Xbox one not allowing access to home screen

Discus and support Xbox one not allowing access to home screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Once xbox has booted up it automatically opens the store page, when press the pad left to go to the home screen it flicks back to the store. when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlliedPuppet567, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Xbox one not allowing access to home screen

Once xbox has booted up it automatically opens the store page, when press the pad left to go to the home screen it flicks back to the store.

when i press the x on the control to log in etc, it automatically opens the settings tab.

i have tried turning off the console and unplugging it but hasn’t fixed it.

is there a setting that i’ve somehow changed or an easy fix? As at the moment i cant play it or watch netflix/stan

:)

AlliedPuppet567, Sep 20, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

If the above possible solution doesnt fix, you will need to
    Factory Reset
    your console.
  3. Chudamaru Win User

4. gds1972 Win User

Xbox Colorblind

Hi in the setting section there is an ease of access section that will hopefully allow you to find a better colour scheme for the console to use in the home screen.

Please see the link below for more information.

support.xbox.com/.../ease-of-access-settings
  5. Its Batman Win User

Searching for games, movies etc... is too hard

Pins allow you to quickly find the apps and experiences that you use the most. Think of a pin as a bookmark. You can pin your favorite game, app, or webpage to your Home screen for quick access.

For more details, please see the link below:

support.xbox.com/.../pin-content-to-home
  6. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Is there a way to share games within a family?

Hi it's really easy as stated above.

If it's one xbox just set it as your home xbox and then anyone using it with their account gets access to all your games.

If you have 2 boxes then set theirs as your home xbox and your one as theirs so you both access to all games.

It also allows you to share gold this way to allow you both to be online
Thema:

1. Xbox one not allowing access to home screen - Similar Threads - allowing access home

2. Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page.: Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone else had this issue, or had a fix I could apply! The Sign-In button, even if I go to the social or settings tabs, does nothing. It just freezes the app...
  3. Game Pass will not allow access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass will not allow access: Even after double checking my subscription, I can download games from gamepass, however, if I try to play them it states that I need to sign in with an account that has Gamepass. Microsoft website...
  4. xbox one connects to router, but wont allow internet access (netflix shows stop at 25% buffer)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one connects to router, but wont allow internet access (netflix shows stop at 25% buffer): Hi all, this only started 2 days ago, cannot explain why. We have not changed any settings. Netflix shows stop buffering at 25%, games will not load. Cannot connect to Xbox live. I connect...
  5. xbox still not allowing access windows 10 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox still not allowing access windows 10 laptop: Tried, tried and retried for over 4 months xbox will not run to allow me to play Microsoft solitaire etc same old error and try again later ... windows 10 updates have not cleared the issue so...
  6. Suggestion: Allow Xbox One Games to Have Access to Native Notifications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion: Allow Xbox One Games to Have Access to Native Notifications: Just an idea, but is it possible to open up the Xbox One notification system to game developers so that they can tell users about new events/rewards/etc. if they choose to allow notifications...
  7. 83118834 - Not allowed to access my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    83118834 - Not allowed to access my account: Every time I try to access my xbox live account, it asks me to "Sign in with your email and password?" and gives me 2 options, "Continue" or "Can't access your account?" Selecting continue, I...
  8. Dead or alive 5 not allowing full access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead or alive 5 not allowing full access: I bought dead or alive 5 last night and it still won't allow me to have access to eveeything...my daughter is still having to pay for all these things....i really don' think it' right ..payong 40...
  9. Profile is not allowed access to online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile is not allowed access to online gaming: We renewed our subscription for Xbox Live Gold last month (March 2018) and recently came back from holiday and tried to play GTA V and/or CoD online and it keeps telling us that this Profile is...
  10. Long time games pass member, bill is current. Not allowing me to access games pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Long time games pass member, bill is current. Not allowing me to access games pass: I have a current Xbox games pass and it is not showing up in my app tab. When I click on it, it allows me to join Xbox games pass. But when I look to join, it says there is a problem on Xbox's...