Xbox one not connecting to any WIFI.

Discus and support Xbox one not connecting to any WIFI. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one not connecting to any WIFI. Hi wi7bit, Your prompt response is very much appreciated. I to use the powerline adapters for various things at... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Phoenix049, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Phoenix049
    Phoenix049 Guest

Hi wi7bit,

Your prompt response is very much appreciated.

I to use the powerline adapters for various things at home and reported good speeds.

I think we will return it under the returns policy and try again.....I thought i had finally got my brother back into xbox.....haha will try another and fingers crossed we can play online together soon.

Many thanks again.

:)

Phoenix049, Oct 16, 2020
  2. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Controller Issue and Xbox One Placement

Well, the xbox one uses WiFi direct to connect while the Xbox 360 uses other technology.

In short, the design of the Xbox One and the WiFi hardware card on the console has been problematic for many as far as controller connection. My response is, do what works best and maybe consider re-arranging the room and rooms adjacent so that any WiFi
    interference is eliminated entirely. Also consider plugging in the xbox one vs. using a WiFi internet connection.
  3. Phoenix049 Win User

Hi wi7bit,

Your prompt response is very much appreciated.

I to use the powerline adapters for various things at home and reported good speeds.

I think we will return it under the returns policy and try again.....I thought i had finally got my brother back into xbox.....haha will try another and fingers crossed we can play online together soon.

Many thanks again.
  4. wi7bit Win User

Hi Phoenix049

Sorry to hear you are having Wi-Fi issues with your Xbox. Seems you tried a lot of troubleshooting and to me, this sounds like that the Wi-Fi card in the Xbox is faulty. Just make sure there isn't anything near you that could be interfering with it.

I would say you have two options. Take the console back to the game store and explain the situation (they should be able to replicate the error) or just use the LAN cable. I suspect the store will just take it back and stick it back on the shelf.

You will find most gamers use the LAN option anyway as it is far better than Wi-Fi for latency reasons. But this depends on your situation and how far the router is away from the console. I use power-line adaptors and they works fine for me, but other people
    have commented that they don't work so well in their homes.

Good luck!
  5. ReneAwesome420 Win User

Wifi Connect-New XBox Update

i just bought a new Xbox One, and i cannot connect to the wifi, i cannot update it cause i cannot connect to the wifi, and i don't even know what to do at the moment, any help please.
  6. SirAngry Win User

ps4 bluetooth vs xbox wi fi direct

[quote user="Favious M"]

Just on smartglass and stuff like that using Wifi Direct. Say you're using a tablet with smartglass connected to the One using wifi direct, does that mean the wifi the tablet is getting internet through stops working at that stage? So basically can you have
    a device connected to another using wifi direct while still using wifi for internet at the same time?

[/quote]

WiFi Direct and standard WiFi are two different things. Hooking up other devices to your Xbox One using WiFI Direct shouldn't have any impact on your WiFi Internet connection.
Thema:

1. Xbox one not connecting to any WIFI. - Similar Threads - connecting WIFI

2. Microsoft solitary collection and xbox live have error 124 & Not connecting to wifi

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft solitary collection and xbox live have error 124 & Not connecting to wifi: How do I fix error 124 for Microsoft solitary Collection and xbox live. no internet connection? 265d44bd-2f8c-4b58-8631-d9de6f2b264f
  3. Wifi connection really laggy but connection on other devices are fine

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wifi connection really laggy but connection on other devices are fine: Wifi connection really laggy but connection on other devices are fine Hi, i have recently been having issues with my xbox connection. For the past 2 weeks all my games have been having lag spikes...
  4. Xbox One impossível se conectar a rede wi-fi !!![Xbox One impossible to connect to wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One impossível se conectar a rede wi-fi !!![Xbox One impossible to connect to wifi...: A conexão de rede wi-fi aparece normalmente, porém ao tentar conectar a rede, aparece uma mensagem falando que é impossível se conectar a rede e logo após aparece 6 dicas de como posso resolver o...
  5. Xbox 1 can’t connect to xfinity WiFi and it’s the only one I have!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 1 can’t connect to xfinity WiFi and it’s the only one I have!: Hi. I am trying to connect my xbox to my xfinity wifi but it says that it needs additional authentication needed. I select the option to open the webpage but it turns all black. When I try to do...
  6. Do i have to use phone app to set up wifi connection?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Do i have to use phone app to set up wifi connection?: Do i have to use phone app to set up wifi connection? Huh you never need thebphone app unless you got proofs enabled and only for signin ands thats the autheniticator app or two factor...
  7. Xbox kicks back to home when loading Game, ONLY when connected to Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox kicks back to home when loading Game, ONLY when connected to Wifi: When I start a game (any game) I get kicked back to the home screen. If I go offline, it's fine the game will start like normal. I have hard reset, cleared cache, cleared saved data on games,...
  8. Xbox one won’t connect to WiFi anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t connect to WiFi anymore: Hey everyone, My Xbox one stopped connecting to wifi yesterday and evertthing was fine thursday, but now when I turn it on it says “connect to Xbox live”. I went into network settings and no wifi...
  9. Xbox 360 Slim Says It needs a Wireless Networking Adapter to Connect to WiFi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim Says It needs a Wireless Networking Adapter to Connect to WiFi.: So My Xbox 360 Slim Just Disconnected me from the WiFi and I tried to Reconnect but it said, something like To be able to connect to the wireless network I need the Adabtor...etc. Although Ik the...
  10. Xbox One X loses wifi connection when Kinect is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X loses wifi connection when Kinect is connected: Hi, it is the same issue as https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-s-kinect-one-wifi/d8a3d72a-ba68-4a9c-bcd5-3fad87472184?auth=1 but the other thread is locked without...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one wont connect to wifi anymore