xbox one not working

Discus and support xbox one not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently my xbox one had gotten error code e202 upon start up so I had to factory reset it and it started working again but just a couple of days after... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by logbeardj, Jul 26, 2019.

1. logbeardj
    logbeardj Guest

xbox one not working

Recently my xbox one had gotten error code e202 upon start up so I had to factory reset it and it started working again but just a couple of days after my xbox will say it is on when I click on the on button but nothing will pop up on my screen, and I
    don't think it has to do with the hdmi because even though it says my xbox is on my controller wont connect to it and I have also tried a new hdmi cord and nothing has changed. Does anyone know a fix? I have an original xbox one by the way.

:)

logbeardj, Jul 26, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox one not working

Hi there,

please be aware that this forum section is for the managing account for the fixxbox 360.

Have you tried the power cycle via the exact steps mentioned here:
    support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console

Let us know the results?
  3. EvilBoris GX Win User

Xbox One not working!

4. ShadowAckers Win User

XBOX ONE will not work.

I have quite literally tried everything i have found online short of ripping it apart or throwing the thing out my third story window onto the concrete below. The only thing this console is good for right now is a $500 paperweight that lights up every now
    and then.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

XBOX ONE will not work.

Hey there ShadowAckers!

Sorry to hear about booting issues. I recommend trying a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can get this issue sorted.

Please give the following steps a try:

• Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 5 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console.
    • Power on your console to see if your console is recognized by your TV.
    • If the issue continues, try using a different HDMI cable if possible.

Give the suggested steps a shot and let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue.
  6. ThisBeaverBites Win User

Xbox one not working

having the same issue after 1 week of use...soft reset and fully unplugging it hasnt worked
Thema:

xbox one not working

1. xbox one not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Minecraft won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t work: on minecraft it wont let me make my own worlds it says “you are almost out of data storage space! Minecarft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up space” but i dont know how to...
  3. Console no longer works after 2 loud popping noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console no longer works after 2 loud popping noise: hello my Xbox is from the US and I tried it in Europe I bought a converter from 220v/110v it works for like 5 mins and then popped twice, smell of warm wires was very obvious and some liquid...
  4. Headphone jack not working properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone jack not working properly?: Hey so yesterday the controller audio jack stoped working. I tried everything, reset the controller, the default settings, etc. Today I tried to plug in my headset that I use only for thus...
  5. Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes: I have noticed an issue with playing prey when I go to launch the prey game witch is downloaded from the store on my console. when I was playing the game everything was working great and running...
  6. Xbox Avatar Editor Not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor Not working: Hi, my xbox Avatar Editor won't launch, i launch it, it stays 5 mintues and then a message pops up "we couldnt moad your avatar ... something went wrong" I tried everything and did all...
  7. Network- Ethernet cable suddenly stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network- Ethernet cable suddenly stopped working: The cable works on other devices. Ive been using this for months on the zbox and now its just stopped working when i run tests it says it cannot connect to dhcp server. Ive ran all the solutions,...
  8. Xbox Game Bar not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not working.: Hi Team, when trying to post o LFG is not working, it immediately shots off. Can you guys show me how to fix this? 8fb218c1-aa7e-40e9-b1c0-385a63e0493d
  9. Looking For Group Doesnt Work

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking For Group Doesnt Work: I use Windows 10 And The Looking For Group Doesnt Load.And When I try To make my own posts it says "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group".Please Help....
  10. Capture Screenshot failing to work on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Capture Screenshot failing to work on Xbox One: I have an original model Xbox One, purchased it in 2016, the capture screenshot ability was working up until a week ago, thought it was a bug due to a recent update, and decided to wait a bit and...