Xbox One not uploading captures or achievements to activity feed

Discus and support Xbox One not uploading captures or achievements to activity feed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About 3 or 4 months ago, my Xbox stopped uploading my achievements and captures to Xbox live and the Xbox app. I've checked my settings and they are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bentley444, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Bentley444
    Bentley444 Guest

About 3 or 4 months ago, my Xbox stopped uploading my achievements and captures to Xbox live and the Xbox app. I've checked my settings and they are all set to where it should upload automatically. Ive tried doing it manually from the recent captures menu, but a message pops up saying "Something went wrong" and "Sorry, we can't share this right now. Try again later." When I first take a screenshot it always gives me the notification that it's been uploaded to Xbox Live, but when I hold down the button to view it I get the same pop up message. My friends can't view my recent achievements or captures either. When I got to the app, it's the same deal, it only shows achievements from 81 days ago and nothing afterwards other than friends I've added.

:)

Bentley444, Jan 26, 2021
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Game captures are not showing up in activity feed

G'day
    AD631

To my understanding screenshots and clips are no longer automatically uploaded to Xbox Live. You have to manually upload to XBLive and then share to your activity feed and/or clubs etc.

This way allows you to review your shots using Manage Captures and delete them from the console if they are not what you expected and share those that you want to share.

Achievements can be shared automatically depending on your setting in

Settings > Preferences > Activity feed.
  3. WinterSolstice Win User

Captures stored ON my Xbox disappeared

It's not related to the update.

The Xbox console has only a limited amount of reserved space for captures, so if that limit is reached, new captures will "push out" older captures.

If you wish to keep certain captures permanently, you need to use Upload Studio to upload your captures to OneDrive for example.
    Then why is it that when i went to look at the recent captures that ive made over the last few days, the only captures i have were from over a year ago?? Where are all of my recent captures? Even the captures i had posted to my activity feed are gone
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Unable to share external HD captures on Xbox Live

What you need to do is copy your captures to the captures folder on Windows 10, should be in your videos folder. Then launch the Xbox app, select captures, then select this pc, and your captures should be listed, select the capture you want to upload, and
    give it a name, and choose the game it's for, and select upload. Once it is uploaded it will take a few hours to go on the xbox live feed.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Screenshots

Press the Xbox button to suspend the game. Go to the Upload app on your
    Xbox One and choose the screenshot you want to share from Manage Captures. Press the Menu button and choose Share. The
    screenshot can be uploaded to Twitter, OneDrive, your
    Xbox activity feed, private message, or your own personal showcase
  6. Goth Vampirella Win User

Am i able to post an image to my activity feed from outside xbox ?

Actually, with the Xbox App on a PC you can download or UPLOAD captures to your feed. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox One not uploading captures or achievements to activity feed - Similar Threads - uploading captures achievements

2. All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio: Can anyone explain why every single one of my game captures stored directly to my Xbox storage were deleted when Upload Studio was discontinued? I had years of clips saved that are now just...
  3. uploading clips and captures from pc to xbox live.

in XBoX on Windows
    uploading clips and captures from pc to xbox live.: Is there any update on that? pc players can't share captures and clips to xbox live anymore and we still don't have a update from microsoft when this feature is coming back or even if it will come...
  4. Game captures will not save/upload to xbox (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Game captures will not save/upload to xbox (alpha skip ahead): I took a screenshot i got notified that the screenshot was saved but it doesn't show up in my recent capturew or on game dvr. Then i tried to take multiple screenshots everytime i get notified...
  5. Cannot upload captures to xbox live, only clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot upload captures to xbox live, only clips: Every time i try to upload a capture it won't let me, it always says "something went wrong, try again later". Is it my WIFI?, LAN? e24265bf-7268-4792-844e-cad1b030a1a6
  6. Can't upload game capture's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't upload game capture's.: So I tried taking a screenshot and uploading it but it wont upload, There's no error code and when i try to manually upload it says it's uploaded but it didn't. The last time something I...
  7. Xbox captures constantly asking to upload in order to share.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox captures constantly asking to upload in order to share.: When I take a screenshot or screen record, it keeps saying I need to upload said screenshot or screen capture. Once it’s “uploaded” I see the good ol’ “Something went Wrong. Please try again...
  8. Captures not uploading to xbox live on the One S, mobile or PC app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Captures not uploading to xbox live on the One S, mobile or PC app: I have power cycled my console, done a soft reset and none of my captures are uploading to xbox live on the the console, the mobile app or the pc app. they won't even upload to onedrive. I can't...
  9. Unable to upload new captures or delete old ones to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to upload new captures or delete old ones to Xbox Live: My Xbox Series X can no longer upload captures to Xbox Live nor am I able to delete any old captures from Xbox Live using either the console, the Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion app or the Xbox...
  10. My Captures Aren't Uploading To Xbox Live, Been Happening For A Week, Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Captures Aren't Uploading To Xbox Live, Been Happening For A Week, Please Help: alright so i'll cut to the chase, I've been having trouble with my Xbox One, every time i want to share say a stylish moment from Devil May Cry 5 the picture and or clip will say that it has been...