Xbox One not staying on

Discus and support Xbox One not staying on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So it started a while back, where it would just turn on and go off without the green screen. It works sometimes, but it just stopped altogether and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SparkyOwl640904, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Xbox One not staying on

So it started a while back, where it would just turn on and go off without the green screen. It works sometimes, but it just stopped altogether and refuses to work. It just comes on for a few seconds and then just goes off. Could it be a fan problem? Or
    maybe dust?

:)

SparkyOwl640904, Aug 14, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Xbox One not staying on

It definitely could be a ventilation issue. Maybe something internal. You may have to send it in for repair as suggested.
  3. SparkyOwl640904 Win User

Xbox One not staying on

Nope. It doesnt stay on long enough.
  4. Ultimategamer1 Win User

Xbox One not staying on

Have you factory reset your Xbox to fix the issue or does it not stay on long enough?
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox One not staying on

Do you have a Xbox One with external power supply or an Xbox One S or X with internal power supply?

I say that because in the first case you can try another power supply (ask to a friend if possible) to see if this fix the problem.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox One not staying on

Thema:

Xbox One not staying on

1. Xbox One not staying on - Similar Threads - staying

2. XBOX 360 Wireless Speed Wheel - X button won't turn on and stay on -repairs and spare parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Wireless Speed Wheel - X button won't turn on and stay on -repairs and spare parts: Hi My son has an XBOX 360 Wireless Speed Wheel. Great device. The X button switch won't turn on and stay on. It has new batteries. Not been dropped. If I hold the X button down the other...
  3. xbox wont stay on 2-5 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont stay on 2-5 seconds: xboxone s wont turn on more then 5 seconds 3d02422c-8155-4036-9e99-6700d628672e
  4. Xbox One S won't start/stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't start/stay on: My Xbox One S won't stay on. I plug it in and turn it on, the X lights up and chimes, then immediately turns off. Is there a way to fix this at home? Is it worth the $ to send it in for repair or...
  5. Xbox One Won't Stay On. Makes Grinding Sound Then Shuts Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Won't Stay On. Makes Grinding Sound Then Shuts Down: My XBOX One has started making a grinding sound when I turn it on. It does not produce a signal to the TV, and shuts down after 30 seconds - 1 minute. Is the hard drive going bad? Any help will be...
  6. Do you plan to put this on iPhone aswell or will it stay as a android exclusive?

in XboX Insiders
    Do you plan to put this on iPhone aswell or will it stay as a android exclusive?: submitted by /u/csmp719 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One S won’t turn on or stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won’t turn on or stay on: Its really that simple, i dont know how to turn a console inside out so is their a simple fix to this issue? I know this is very common with the S. e73c4e36-ed2e-45e3-b75f-5ef5fc138155
  8. Connecting and Staying Connected to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting and Staying Connected to Xbox Live: Hey, I have been on Xbox for over 10 years. I have enjoyed it a lot. Currently I am experiencing problems with connecting and staying connected to Xbox live to play multiplayer games. When I am on...
  9. How long is the xbox game pass for pc stay on beta

in XBoX on Windows
    How long is the xbox game pass for pc stay on beta: Right now you can subscribe for one month for 1$, how long will this last? 44135513-4b9a-4378-9448-82f582ee3a63
  10. I unlocked 2 achievements before the game froze; will they stay unlocked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I unlocked 2 achievements before the game froze; will they stay unlocked?: I know this is kind of a silly question, but I was playing an online match on Friday the 13th: The Game. During the match, I unlocked 2 achievements. My character died, but I remained in the match...