XBOX ONE my files explorer

Discus and support XBOX ONE my files explorer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi i've recently downloaded my files explorer so i can access skins for Minecraft and have extracted what i want. i realised the packages section... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MonicaKavakli, Apr 27, 2020.

1. XBOX ONE my files explorer

hi i've recently downloaded my files explorer so i can access skins for Minecraft and have extracted what i want. i realised the packages section doesn't show on isolated storage so i found out i have to go to the dots in the top right hand corner and choose
    add new folder to library then go to device and then select so i'd have usermg0. now i should be able to access packages on the isolated devices section but it isn't there. can i please have help?

thank u.

:)

MonicaKavakli, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Mr of Sir
    Mr of Sir New Member
    Oh F**k off breaking code of conduct.
    Microsoft just don’t want you to get mods for free and don’t want you to avoid using their awful Minecraft store to buy mods.

The hypocrisy is pathetic.

First it was file downloader now my file explorer.

Mr of Sir, Apr 29, 2020
  3. SAMIR KAMNI1989 Win User

File explorer

Hi my xbox one s l not file explorer thanks for helping
  4. Smwutches Win User

The Xbox version of Minecraft only supports skins and other content downloaded from the Xbox store. Using files from file explorer would be considered modding and is a violation of the terms of service. As such, this cannot be discussed on the forums.
  5. schnurren Win User

my file explorer

Hello OllieMolesworth,

We do not support accessing files for modding Xbox content.
  6. Smwutches Win User

My File Explorer

Minecraft on the Xbox does not support mods and modding is a violation of the terms of service. As such, this cannot be discussed here.
  7. Ackis Win User

My file explorer

What are you trying to do?
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE my files explorer - Similar Threads - files explorer

2. File explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer: Hello, Many users would like the File Explorer and UserMngr0 folder to be readded to Xbox one because apparently theyre both disappearing shortly. It would be nice if Microsoft heard us :) Thank...
  3. How do I access/delete my Microsoft Edge downloads now that File Explorer doesnt exist??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access/delete my Microsoft Edge downloads now that File Explorer doesnt exist??: How would someone access the downloads folder on the Xbox one now that File Explorer doesn't exist? f00a9bf2-fb9e-462f-afb0-5f535ba8ae3c
  4. My File Explorer App Wont Open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My File Explorer App Wont Open: Hi I have the my file explorer app and recently recorded the fortnite event and saved it and i was trying to upload it and the app crashed and now it wont open I’ve tried uninstalling it and re...
  5. how to delete downloaded files without file explorer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to delete downloaded files without file explorer?: in the past download files via internet explorer on xbox one. now the file explorer is gone. how can i access these file to delete them? i can delete pictures via the foto app. but the access is...
  6. My files explorer

in XBoX Accessibility
    My files explorer: When I go to isolated storage on Xbox one there's no packages option. What can I do to fix that 97e606b5-8870-4d9a-aa78-79d0c1606e95
  7. WHY DID MICROSOFT REMOVE PACKAGES FROM FILE EXPLORER

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY DID MICROSOFT REMOVE PACKAGES FROM FILE EXPLORER: I NEED ANSWERS U JUST RUINED EVERYBODY WHO WANTED MODS IN MINECRAFTS FUN. THANKS SO MUCH NOW I KNOW WHY ILL BE SWITCHING TO PS4 TOMROOOW ece53819-c163-4637-b0a2-d155e4f1e486
  8. My File Explorer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My File Explorer: I have tried to use My File Explorer to have a mod pack for my Minecraft world but when I look for Packages in Isolated Storage it didn't show up. I have tried to use YouTube videos for help but...
  9. Mod Minecraft and Farm Sim without File Explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mod Minecraft and Farm Sim without File Explorer: With file explorer gone I can’t figure out how to put mods in place for minecraft and farm sim. My file explorer does not give access to packages. UFO has the cog removed. Is it still possible to...
  10. My file explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My file explorer: I bought my file explorer and download the file that let's you get packages but it's not working. I've reset my xbox,deleted the app and back out of my account and back in I've been at this for 5h...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file explorer xbox one

2. how to access file explorer on xbox one

3. why can i not install web browers using explorer in my xbox one. it gives me a exe an says gotothe storee but foolish????

4. my files explorer xbox one packages