Xbox one not working properly

Discus and support Xbox one not working properly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, when i turn on my xbox one x it will start up fine but when I go to open a game from game pass the game will open but then the audio will sometimes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GPViper66, Aug 30, 2019.

1. GPViper66
    GPViper66 Guest

Hi, when i turn on my xbox one x it will start up fine but when I go to open a game from game pass the game will open but then the audio will sometimes cut out and then slowly the app will be force shut. It will also not allow me to open settings at points
    or even some tabs in the settings menu. My network is connected via ethernet. It started of saying I need to clear my local saves and I did but nothing has seemed to happen.

:)

GPViper66, Aug 30, 2019
  2. EcuasellpaDude Win User

Hey Bleux400 go on this link right here it will take you through step by step information about how to solve the green screen issue. You will probably need to power cycle your Xbox meaning hold the button until it is completely shut off and then unplug and
    wait 30 seconds and then turn back on. If that doesn't work it will tell you to use the offline system update diagnostic tool. Finally if that doesn't work then it needs to be repaired. :) I Hope that helps man. Here is the link:

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-solution
  3. The Blue Ocelot Win User

I forgot to mention that I have previously left it over night in this stand by mode in case it was updating and when I woke up it was still blinking so I doubt it was an update. I didnt know you can press and hold the power button like that so I will give
    it a shot when I come home! I will update in around 6 hours and tell you guys how it goes
  4. bavow1982 Win User

I'm one of the beta testers and after the official public release of the update 1406 I don't know if others are having this problem too my xbox one keeps freezing up when one of my games has an update. I was trying to load another game while my Forza downloads
    it's up date and it would freeze up on me I did the hard shut down at least 6 time.
  5. The Blue Ocelot Win User

Ok I got home and turned on my xbox and im stuck at the xbox logo with the green backround.

I tried holding the power button for 10 seconds and rebooted but it doesnt go past the green screen.

I have been waiting for 30 minutes at the green logo
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Try restarting your console:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
Thema:

1. Xbox one not working properly - Similar Threads - working properly

2. buttons xbox controller not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    buttons xbox controller not working properly: Hello MS, I want to return my controller because the B button isn't working properly. The controller is 6 months old so still in warranty i guess. How can i get a return number and to where can...
  3. Ultimate Game Pass doesn't appear to working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass doesn't appear to working properly: I upgraded to the ultimate game pass a couple months ago and had remaining live left for 2 months. I recently just got charged for the first time for the pass. It went through my bank and...
  4. Power Options not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Power Options not working properly: tl,dr; my Xbox used to be able to turn on and off my TV and soundbar but with an additional TV decoder or restarting the console those commands don't work anymore. Hello, I have been facing this...
  5. Left thumbstick not working properly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Left thumbstick not working properly.: My recently bought Xbox controller (about 3 weeks ago), already has issues. The left thumb stick doesn't respond to inputs properly; when I move it over to the left sometimes it doesn't respond to...
  6. Headphone jack not working properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone jack not working properly?: Hey so yesterday the controller audio jack stoped working. I tried everything, reset the controller, the default settings, etc. Today I tried to plug in my headset that I use only for thus...
  7. Xbox is not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is not working properly: My xbox stopped displaying on my screen and my controller does not turn on(wired controller) Also the xbox shuts down within 15-45 seconds I'm a little tech savvy so i took the case off and...
  8. Panasonic TC-50PS60: Xbox wont connect/work properly

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-50PS60: Xbox wont connect/work properly: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-50PS60: Xbox wont connect/work properly 1. Do a hard restart, by holding the power button for 10 seconds. 2. If that doesn't work, perform a factory reset without...
  9. Xbox one x screen saver not work properly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x screen saver not work properly: https://vimeo.com/351528028 I upload short video so u can see. While i wanna turn on manual screen saver its work maybe 1 sec and than turn off. I see this last few build already in alpha skip....
  10. Game Pass not working properly for xbox 360 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass not working properly for xbox 360 account: I have an old xbox 360 which has my profile downloaded /logged in and later I bought a 'game pass for console'. Then I used my browser to search games, and issue is while trying to click 'Install...