sound! Damaged motherboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not outputting sound! Damaged motherboard?: okay so today i opened up my xbox 360 because i was fiddling with my disk drive . The problem is when i put my 360 back together and turned it on i was only getting video and not audio, I've tried...