Xbox One No Sound

Discus and support Xbox One No Sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one no sound issue. No changes in settings, just woke up and no sound today. Xbox update on 1/8/2022. No sound on menu, during game play or with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PETExboxone, Jan 11, 2022.

1. PETExboxone
    PETExboxone Guest

Xbox One No Sound

Xbox one no sound issue. No changes in settings, just woke up and no sound today. Xbox update on 1/8/2022. No sound on menu, during game play or with DVD. Sound works fine on TV. HDMI port and cable tested with alternate device.

:)

PETExboxone, Jan 11, 2022
  2. ll EV ll Win User

Xbox one has no sound on tv or av receiver, Using older TV.. Help??

Are trying to get your xbox one sound on your tv? Or your tv sound on the xbox one? If it's tv sound on xbox one through the optical port that does not work as the xbox one is an output only.

If you are trying to get xbox one sound on your tv. When you go to sound settings what do you have selected for optical output? Try "stereo uncompressed" sound if you have not tried this alread. Your receiver might not be able to handle the other options.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Sound on Xbox One

Hey there, j4ckd6! I'm very sorry to see that you are experiencing sound issues! These forums are for Xbox 360, though, and this thread is over a year old. If you need further assistance, please post a new thread in our
    Xbox One Console forums detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  4. j4ckd6 Win User

Sound on Xbox One

Hi there I have the same problem with the sound on my sons xbox one how can this be fixed and can I fix this myself, I've tried changing the hdmi cable but still no joy?
  5. RippenHarra Win User

Sound for xbox one

Ill eventually just send the sound out to my sonos system as i buy more stuff for it.
  6. KRYPTONS ICON Win User

Sound for xbox one

It also helps in multiplayer when there is no uav up and you can hear the footsteps of the enemy.
Thema:

Xbox One No Sound

1. Xbox One No Sound - Similar Threads - Sound

2. No sound from Spotify,Deezer and Amazon music on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound from Spotify,Deezer and Amazon music on Series X: not one of the music streaming apps will play any sound on my series x.. The console is connected by HDMI to a Dolby Atmos capable Vizio sound bar. I have no other sound problems with anything. I...
  3. Sound issue with some games when launching from the Xbox launcher on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issue with some games when launching from the Xbox launcher on pc.: Some games such as Spiritfarer and Nobody saves the world have this issue where the sound is turns into this weird glitchy shrieking sound. This only happens with some games, and if I launch them...
  4. Xbox sound going out when blue ray movie was exited out of

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sound going out when blue ray movie was exited out of: I was watching a blueray movie when I exited out of it (not the correct way but just clicking YouTube and leaving the blueray disc player open) then while on YouTube the audio was not playing at...
  5. Xbox one plays sound but does not power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one plays sound but does not power on.: Howdy, I'm looking for some help with my Xbox one. when I push the button it plays the start up sound but does not power on. the button doesn't even light up. I was worried about it being my power...
  6. Xbox navigation/keyboard sounds. This just needs to stop

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox navigation/keyboard sounds. This just needs to stop: Just please give an option to turn them off. Its so annoying. submitted by /u/TimTom7673 [link] [comments]
  7. Series X no sound through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X no sound through headset: I was playing call of duty recently and everything is fine and has been fine, and then I get a message that says "switch to keyboard and mouse?" and the sound cuts out and now theres no sound from...
  8. No Sound after Skip ahead Update

in XboX Insiders
    No Sound after Skip ahead Update: Hey, 7 hours ago my xbox did an update and i have no sound anymore. Neither on the soundbar, or tv speaker, or Headset. No in-game sound or dashboard at all I'm on Skip ahead alpha submitted by...
  9. Xbox won't turn on but makes a chirping sound when power cord is plugged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't turn on but makes a chirping sound when power cord is plugged: After a couple of days of not using my xbox I came back to play it but whenever I pressed the power button it wouldn't turn on. I went to to the plug and it was plugged in but when I unplugged it...
  10. I want to know If there any video and sound adaptor to connect my xbox to my laptop screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know If there any video and sound adaptor to connect my xbox to my laptop screen.: Hello, I am going to buy a new Xbox but I have a problem. I don't have a 120hz monitor or tv for it. i will like to see if there is a way I can connect the Xbox with an HDMI cable to my laptop...