Xbox one not recieving achievement

Discus and support Xbox one not recieving achievement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Destiny 2 not getting achievement even though I have done what is required. 14a9c048-37e4-4383-8e6d-d0e98be55aaf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CryptoBaymax13, Apr 15, 2019 at 4:33 PM.

1. Xbox one not recieving achievement

Destiny 2 not getting achievement even though I have done what is required.

:)

CryptoBaymax13, Apr 15, 2019 at 4:33 PM
  2. FreeAndSay Win User

Be 100% sure that you're completing the requirements before trying any troubleshoots but, don't worry about it at all. It should show as unlock later if you already did it.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there CryptoBaymax13,

Thanks for reaching out! I understand you are having an issue with receiving an achievement for Destiny 2.
    I recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting resource for
    Problems
    with Xbox One achievements and challenges.

• If a completed achievement hasn't appeared online after 72 hours, your console may not be connected to Xbox Live.

If you still don't see your completed achievement or challenge, visit the
    Xbox
    Support Forums – Achievement Unlocking Issues
    for more troubleshooting solutions.

Hope this helps. Let us know.
  4. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Have you tried reinstalling the game? Sometimes helps to reinstall and see if the data sync causes the achievement to unlock as it should have done. 2 days ago I had an achievement unlock after I renewed my game pass subscription and reinstalled Forza
    Horizon 4.

Happy Gaming!
  5. CryptoBaymax13 Win User

It is the nightfall strike. I have done it several times.
  6. CryptoBaymax13 Win User

Thanks. I did login in to TrueAchievements website. And it showed that the achievement is locked. What period of time do you recommend to wait?

I talked to Microsoft support earlier and they had me to remove my profile from the xbox, and add it back on. And did not see a difference. As far as I can tell it is just this game that is doing it.
Thema:

1. Xbox one not recieving achievement - Similar Threads - recieving achievement

2. Xbox app notifications not being recieved

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app notifications not being recieved: When my xbox receives notifications (achievements, messages, party invites) the app does not notify me like it should. Last year i had a galaxy j7 and all features worked perfectly fine, the i...
  3. Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019: Not working; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests All of the quest displayed for March has been completed and display complete status. The Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests to...
  4. MK11 Beta Code - no email recieved yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MK11 Beta Code - no email recieved yet: Hello I pre ordered the MK11 game with the BETA.. from what I read MK11 should of gone live today but still no email with the code , and also is there something I can if I don't have access to...
  5. Why can I not send or recieve messages through the Xbox App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not send or recieve messages through the Xbox App?: I am running 2 Windows 10 Computers. Neither computer will allow me to send or receive messages through the Xbox App. I can send and receive messages using an internet browser, and I have no...
  6. 2 Achievements not unlocking, despite recieving notifications from Xbox and the Xbox app on my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Achievements not unlocking, despite recieving notifications from Xbox and the Xbox app on my ...: So heres the story, as short as I should make it. Due to financial issues, we couldn't pay for our WiFi bill in time, until pay day last friday. We were without internet last thursday, no biggie....
  7. when I earn a achievment, i dont recieve the achievment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when I earn a achievment, i dont recieve the achievment: I earn the achievment when playing games but it dosent register and I dont recieve the achievment.. f617f662-4986-4f1e-aa95-d3f2ce813ef8
  8. Did not recieve Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not recieve Achievement: logged on to netflix had achievement at 96% and it went back to 3% 29570dd6-4d93-4910-be9d-a05892c12f00
  9. im not recieving achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im not recieving achievements: im not recieving achievements for any game i tried to recover account and clearing cache nothing seems to work i recently recover my account to my new xbox 360 6 months ago...
  10. Not recieving achievements unlocked while playinf offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not recieving achievements unlocked while playinf offline: I was having issues with my internet for a few weeks and was forced to play offline. While offline there are achievements I know should have unlocked but never did. I seen something about having...