Xbox One Not Turning On/Unresponsive

Discus and support Xbox One Not Turning On/Unresponsive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Guys Yesterday I was playing PGA Tour 2k21 on my Xbox One (Original model) when suddenly the Xbox turned off. I had no warning that it would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CraigSharples, Jan 12, 2021 at 6:22 PM.

1. Xbox One Not Turning On/Unresponsive

Hi Guys

Yesterday I was playing PGA Tour 2k21 on my Xbox One (Original model)

when suddenly the Xbox turned off. I had no warning that it would happen.

When I tried to turn the console back on it wouldnt respond to me pressing the power button.

My external hard drive also seems to have no power either.

I know it isnt the 4 way socket as my PS4 and Soundbar are both working fine.

Has anybody had anything like this happen to and were you able to fix it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards

:)

CraigSharples, Jan 12, 2021 at 6:22 PM
  2. SillyJoey844785 Win User

Xbox One S Keep crashing after few minutes of use since October update....

I have almost the same Issue on the standard Xbox one ever since the last update crashing freezing glitching having to power cycle as Xbox becomes unresponsive to controller.

notice sometimes if you hold home button and select turn off Xbox it locks up and wont shut down turn on or anything just the turn off controller or Xbox screen stuck and unresponsive end up power cycling think up to my 20th power cycle sinse the update
    grrrrrr.

Microsoft You have broken my Xbox please Fix it :(
  3. ScarcePort6230 Win User

Brand new Xbox One is very buggy and regularly freezing...

I'm able to turn my XBox One one on with my controller but then the whole thing is unresponsive. All I am able to do is hit the home button and turn it back off. Very frustrating and disappointing as it is a gift for my son and he was able to use it once
    so far. Anyone working on this issue?
  4. TheLOSTJoker23 Win User

XBOX APP on PC CONTROLLER ISSUE

No error message the controller does not turn off, just randomly becomes unresponsive.
  5. TylerLataille Win User

Xbox one Home/ Xbox entirely not responding

Would love to know myself one min everything was fine shut it off came back turned it on and blank screen menus unresponsive and all attempts at a reboot fix pointless
  6. LNK726 Win User

Black dashboard screen on Xbox one x

Yep me too. First it told me it couldn't retrieve the update, so of course I tried to turn it off and on again. Now I have a black screen that only lets me turn off the xbox or turn off the controller. And support is unresponsive.
Thema:

Xbox One Not Turning On/Unresponsive

1. Xbox One Not Turning On/Unresponsive - Similar Threads - Turning Unresponsive

2. Controller won‘t turn on After update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won‘t turn on After update: So I wanted to update my older Controllers via my new Xbox. For one it worked fine, for the other one ist failed. Now the Controller wont turn on anymore, even when I plug it in via USB. I read in...
  3. I got hacked what do I do they keep turning my xbox off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got hacked what do I do they keep turning my xbox off: I got removed the credit card, changed password, and enabled two factor authentication 6dde873c-c032-4a6f-b560-1d5b4a0adaea
  4. Xbox series X randomly turning on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X randomly turning on?: Hi, my xbox series X is randomly turning on. Is anyone else having this issue?? 58e706c8-7eca-4359-a13d-efe4a7ca3eb6
  5. Xbox Series X keeps crashing/turning off/freezing. Almost every xbox optimised game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps crashing/turning off/freezing. Almost every xbox optimised game.: Hi guys. I ve requested service because my xbox kept turning off or freezing at title screen of the most xsx games. Gears 5 can't get past title screen, freezes constantly, or turns off console....
  6. xbox series x not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x not turning on: please help, my xbox series x will not turn on. When you press the power button it will light up and bleep for one second and turn off. Ive tried all thr troubleshooting guides but no joy, and as...
  7. Xbox one x turning off while playing online multiplayer in NBA2k21

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x turning off while playing online multiplayer in NBA2k21: Xbox one x turning off while playing online multiplayer in NBA2k21 submitted by /u/juliojones23 [link] [comments]
  8. when turning x box on making funny noise then turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    when turning x box on making funny noise then turning off: I bought my son an xbox end of august but now when i turn it on it makes a funny noise and then turns off. should i try and contact xbox direct or return to argos where i got it from which may be...
  9. When I turn my xbox one on it says getting system ready. Before it gets to the end I'm get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn my xbox one on it says getting system ready. Before it gets to the end I'm get...: I've tried holding the power button in for 10 seconds until it goes off and tried holding the pair and eject buttons then pressing the power button but do not get the 2 power on sounds. Does...
  10. Controller unresponsive if Xbox is turned on via Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller unresponsive if Xbox is turned on via Kinect: As the title states: if I turn on my Xbox via "Xbox on" kinect command, it powers up just fine. When I turn on my controller, I receive a solid light, but the controller doesn't respond to...