XBOX ONE NOT GIVING REWARDS points

Discus and support XBOX ONE NOT GIVING REWARDS points in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok I have been getting emails about getting rewards points for purchasing games. so i buy them and i dont get any points i get the points for my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE WALTNESS, Jun 19, 2014.

1. THE WALTNESS
    THE WALTNESS Guest

ok I have been getting emails about getting rewards points for purchasing games. so i buy them and i dont get any points i get the points for my xbox 360 but any games i buy from the xbox one i get nothing you guys have the xbox one saying it gives you points
    but ive made a lot of purchases and got nothing and im pretty mad. i would like for your support team to look into this because im not the only one with this issue and since im on the team would you please give me a answer so i can pass the information to
    other players who are getting the same issues. thanks so much.

:)

THE WALTNESS, Jun 19, 2014
  2. XBOX ONE OFFER

Thanks for the clarification, TheLostBoy1! The email that was sent was specifically for the 50,000 Rewards points. The £50 promotion was sent to users on their Xbox 360 dashboard, and is not related. You will want to post up in our
    Rewards Support forums about the 50,000 Rewards points. The Rewards points should be deposited in your account on 11/15/2014 for this promotion, so please hold off on posting until after that date.

Misses Quinzel, Jun 19, 2014
  3. chipopotamus
    chipopotamus Guest
    Score Streaks

I keep one low points score streak reward, one mid-points score streak reward, and one high points score streak reward at all times, even though I routinely switch them up. The care package is one of my favorite lower points rewards, because sometimes you'll luck up and get a high points reward from it.

chipopotamus, Jun 19, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jun 20, 2014
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

XBOX ONE OFFER

Thanks for the clarification, TheLostBoy1! The email that was sent was specifically for the 50,000 Rewards points. The £50 promotion was sent to users on their Xbox 360 dashboard, and is not related. You will want to post up in our
    Rewards Support forums about the 50,000 Rewards points. The Rewards points should be deposited in your account on 11/15/2014 for this promotion, so please hold off on posting until after that date.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Bing rewards and Xbox One

The Bing Rewards Gold price for an Amazon $5 card and 400 MSP is the same - 475 Rewards points. The non-Rewards Gold price is different - 525 points for $5 card vs 500 points for 400 MSP.

Assuming they keep offering rewards, I would presume there will be $5 Live codes available via Bing Rewards after MSP ends.

Also, the every-16-days thing doesn't usually last. Bing offers 31 points a day (and 32 on one day of the week) during the summer. During the winter they cut it back to 16 points a day (17 one day a week). At least, that's how my Rewards points options have
    tracked for the past year or two.
  7. IceStorm III Win User

how many Microsoft points could i potentially get for a 1 month x-box live code if i were to trade a friend

550 MS points or so. One month of Gold is 679 Bing Rewards points if one is Bing Rewards Gold. 100 MS points is 120 Bing Rewards points. 400 MS points is 475 Bing Rewards points.
  8. I Sh00t Back x Win User

Reward points

My only problem is that the 360 achievements never register. It takes me a couple of days for the xbox one achievements to come through
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Reward points

Hello UlTiMaTe RuShEr,

From the FAQ:

What content can I earn a % back on purchases for?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify towards your MyVIP Star Rank and % back on purchases, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes,
    movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, subscriptions like EA Access and Xbox Game Pass, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points
    or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

Since many of your purchases in the last two months were pre-orders, they were not eligible for MyVIP and therefore did not award payback.
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE NOT GIVING REWARDS points - Similar Threads - GIVING REWARDS points

2. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  3. Games Pass quests not giving reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Pass quests not giving reward points: Every time I try to complete a Games Pass quest through the rewards app, it doesn't seem to register ny progress. Ive been downloading and playing the eligible games and unlocking achievements but...
  4. Reward system should be giving me 6000 points

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward system should be giving me 6000 points: It is saying if I buy sea of thieves, I get 6000 points, I have bought sea of thieves and not been given the 6000 points. Can someone help? 45fecb4d-7efd-4196-a9ef-6b85a9b50596
  5. Purchase made on Xbox 360 not giving Microsoft Rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Purchase made on Xbox 360 not giving Microsoft Rewards points: I made a purchase via my Xbox 360 and didn't get any points, 2 months earlier I bought gold using credit, the same way as I bought the game, and got points but this time nada, zilch, nothing -...
  6. Not giving me my Xbox live rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Not giving me my Xbox live rewards points: I have saved up over 5 thousand points and I'm not getting any money in my account. 2ca444a0-cd4c-41ae-a302-7aba6bfbfc79
  7. Xbox Live Rewards don't give you points for purchases

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards don't give you points for purchases: Just bought COD: WWII. My friends are all talking about the rewards they received. Went and checked my rewards, surely I haven't been getting any rewards for digital purchases through the...
  8. i need help my xbox rewards program account will not give me points whats so ever

in XBoX Rewards
    i need help my xbox rewards program account will not give me points whats so ever: okay so i need help with my xbox live rewards program account, now ive had this account since i had my xbox 360 since 2014 and i recently bought an xbox one and still to this day i cant get any...
  9. Microsoft Rewards isn't giving me my points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards isn't giving me my points: I had bought an Xbox One X on the releasing date for it. I wasn't until yesterday that I was informed that there was a. Rewards system. The rewards system grants 50000 points to whoever buys an...
  10. Xbox rewards not giving me points for purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox rewards not giving me points for purchases: I appear to have not received Xbox rewards points for purchases that I have made over the past few months I used to get them earlier this year but all of a sudden this has stopped I have waited...