XBOX One “No signal”

Discus and support XBOX One “No signal” in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; At first, I was having issues with my Xbox one showing “no signal”. Then I reset the display setting and the Xbox was finally showing the home screen.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KGC _363, Jul 1, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

1. KGC _363
    KGC _363 Guest

XBOX One “No signal”

At first, I was having issues with my Xbox one showing “no signal”. Then I reset the display setting and the Xbox was finally showing the home screen. But when I went to change the display resolution to 1080p it went back to no signal. Can anyone
    else help me fix this problem?

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. krisw21 Win User

Disconnecting from Xbox Live

i agree with Pvt McBagel

Your xbox signal might be getting an tenteriferance with your router. meaning that the signal from your xbox isn't as "clean" of a signal that your router can understand.

the best thing to do to find out if it is your xbox signal is to 1. move your xbox closer to the router and 2. if you have one is get a radio that has AM settings and use it between your xbox and your router the move static noise you get the worst your signal
    is.

if it is your xbox signal then just move it(can't express that enough) until the signal is not so "dirty".

Hope this helps
  3. iRayDawg Win User

Connected to the internet but not to LIVE?

Try moving your router closer to the Xbox to improve the signal strength on the Xbox. Because if you have only one bar for signal that could be the cause via wireless.
  4. JohnDabs420 Win User

Only 15% wireless speed?

Xbox one. and yeah Its on the 5ghz signal.
  5. Joe's Morgue Win User

Xbox 360 as TV for snap

I held the power button, shutting down the Xbox One.

Turned on the 360, turned on the Xbox One and said snap TV.

It said no signal, so I told it to watch TV [fullscreen] and it still said no signal.
  6. A Blue Illusion Win User

connecting xbox 360 to xbox one...needs the xbox one active to use?

The short answer is that the Xbox One has to be turned on because it isn't technically a 'passthrough'.

A bit more lengthy answer is that the signal has to be captured by the Xbox One in order to process the input signal. If it were a straight passthrough, many of the TV features wouldn't be available through the Xbox One.
Thema:

XBOX One “No signal”

1. XBOX One “No signal” - Similar Threads - “No signal”

2. Xbox 360 "No Signal" on Samsung 2019 RU8000 TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 "No Signal" on Samsung 2019 RU8000 TV: Hello, I am reaching out for some support with my Xbox 360 working with my 2019 Samsung TV. It's an RU8000 model, but others are having the same issues with the Q70R model. When I connect my...
  3. Xbox One X, no signal output, serviced, but will no longer output 4K

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X, no signal output, serviced, but will no longer output 4K: Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help out here - My xbox was officially serviced within Warranty by Microsoft. It developed a display fault which had to be repaired. I got the unit returned today...
  4. Why my xbox one s dont let any signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox one s dont let any signal: I have problem to get signal to my tv and my controller. My console is on but its shows nothing. it turns on but only thing i hear is the fan. I tried to troubleshooting but its not showing...
  5. Why my xbox one dont let any signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox one dont let any signal: I have problem to get signal to my tv and my controller. My console is on but its shows nothing. it turns on but only thing i hear is the fan. I tried to troubleshooting but its not showing...
  6. Xbox One S is on, but TV Says "No Signal" after updating my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S is on, but TV Says "No Signal" after updating my Xbox: Hey guys, I recently installed the June Update onto my Xbox earlier, but after it was done, it restarted but now nothing pops up with my TV saying "No Signal" even though its on I've tried:...
  7. Two Xbox One X showing No HDMI signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xbox One X showing No HDMI signal: I have two Xbox One X, sitting side by side, each plugged into its own TV. The TVs are identical, and both Xboxes have worked fine for quite some time. I will refer to the devices as follows:...
  8. Xbox one x no signal help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x no signal help: When I was playing red dead redemption in 4k mode the screen flashed multiple times with no signal, but the picture came back after the 3rd time. Not after the 4th. I'm now permanently stuck with...
  9. xbox no da señal por hdmi ni por streaming -[Translation - xbox noda signal via hdmi or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox no da señal por hdmi ni por streaming -[Translation - xbox noda signal via hdmi or...: Buen día e dejado de usar mi xbox por dos días y hoy al encenderlo me doy cuenta que no da señal ni de hdmi ni por streaming lo extraño es que enciende pero al tratar de conectarlo por streaming a...
  10. Xbox one s on and off and no signal on my tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s on and off and no signal on my tv: So when i turn on my xbox and tv, my xbox suddenly turns in about 15 seconds and my tv keeps saying no signal. I have unplugging my xbox and tv and nothing happens. I have switched HDMI cables and...