Xbox one not connecting

Discus and support Xbox one not connecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't connect to xbox live, i dont know why, i'm really getting tired of my xbox one having so many problems! 5f760b24-13a3-4b4f-8cc4-59e299038725 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IGAM32W1N, May 2, 2014.

1. IGAM32W1N
    IGAM32W1N Guest

Xbox one not connecting

I can't connect to xbox live, i dont know why, i'm really getting tired of my xbox one having so many problems!

:)

IGAM32W1N, May 2, 2014
  2. GeezaMon101
    GeezaMon101 Guest
    Xbox One not connecting

Sorted it. If anyone has this problem in future try signing out of your account and then back in again, sounds stupid but it worked for me!

GeezaMon101, May 2, 2014
  3. GeezaMon101
    GeezaMon101 Guest
    Xbox One not connecting

Is anyone able to help me? My Xbox One wont connect to the store, i am also unable to watch Netflix or Amazon Video, it just says that there's an Error and to try back later. I also have to play my games 'Offline'. I have checked the internet connection
    and that's fine!

I have already tried unplugging it and leaving it for 10 minuted but the problem persists!

Anyone also had this problem?

GeezaMon101, May 2, 2014
  4. Jyxa
    Jyxa Guest

Xbox one not connecting

As of now, the issue should have been fixed. The Xbox Live Core Services were limited, and many users were unable to sign in or connect to Xbox Live due to the problem. It's not on your end, so if you're still experiencing issues, Microsoft is still working
    on the problem.

Jyxa, May 2, 2014
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just after update xbox one

6. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  7. Schief Win User

Smartglass Wifi Direct

Correct, at this time the Xbox One SmartGlass application must be connected to the same home network that your Xbox One console is connected to in order to discover and connect to your Xbox One console.

@EvoFool, can you double check that you have installed and are running the Xbox One SmartGlass app? This is a new application specifically for connecting to the Xbox One as distinct from the previous Xbox SmartGlass application which is used to connect
    to the Xbox 360 console. Thank you.
  8. Beard 0f Steel Win User

games

I just hope I can connect my Xbox into my Xbox 360 and connect that to my Xbox One for a totally Xbox orgasmic experience.

Hopefully I can connect my Kinect to my Kinect 2 which will be connected to my Xbox One which is connected to my Xbox 360 which is connected to my Xbox to record this fantastic event.
  9. LogicaLucidity Win User

Service Alert On Xbox 360, No errors, 2 machines

Both of the 360 consoles are on a wifi (wireless) connection. Each one is connected to separate routers. All necessary ports are open and the NAT Type on my Xbox One is 'Open'. The Xbox one is connected to one of the routers with one of the 360's.
Thema:

Xbox one not connecting

1. Xbox one not connecting - Similar Threads - connecting

2. Xbox One S is connected to the internet but not Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S is connected to the internet but not Xbox live: I reset my Xbox because of a Network issue with the Xbox. It was connected to the internet (was actually downloading updates for a few games) but then I was not connected to Xbox live (and my...
  3. Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360: When I try to connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360, I get this error code: 80151909. When I test the connection it says Network: Connected Internet: Failed Xbox Live: Blocked There has to be a...
  4. Xbox One X Dropping Wired Connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Dropping Wired Connection.: Alright, so I have had my xbox since the release date and I have never had one problem. I decided to clean up my setup one day unplugged everything cleaned etc.. Wired everything back up and...
  5. : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection: : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection New development.... When I go into Privacy Settings on my Xbox Live account I get either a 502 error (bad...
  6. Teredo Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo Connection Issue: I keep getting a teredo error message every two games of NBA 2k20 park, so online multiplayer games. I will be in the middle of a game and the connection to xbox live just goes out. I have a...
  7. Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.: Hey there, all of a sudden I cannot connect to XBox Live anymore...don't know the reason why. When I search for possible network connections there aren't any listed...but when I test the...
  8. I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...: This is the message. Translated to english it says "We are sorry, an error has occured. Try again in xbox.com but still doesnt work [img] f9a52549-6e90-42d5-a0c0-2de5866d02f5
  9. The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540)

in XBoX on Consoles
    The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540): Hi to all, i have an XBOX ONE model 1540. When i connect the power supply to the console, the power supply turns off immediately. I tried the same power supply to other XBOX ONE 1540 and it works....
  10. Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV: I have my Xbox connected to my sound bar which supports Dolby Atmos, then I have my sound bar plugged into my TV's HDMI ARC input. When I enable the HDR setting on my TV for the input that the...