xbox one not loading games

Discus and support xbox one not loading games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; just got this new last week bought a game and downloaded a game but today will not load any game please help ade4a725-1243-4840-8ad8-1d7e90adc437 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HundredRyan, Apr 5, 2015.

1. HundredRyan
    HundredRyan Guest

just got this new last week bought a game and downloaded a game but today will not load any game please help

:)

HundredRyan, Apr 5, 2015
  2. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    XBOX ONE not loading games

If none of your games are working first try turning your console off and unplug it for 30 seconds. If that does not work please check for a system update in

Settings > System > Console Info > Updates . Look for "update pending".

Next, if still nothing, please remove and redownload your account: Add or Remove a Microsoft Account on Xbox One

And finally, if still, please reformat your console keeping games and apps (requires account redownload as well):

Settings > System > Console Info & Updates > Reset console > "keep games and apps".

ChiefJoboo, Apr 5, 2015
  3. XBOX ONE not loading games

Hi

Installed F1 2018 Friday, now none of my games are loading including the new game?

DannyWhitehead1, Apr 5, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down. That should fix the issue for you.

onyxishere, Apr 6, 2015
  5. CodyPalmer Win User

Xbox Backward Compatability Issue

My xbox one games load just fine. I was able to finally load my 360 games.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

Ability to pre-load games leading up to their digital launch

7. CharlesWichus Win User

Fallout Game of the year edition for Xbox One and Xbox 360

Yes the game is loaded, like I go out of Vault 101 and the DLCs never load, usually on my old Xbox 360 once I reach Springvale that's when it usually loads, and when it loads it shows up on the radar, but it doesn't load on my Xbox One, I have Fallout
    3 Game Of The Year edition for Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I have installed all 5 DLCs but they don't load. And no I am not getting any error codes at all. so please help me with this situation
  8. RivalFoxylady Win User

Lego Movie Serious Glitches

I'm having issues with the game not showing be save. i restarted my xbox one and it still will not show my loaded game. is there any fix to show the loaded game?
  9. Aventhyz Win User

XBOX ONE not loading games

Do a Power Cicle on your Xbox and check If It works
    IF It doesn't work so put your Xbox in offline mode and try to open the game
Thema:

1. xbox one not loading games - Similar Threads - loading games

2. Games just load but dont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games just load but dont start: Why games keep loading and dont want to start 0c1035fc-a2db-4512-8f07-a0e77e95dcad
  3. My overwatch can’t load in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My overwatch can’t load in game: Ok, theres this problem going with my overwatch disc. Whenever I try to start the game, it lets me into the game but it takes forever to actually load things(Ex:It takes too long to load the...
  4. Games load title screen then bounces back to the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games load title screen then bounces back to the home screen: We are having an issue with our Xbox One. Games will load the title screen, then a buzzing sound happens and it ends up back on the home screen. We have tried to power cycle the Xbox. We have...
  5. Ark survival genesis and season pass not showing up in loaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival genesis and season pass not showing up in loaded game: I had just purchased the genesis dlc and season pass for 35$ but when i go to try and find it in the loading screen or main menu i cant find anthing for it. I knwo it says it comes with 2 map...
  6. My xbox is loading really slow. Games load really slow and updating games really slow.

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox is loading really slow. Games load really slow and updating games really slow.: My xbox is updating games really slow and taking forever to load, got any ideas that could help? submitted by /u/N1ck__nam3 [link] [comments]
  7. My Xbox game isn't loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game isn't loading: I downloaded the nba 2k20 game and it isnt loading up and its not giving me a error code so i dont know what is wrong my commection to the internet is good 7a3ee800-8058-460b-8f8a-7098e61b4a2a
  8. My Monopoly game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Monopoly game will not load: My Monopoly game will not load. It starts too then freezes up. Uninstalled 3times and still does it. What can be done? 3853f643-c0d7-4419-937d-8cecd917ee9d
  9. Forza Horizon 4 encounters "application error" event when attempting to load game from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 encounters "application error" event when attempting to load game from...: I'm having an unusual issue here. Whenever I try to play FH4 on my new machine, it crashes during the first load screen into the game world, OR it lets me into the game world and if I drive away...
  10. Game loading is black

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game loading is black: When I opened a game It Showed A BLACK screen 7897db1f-6518-4792-ba9a-436a78dfa93b