Xbox One New Gamers for Multiplayer

Discus and support Xbox One New Gamers for Multiplayer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I used to love playing online in groups but now my friends either dont play or have ps4. Im 21 from uk looking for gamers to play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chadarsenal, Jun 11, 2014.

1. chadarsenal
    chadarsenal Guest

Hi all,

I used to love playing online in groups but now my friends either dont play or have ps4.

Im 21 from uk looking for gamers to play fifa,battlefield,titanfall basically any multiplayer games

Intrested? Addmy gamertag

:)

chadarsenal, Jun 11, 2014
  2. XBOX ONE: Looking for someone to play with on Minecraft!

I haven't tried the multiplayer online for this game. Comment your gamertag and I'll add you up Xbox One New Gamers for Multiplayer :)

XBOX ONE GAMERS ONLY Xbox One New Gamers for Multiplayer :D

ZingiestPlague, Jun 11, 2014
  3. ADivine818 Win User

Bioshock 2 Multiplayer Error

I have the same issue, this has been since a year ago.

I sign into my gamer tag (bioshck multiplayer) when I enter multiplayer option, screen appears "please wait" immediately another screen appears and says "connection error- unable to connect to Xbox live. Please try again later" I can play any other game
    on live multiplayer . I even tried forwarding ports. Got a new Xbox, erased everything on hard drive re downloaded gamer tag, restarted my router, called ISP to reboot my Internet and now I am currently sharing my Xbox and signed into another gamer tag and
    it let me play on bioshock multiplayers with the other gamer tag. Try switching back to my gamer tag and didn't let get on multiplayer.
  4. Dangerous Alan Win User
  5. UndauntedPower Win User

i am not good at gaming but enjoy playing

Hi all I'm 34 and just joined xbox live and looking for some new friends who don't mind an gamer who is just starting out in the multiplayer universe.
  6. YellowJacket LE Win User

Come on epic, bring back our exclusive gears of war

I would love to see a lot more return be gears imo...i have got all the Gears minus Judgement and i love the campaigns while they last but the multiplayer community is horrid def some of the worst i have seen(not to mention it's more of a shotgun war multiplayer
    than anything) although the i would have to give credit to the new XBOX ONE system to lync you up with friendlier gamers and not the trucks...if it works.
  7. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Thinking about buying an Xbox One. Should I?

Hello "XxUndeadPenguin" :)

I am a 95% solo gamer and 5% multiplayer gamer (Cooperative Modes only, I hate PvP Modes). I very rarely play Cooperative Multiplayer and when I do, it is totally random because it all depends on my mood LOL :)

If you do decide to get the Xbox One, I just wanted to welcome you the the Xbox family :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
Thema:

1. Xbox One New Gamers for Multiplayer - Similar Threads - Gamers Multiplayer

2. Gamer-Pic being verified for 3 hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer-Pic being verified for 3 hours: Okay, here I go again. So I'm trying to change my gamer-pic to a custom photo. It said it needed to be verified so I waited 3 hours with no update and no change, so I decided to re-upload my photo...
  3. Gamer-Pic getting removed

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer-Pic getting removed: Okay so here's the deal, I'm trying to set a custom gamer-picture but anytime I add it on, it gets removed. I have checked the guidelines for what is allowed and as far as I can tell, it does not...
  4. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  5. Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...: I was terribly disappointed reading that a pro Hearthstone Grandmaster gamer was recently censored with extreme prejudice for supporting a suppressed group of people protesting for their own...
  6. Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer: First and foremost I do not want ambassadors making comments that is not relevant to my post or simply to apologize that my experience with the always online motto or to suggest user voice. And...
  7. multiplayer gamer/online gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    multiplayer gamer/online gaming: Hello, i am a newbie and not very tech savvy. My husband and i like to play games together along with our grandchildren. I became a memeber of gold/live under the impression we would be able to...
  8. COOP Multiplayer How can I see the gamer tags for each character?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COOP Multiplayer How can I see the gamer tags for each character?: When someone misbehaves during my public coop's campaign, I want to know who they are so that I can do my best to block them, or at least give them bad player review. Someone was griefing me...
  9. What kind of gamer are you? Solo, multiplayer, or both?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of gamer are you? Solo, multiplayer, or both?: ......... Hello everyone :) ........ What kind of gamer are you? Solo, multiplayer, or both? .......... I play 99% solo and 1% cooperative multiplayer, I hate PvP Modes. ......... Have a...
  10. Xbox One Controller disconnects during multiplayer Nba 2k14 game, Gamer Profile switches ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller disconnects during multiplayer Nba 2k14 game, Gamer Profile switches ...: Idk if it will happen in other games, but I just bought a new controller for my xbox one yesterday, and whenever my brother and I play NBA 2k14, a message displays that one of the controllers has...