Xbox One Mute ICON can’t remove won’t UNMUTE

Discus and support Xbox One Mute ICON can’t remove won’t UNMUTE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Mute icon with wireless headset wont go away. Has anyone found a viable solution for this issue? We have seen this is a problem dating back to 2014.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GamersMom, Jan 6, 2019.

1. GamersMom
    GamersMom Guest

Mute icon with wireless headset wont go away.

Has anyone found a viable solution for this issue? We have seen this is a problem dating back to 2014. We have tried everything on the support and you tube.

Updates*Restartes*New Chats/Parties*. Everything worked fine 2 days ago.... In Holiday Break Hell! Please help!!!!!!

:)

GamersMom, Jan 6, 2019
  2. Darlene
    Darlene New Member
    Were you ever able to resolve this issue? My son has been having the same problem since January and we've tried everything to fix it.

Darlene, Jun 25, 2019
  3. GamersMom Win User

Hey there Gamers,

Sorry to hear you have been having these problems, Now this is a known issue that has already been reported and is being worked on. I would advise that you do contact
    Xbox Customer Support so that you can report this problem to our agents and provide more information.

We hope to have this issue resolved soon.
    Your technical support rep was the most condescending representative I have had the please of talking too. The last option was a factory reset. We just completed and the damn mute icon is still there! So please someone tell me how this is not an XBox One
    Microsoft Live issue like he did?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Gamers,

We recommend to do another call back. When you get a support agent let them know it is a known issue and need assistance. Also tell them you have done all troubleshooting steps. When you call they are gathering information for this issue you will need Gamer
    tag, console used, and your region.

Thanks.

Brad
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Gamers,

Sorry to hear you have been having these problems, Now this is a known issue that has already been reported and is being worked on. I would advise that you do contact
    Xbox Customer Support so that you can report this problem to our agents and provide more information.

We hope to have this issue resolved soon.
  6. A Virtual Duck Win User

I Think i got a Problem..with my xbox one..

"Xbox Mute" mutes the TV not Xbox. Done.

"Xbox Unmute" to reverse.
  7. TCatKelly Win User

MICROPHONE ICON ALWAYS LOCKED!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply, but I've tried that multple times and to no avail. I try to mute it and unmute it and the "mic mute" icon stays there. I am seriously at my wits end. I have honestly tried everything I can think of.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Mute ICON can’t remove won’t UNMUTE - Similar Threads - Mute ICON can’t

2. Xbox One S microphone icon stuck on mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S microphone icon stuck on mute: At the beginning of June this year I noticed my Kotion Each G1000 headset and xbox headset adapter was no longer producing sound. A week earlier i was playing Sea of Thieves with my brother having...
  3. Headset not working with Xbox and muted microphone icon has appeared on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working with Xbox and muted microphone icon has appeared on screen: Headset not working with Xbox and muted microphone icon has appeared on screen. I've tried multiple headsets and multiple controllers issue remains. c69204be-bae1-4881-8adf-b6896ddbbd35
  4. mute icon on my sons xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    mute icon on my sons xbox: my sons Xbox has a mic with a line through it showing all the time even when his headsets not plugged in we have YouTube this and tried all the usual remedies like unmute he controller headset etc...
  5. Mute Icon Stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mute Icon Stuck: This is a known issue within these forums and I've had multiple issues where this will pop up then go away. Today there was a Microsoft update on May 25th, 2019 at 11:35am cst. My son came home...
  6. Mute icon permanently displayed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mute icon permanently displayed: My son's Xbox one has the mute icon displayed. We have checked all the settings for audio and chat with no success, we have even replaced the headset. I understand this may be caused by a software...
  7. Sound icon on home screen is muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound icon on home screen is muted: hi, the sound icon (next to battery charge icon) is permanently muted (line through it) ever since xbox one update a few days ago. Oddly when mic/headset is plugged into controller my son can...
  8. Xbox One S - Microphone Icon Always Muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Microphone Icon Always Muted: Xbox One - Microphone Icon Always Muted my headset has stopped working, both in terms of the microphone and the earphones. I have swapped the headset out for another two other headsets, and...
  9. Xbox One - Microphone Icon Always Muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Microphone Icon Always Muted: Hi, I've seen other threads where this issue has come up but i can't find a solution....
  10. Mic icon on mute - X box one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic icon on mute - X box one.: The mic icon on the xbox one s is shown on the screen constantly with a slash through it. No headsets work at all, I have tried several different brands. The headset issue started a few weeks ago...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant unmute xbox headset

2. remove unmute symbol on xbox one

3. mute icon in top right corner of my xbox one

4. mute button wont unmute xbox adapter,
  5. how to unmute microphone icon in right hand corner of xbix,
  6. xbox one cant unmute,
  7. headset adapter xbox one wont unmute,
  8. how to unmute mute icon on xbox