Xbox One- Netflix app not opening

Discus and support Xbox One- Netflix app not opening in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I click on the Netflix app, it sits on the loading screen for about 30 seconds, then the app closes and it says "Sorry, looks like our service... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by han.leighh, Feb 9, 2019.

1. han.leighh
    han.leighh Guest

When I click on the Netflix app, it sits on the loading screen for about 30 seconds, then the app closes and it says "Sorry, looks like our service isn't working right now. To check Xbox Live Service Status go to..."

I went to the support page for help but couldn't find anything, so hoping someone here can help me.

I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it is still not working.

:)

han.leighh, Feb 9, 2019
  2. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

Netflix error

Hi,

All you will need to to is link your account to the Netflix app one your Xbox one,

1. install and open the Netflix app

2. Sign in or follw the on screen instructions

3. enjoy you movies

i hope this help :)
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console. If that doesn't work try uninstalling reinstalling the app.
  4. Death Pr0fess0r Win User

Xbox One S HDR Bug

I am having a similar issue on my Xbox One S connected directly to my Samsung JS8500 tv. When I open the netflix app the screen becomes very dim and the screen doesn't return to normal until the app is quit. HDR content looks great using the Netflix app
    on my TV by the way, not dim at all.
  5. FrostedUncle529 Win User

Netflix Error Code nw-1-19

hi,

I'm having some issues to update Netflix app, it didn't open the app.

Amazon instant movie didn't install on xbox one show that has be stopped the process.

I need some advices.

Thanks
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Netflix stutter

Hey StagierBubble83!

Since you mentioned Netflix is the only streaming service that this occurs with, let's start by making sure Netflix is the only app that is open. To ensure this, navigate to the Xbox One Home screen and close any apps that are listed under the primary 'Home'
    tile (the bigger tile with the currently opened app).

To close apps, highlight any of the 4 tiles listed on the Home screen under the primary tile, press the menu button on your Xbox One controller, and select 'Quit'. Alternatively, you can hold the power button until the console has fully powered down, power
    the console back up, and launch Netflix first.

Give both of those methods a shot and let us know how it goes.
Thema:

1. Xbox One- Netflix app not opening - Similar Threads - Netflix app opening

2. XBox 360 Netflix and Hulu Apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 Netflix and Hulu Apps: i can't access my hulu or netflix apps on my xbox 360 - I get an error code that is not recognized (807B0193). It says there's a problem with the Xbox service. Is anyone having this issue?...
  3. XBox One X crashes/loses video signal upon launch of Netflix app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One X crashes/loses video signal upon launch of Netflix app: A few months ago my Xbox One X started having an issue launching the Netflix app. Upon launch is brings up the Netflix name screen, then goes black then my tv loses signal from the Xbox. I have to...
  4. Slow video playback on Netflix and blu ray apps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slow video playback on Netflix and blu ray apps.: Hi, my xbox one has started to slow down video playback, including both audio and visual. This is occurring whilst watching DVDs and blu-rays using the blu-ray app, and also using Netflix. To fix...
  5. Console switches to Netflix when using other video apps?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console switches to Netflix when using other video apps?: I’m watching HBONow streaming a movie and after an hour my console just loaded up Netflix. Mid movie, just up pops the Netflix loading screen. I switch back and a few seconds later it loads again....
  6. Netflix App Crashing Xbox One Video Output

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix App Crashing Xbox One Video Output: Scenario: 1. Select Neflix 2. Black screen with red Netflix letters appear. 3. ALL video ceases from the Xbox One X console and I'm forced to restart the console. Solutions tried: 1. Soft...
  7. La aplicación de Netflix me va lento en Xbox 360 (Mod Translation: The Netflix App is going...

in XBoX on Consoles
    La aplicación de Netflix me va lento en Xbox 360 (Mod Translation: The Netflix App is going...: Hola vengo a contar este problema. Lo que sucede es que cuando intento cambiar entre titulos o buscar alguna serie o película lo que pasa es que la velocidad de respuesta es muy lenta. Solo me...
  8. My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..: Hi all, since 3 days some apps on my Xbox One are not starting anymore. I get the following error: Try again in a while Apologies, our service isn't working properly at the moment. To check...
  9. youtube and netflix apps wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    youtube and netflix apps wont work: 2 days ago the netflix app on my xbox one stopped working all i get is a message saying "sorry looks like our service isn't working right now try later" A day later and now im having the exact...
  10. Netflix app dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app dont work: Hey here is my problem: I'm trying to start Netflix, the presentation starts then the application closes, an alert message appears: Try again soon Sorry, our services are not working properly. To...