Xbox one not connecting to servers

Discus and support Xbox one not connecting to servers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have live & wifi. But my xbox one has started disconnecting to servers such as Sky & MW2, sometimes not even letting me access settings. Can anybody... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SianyP1, Feb 4, 2020.

1. SianyP1
    SianyP1 Guest

I have live & wifi. But my xbox one has started disconnecting to servers such as Sky & MW2, sometimes not even letting me access settings. Can anybody help as to WHY!!!!??!! Please!!

:)

SianyP1, Feb 4, 2020
  2. sdwcn Win User

cannot access any games or application via marketplace, constantly getting error code = 0x876c0001

my xbox one is set to connect to region HK servers.
  3. johnjohnfly117 Win User

Any advantages when connecting xbox directly to a modem?

Hi,

With wired connection directly to the modem, you've a better connection , and a better stability of your connection.

But the wirelles device on your Xbox one is fine enought for on-line gaming.

About lost connection on destiny server, don't bother , everyone have connection issues with their server.
  4. XeoN xAsSaSiiNo Win User

Comcast customers can't connect to Xbox Live (8015190B or 80151909)

It connected to the 2k servers without it being 1500 a couple of times on the Wi-Fi but when I had to cut my xbox one off and come back to play it wouldn't let me connect to the servers without the cable. But once I plug the cable in it connects me to the
    2k servers. Do I need a new modem because it wont let me connect to the server but it says Im connected to live and it let's me access every live feature besides the online multiplayer and connecting to the server in 2k14. Is there a specific thing needed
    for the wifi to be able to connect to the server
  5. jenene54 Win User

Multiplayer server issues

Occurring on 2 different xboxes in our home.

1. Sea of thieves- cannot connect to server

2. Call of duty modern warfare

3. Fortnight

The server kicks them off.

One xbox is direct connected and other is wifi.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Another live connection problem with no internet issues

Thema:

1. Xbox one not connecting to servers - Similar Threads - connecting servers

2. Blocked server connectivity

in XBoX on Windows
    Blocked server connectivity: My Server connectivity won't work. It has worked a couple times in the past but most of the time it doesn't work. Is there a fix to this? i have gone all over the internet trying to find a fix but...
  3. Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...: I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted and get a message that says I lost my connection to the EA servers. 1c8555aa-f0ef-4e53-b4f9-f46977f121c0
  4. Can;t connect to EA servers at this time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can;t connect to EA servers at this time: Hi, Wonderring if any one help please. I've just bought an Xbox, downloaded fifa 20 and setup an account with EA sports. When I try to play some one online, i get the 'can;t connect to EA...
  5. nao ta conectando no servidor[Translation-not connecting on the server]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nao ta conectando no servidor[Translation-not connecting on the server]: o jogo da microsoft bingo nao esta conectado no servidor tem 24 horas que faço? [Translation-the game microsoft bingo is not connected on the server has 24 hours what do I do?]...
  6. Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?: I been having problems connecting to the minecraft mini game servers, I was able to play them a couple moths back (2020 January time) but now i'm not able to (2020 may time) It loads for a...
  7. : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...: : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment. Hi, at a point you mentioned mobile hotspot, you have problem with that too? if so then the...
  8. Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Losing connection with server during the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Losing connection with server during the game: I`m playing age of empires definitive edition and every time I`m in a online game I get disconected about 10mim after it starts. I`m using a wired conection of 240MB in Brazil, my internet...
  9. Apex Legends Can't connect to EA servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends Can't connect to EA servers: Just finished a game and when i tried to leave it just got stuck on "connecting to lobby". Closed the game and restarted it but now it keeps giving me the network connection error and says to test...
  10. Terdo is unable to qualify and server connectivity is ''blocked''

in XBoX on Windows
    Terdo is unable to qualify and server connectivity is ''blocked'': Having Xbox live issues on Forza Motorsport 7, Windows says Teredo is unable to qualify and says server connectivity is ''blocked'' I have gone though the troubleshooting and still not able to...