xbox one not working

Discus and support xbox one not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently my xbox one had gotten error code e202 upon start up so I had to factory reset it and it started working again but just a couple of days after... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by logbeardj, Jul 26, 2019.

1. logbeardj
    logbeardj Guest

xbox one not working

Recently my xbox one had gotten error code e202 upon start up so I had to factory reset it and it started working again but just a couple of days after my xbox will say it is on when I click on the on button but nothing will pop up on my screen, and I
    don't think it has to do with the hdmi because even though it says my xbox is on my controller wont connect to it and I have also tried a new hdmi cord and nothing has changed. Does anyone know a fix? I have an original xbox one by the way.

:)

logbeardj, Jul 26, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox one not working

Hi there,

please be aware that this forum section is for the managing account for the fixxbox 360.

Have you tried the power cycle via the exact steps mentioned here:
    support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console

Let us know the results?
  3. EvilBoris GX Win User

Xbox One not working!

4. ShadowAckers Win User

XBOX ONE will not work.

I have quite literally tried everything i have found online short of ripping it apart or throwing the thing out my third story window onto the concrete below. The only thing this console is good for right now is a $500 paperweight that lights up every now
    and then.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

XBOX ONE will not work.

Hey there ShadowAckers!

Sorry to hear about booting issues. I recommend trying a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can get this issue sorted.

Please give the following steps a try:

• Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 5 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console.
    • Power on your console to see if your console is recognized by your TV.
    • If the issue continues, try using a different HDMI cable if possible.

Give the suggested steps a shot and let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue.
  6. lolsodapop Win User

Xbox one will not work

This would be one of those times where i would be extremely bad at giving complete directions so rather than try doing so, i think this video will be just what your looking for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRISRo1bJ9Q

The same issue you are experiencing has happened to me once before and this video helped rest my xbox back to factory settings without having to go to any menus through the xbox it's self. Hope this helps.

-
Thema:

xbox one not working

1. xbox one not working - Similar Threads - working

2. MK11 Aftermath "Summer Heat Skin Pack" DLC NOT WORKING/DOWNLOADING ON XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MK11 Aftermath "Summer Heat Skin Pack" DLC NOT WORKING/DOWNLOADING ON XBOX ONE: I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the game several times to get this DLC, but it's still not working. On the Xbox Marketplace, it says "This content is currently not available", yet...
  3. this isn't working, what is with this dumb thing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    this isn't working, what is with this dumb thing?: hello, I have xbox live but I need to sign up, I put my email but suddenly it says I have no password, what kind of f**king thing is this? I have tried everything to reset or create a password,...
  4. Project xcloud not working anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Project xcloud not working anymore: Back in February and March I was able to use xbox streaming feature no problem and since then I did not use it, not that I try it again is just get the screen that project xcloud is not in your...
  5. Right in the middle of my game my microphone stopped working but my headphone continued to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right in the middle of my game my microphone stopped working but my headphone continued to work: My microphone has decided to stop working in the middle of my game, my friends can't hear me anymore but I can still hear them and hear the sound of my games! I have tried with 2 microphone, 4...
  6. My mic no longer works as a mic... my headset does?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic no longer works as a mic... my headset does?: I understand that headsets can also work as microphones but this just happened out of nowhere. I recently logged onto my xbox and was at first scared that my mic didnt work until I started talking...
  7. Trouble getting RTX to work on Minecraft Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble getting RTX to work on Minecraft Windows 10: Hi. I've been trying to access the RTX beta using the insider hub. Whenever i enroll for it, no update appears. I have more then minimum specs for it (RTX 2060, Ryzen 5 3600, 16 GB RAM) so i...
  8. I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RunningTrain559 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox party chat doesnt work on the Companion app ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox party chat doesnt work on the Companion app ?: I have issues joining parties and talking to friends on PC. The app gives me a code (0x8923103D) along with saying the system might be down. Although its been saying this for months now an my...
  10. Xbox LFG Not Working On Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox LFG Not Working On Pc: I'm trying to use LFG to find a party on Sea of Thieves and every time I try to join one it says "This post is no longer available." I then refresh just to see the post still up and nothing...