Xbox One not staying on

Discus and support Xbox One not staying on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So it started a while back, where it would just turn on and go off without the green screen. It works sometimes, but it just stopped altogether and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SparkyOwl640904, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Xbox One not staying on

So it started a while back, where it would just turn on and go off without the green screen. It works sometimes, but it just stopped altogether and refuses to work. It just comes on for a few seconds and then just goes off. Could it be a fan problem? Or
    maybe dust?

:)

SparkyOwl640904, Aug 14, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Xbox One not staying on

It definitely could be a ventilation issue. Maybe something internal. You may have to send it in for repair as suggested.
  3. SparkyOwl640904 Win User

Xbox One not staying on

Nope. It doesnt stay on long enough.
  4. Ultimategamer1 Win User

Xbox One not staying on

Have you factory reset your Xbox to fix the issue or does it not stay on long enough?
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox One not staying on

Do you have a Xbox One with external power supply or an Xbox One S or X with internal power supply?

I say that because in the first case you can try another power supply (ask to a friend if possible) to see if this fix the problem.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox One not staying on

Thema:

Xbox One not staying on

1. Xbox One not staying on - Similar Threads - staying

2. Xbox won't stay powered on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won't stay powered on: So last night I was playing rainbow six siege with some friends until I was getting offline when xbox popped up a console update (I'm apart of the preview program) so I updated the system went...
  3. Xbox One S won’t stay turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won’t stay turned on: Went away for a week and went to turn my xbox one s on and It wont stay turned on. Press the power button and the start up beep noise will work and the light will come on but there is not signal...
  4. Xbox Controller Wont Stay Open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Wont Stay Open: My controller that i recently bought in February isn’t working properly, I got new batteries and it turns on, until a few seconds later it just’s closes. HOW DO I FIX THS?...
  5. Games staying on my TV screen after I eject them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games staying on my TV screen after I eject them: Hello Games have been staying on my TV screen after I eject them I meant to say on my last post could this be the Disk Drive going bad in my X box one S console ? Thank You...
  6. Games staying on One S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games staying on One S console: Hello Games have staying on my X box One S console after I eject a game could this be the disk drive going bad? Would anyone know what I could about this problem? Thank You...
  7. Xbox Won't Stay On

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Won't Stay On: I recently opened up my xbox to clean it out, because I thought that might help some of the major performance issues I've been having (I've had to factory reset my xbox 3-4 times just to get it to...
  8. Xbox One S won't stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't stay on: Hi - I'm wondering if anyone can help me, I've tried searching the forum and the Internet for answers but can't find anyone with exactly the issue I'm experiencing. My Xbox One S turns on, but...
  9. Xbox app just stays on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app just stays on the loading screen.: Whenever i open the app it just keeps loading. I have cellular data and my Iphone is fully updated. Ive tried deleting and reinstalling but it didnt work. Also mi have another question. Whenever...
  10. Can't stay connected to the internet.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't stay connected to the internet.: I have an Xbox one original (packaged with halo mcc) and no matter what game i play i dc. I factory reset my Xbox a few times, rest the router, etc,. Idk what the issue is, can someone please help...