Xbox One New Bug After March 4 Update!

Discus and support Xbox One New Bug After March 4 Update! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After March 4 System Update I Been Encounter 1 Bug,Some Times When I Turn On My Xbox One (Via Voice Command, XBOX ON) The Power Bottom Keep Blinking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeusCriolo, Mar 9, 2014.

1. DeusCriolo
    DeusCriolo Guest

After March 4 System Update I Been Encounter 1 Bug,Some Times When I Turn On My Xbox One (Via Voice Command, XBOX ON)

The Power Bottom Keep Blinking On And Off, And When I Turn On The TV All I See IS Black Screen And A Notification Logo

On The Top Left Corner, At This Point I Have To Power Off Xbox One By Holding The Power Bottom For 7 Second In Order To Keep Using My

Xbox One.It Happen To Me More 5 Times Since The March 4 Update.

If Anyone Encounter This Problem Please Comment So Microsoft Can Fix It As Soon Is Possible, Thank You.

:)

DeusCriolo, Mar 9, 2014
  2. Prune Face46
    Prune Face46 Guest
    March update.A few things that are coming

I wonder if this new update in March will also fix the notification pop- up bug that I have been dealing with since November.

Prune Face46, Mar 9, 2014
  3. Moutopher
    Moutopher Guest
    PC "freezes" after disconnecting/shutting off XBox One Controller (Win 10) + Wireless Adapter

This bug seems to have appeared after the March 1 KB3140743 and KB3139907 updates for Windows 10 Ver 1511 and still causes the crash. Uninstalling KB3140743 update will probably help...

Moutopher, Mar 9, 2014
  4. DeusCriolo
    DeusCriolo Guest

i believe keyboard is the source for this issue!

its working fine now without the keyboard plug-in.!

DeusCriolo, Mar 19, 2014
  5. DeusCriolo Win User

i believe keyboard is the source for this issue!

its working fine now without the keyboard plug-in.!
  6. Moutopher Win User

PC "freezes" after disconnecting/shutting off XBox One Controller (Win 10) + Wireless Adapter

This bug seems to have appeared after the March 1 KB3140743 and KB3139907 updates for Windows 10 Ver 1511 and still causes the crash. Uninstalling KB3140743 update will probably help...
  7. Prune Face46 Win User

March update.A few things that are coming

I wonder if this new update in March will also fix the notification pop- up bug that I have been dealing with since November.
  8. BusGod Win User

Xbox Dolby Digital support

9. GrowlingYapper Win User

December 2014 Update - Patch Notes?

They were just fixes and system tweaks, we are still checking the system for bugs but there will be no updates to features or new items until 2015 maybe Feb/March.
Thema:

1. Xbox One New Bug After March 4 Update! - Similar Threads - Bug March Update

2. Candy crush saga : bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Candy crush saga : bug: Bonjour, Le Week-end passé, et ce, pour la première fois, mon jeu candy crush a été bloqué : j'ai acheté des boosters limités dans le temps et je n'ai pu utiliser les produits achetés. Cela a...
  3. Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!

in XboX Insiders
    Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  4. Bug: Movies and TV app does not see total files in an external Media Drive

in XboX Insiders
    Bug: Movies and TV app does not see total files in an external Media Drive: So since Plex is an utter mess on the Xbox I have been trying the concept of just plugging in an external hard drive to the Xbox and playing my media movies directly from an attached hard drive....
  5. Xbox Play Anywhere achievement bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Play Anywhere achievement bug: Heya fellow gamers, So, for the last two months I have been playing lots of Xbox games on Xbox Play Anywhere. I am now playing Hollow Knight and haven't gotten my gamerscore for the achievements...
  6. Xbox One - Final Fantasy XV bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Final Fantasy XV bug?: OK I play the game from the beginning, after a couple of fights I get the message 'Your profile has changed then I am taken back to the last save point, which is the forth every time, so I cannot...
  7. OX80831002 BUG SAUVEGARDE [Translation - OX80831002 BUG BACKUP]

in XBoX on Consoles
    OX80831002 BUG SAUVEGARDE [Translation - OX80831002 BUG BACKUP]: UN PROBLEME CONCERNANT VOS JEUX ENREGISTRE EST SURVENU J'AI BEAU FAIRE SE QUI DISE EST LE MESSAGE REVIEN TOURJOUR. QUE FAIRE _____ [Translation - A PROBLEM ABOUT YOUR GAME saves IS WHAT...
  8. BUG - TOMB RAIDER / XBOX LIVE GOLD MARCH DLC - LANGUAGE ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUG - TOMB RAIDER / XBOX LIVE GOLD MARCH DLC - LANGUAGE ERROR: Hi, I am currently facing the exact opposite of Wishcatcher's problem: Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. I live in the Dutch part of Belgium, and no matter what I try, the Tom Raider...
  9. BUG - TOMB RAIDER / XBOX LIVE GOLD MARCH DLC - LANGUAGE ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUG - TOMB RAIDER / XBOX LIVE GOLD MARCH DLC - LANGUAGE ERROR: Hi, I don't know if i'm the only one but : I download Tomb Raider last Sunday, in description i saw => French and German languages I played that game and no one of these languages are Inside......
  10. Home-Button Bug - March Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home-Button Bug - March Update: Hello guys. Today I got the March update and now I have a really annoying problem. Every time I press and hold the home button on my controller my Xbox opens the "My games and apps" app instead...