xbox one not wanting to sign in to my account

Discus and support xbox one not wanting to sign in to my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey wat up guys im having the same problem as u guys I turned on my xbox one everything went good but wen I waz ganna sign in to my profile I got an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Av CrAzy BOii, Jan 22, 2014.

1. xbox one not wanting to sign in to my account

Hey wat up guys im having the same problem as u guys I turned on my xbox one everything went good but wen I waz ganna sign in to my profile I got an error it didnt let me sign in ive tried restarting but it didnt wrk I could sign in with my xbox 360 but
    not with xbox one anyone knw how to fix this ??????????

:)

Av CrAzy BOii, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Meridius
    Meridius Guest
    Netflix and Amazon Prime, one account 2 xbox. Help

Hi all

I have two xbox one and want to be able to watch Netflix or amazon prim on one xbox and play games on the other at the same time, the problem is I can not run the apps without a xbox live account and I can not sign in as I am already signed in on the one I play games.

why can I not sign into the apps without a xbox live account as this is annoying and I just can not get this to work

any help thanks

Meridius, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Shireakou
    Shireakou Guest
    Changing Your account login e-mail.

Hi guys im wanting to know if its possible to change me accounts sign in email to my new current one because im trying to link my origin acount with battlefield for the battle log and due to having an old email on the xbox account and a new email for origin
    its not hapening is there any way to change this?

Shireakou, Jan 22, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey there!

-

Could you please give us a little bit more information? What type of error message are tyou getting when you go to sign in? Is the account that you're posting from the account that you're issue is pertaining too?

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 22, 2014
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hey there!

-

Could you please give us a little bit more information? What type of error message are tyou getting when you go to sign in? Is the account that you're posting from the account that you're issue is pertaining too?
  6. BlackDragonN001 Win User

New to XBox Live...How do I sign in?

Not 2 accounts.

I want to sign into my XBOX LIVE account on my main profile on my XBOX

I have a profile on my XBOX 360, it's never been used on XBOX live before. I want to sign into THIS XBL email on THAT profile.

But the only option it gives me is to make a whole NEW account...but I already paid for this one... :(
  7. Roosterrock149 Win User

Change/delete Twitch account

I can't sign out either, I signed in on my xbox 360 before I had an Xbox one, and once I got xbox one, I wanted to stream and I made a new twitch account to match my YouTube channel name and because I have long since forgotten the password of my old one,
    but when I got twitch on Xbox one and tried to sign in, I was already somehow signed in on my old one and it wouldn't let me sign out
  8. The Claap Win User

Download free Xbox Live gold game

You should be able to access Live if you have the account that has the subscription signed in. So, say your son has Live on his account, but you don't on yours. Sign his in, and then "switch accounts" and sign into yours. You'll have access to live, and
    you should be able to download whatever game you want. This is on the Xbox One. I'm not sure about child accounts, but the accounts on my Xbox have live as long as my account is signed in.
  9. Aprildawn88 Win User

Gold Membership - 360 and One

Your gold membership is tied to your xbox live account. Therefore when you sign in, as the xbox live account holder on either system (any XBOX system actually) your gold membership carries over. However, you cannot be signed into two systems at the same
    time. If I had both my xbox 360 and my Xbox one on the same time, and tried to sign in on one while signed in on the other, it would sign me off on the other system.

If you have multiple people wanting to play in the same household, they need their own xbox live account and their own membership.
Thema:

1. xbox one not wanting to sign in to my account - Similar Threads - wanting sign account

2. I want to delete my xbox account that I NEVER signed up for

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to delete my xbox account that I NEVER signed up for: Microsoft have created an xbox account for me (so good of them) and I do not want it. However, all the information I have managed to find says I have to delete our full Microsoft account and I...
  3. Quero assinar live Gold mas Não Posso (I want to sign live Gold but I can't)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quero assinar live Gold mas Não Posso (I want to sign live Gold but I can't): Estou com um certo problema, comprei um gift card xbox, meu atual saldo é de 55R$, tendo o saldo tentei assinar a promoção de 3 meses de live gold por 29R$, mas ao assinar esta pedindo pra...
  4. I never signed up for music pass, never knew I had it and now want a refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never signed up for music pass, never knew I had it and now want a refund: This is a joke. I never signed up for music pass, have no idea what it is, nor obviously have I ever used it. Yet I have been charged for this for the past 21 months. As my credit card statement...
  5. Plz I want to sign up for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plz I want to sign up for me: plz I want to sign up for me ec246f02-eef9-424a-9e65-745ee052ab20
  6. My mirosoft Solitaire Games wants me to sign in but will not will not let me, and I do have a ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mirosoft Solitaire Games wants me to sign in but will not will not let me, and I do have a ...: When I bring up the game it states for me to sign in, but when I press sign in it just repeats the same message and I can't sign in. 4ee71582-6166-432c-b304-308f64ce832e
  7. Says I have to sign in to Xbox live but I do not want or have it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says I have to sign in to Xbox live but I do not want or have it: I am trying to sign in to the xbox and on either of my two profiles it brings me to a page that says I have to sign in to xbox live first. I do not have xbox live nor do I want it. How do I...
  8. i want to know right as i get into a game and start doing stuff i get signed out then suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to know right as i get into a game and start doing stuff i get signed out then suspended: please help i want to know why i was suspended dbc42604-19b5-43ba-b449-c46d925c7d58
  9. Xbox when ever I want to play a game it says please sign in with the account that owns the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox when ever I want to play a game it says please sign in with the account that owns the ...: Xbox idk what is happening right now but it will not let be play any of my games if you know anything about this pls tell us how long the fix is gonna take 8ec86148-f690-44ea-98d6-3f777132cbea
  10. Do I have to sign in to my Live account ever time my kids want to play a downloaded game I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I have to sign in to my Live account ever time my kids want to play a downloaded game I ...: I bought the downloaded Minecraft for my XBOX 360. I created separate profiles for my kids but it appears that I have to sign in to my Live account every time my kids want to play it. Is this...