xbox one nti tamper seal

Discus and support xbox one nti tamper seal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am looking at a used xbox one and it looks like a sticker on the rear of the machine is missing. Is this the anti tamper seal or is it located under... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by battchief38, Feb 8, 2014.

1. battchief38
    battchief38 Guest

xbox one nti tamper seal

I am looking at a used xbox one and it looks like a sticker on the rear of the machine is missing. Is this the anti tamper seal or is it located under the plastic case a it was on the xbox 360

:)

battchief38, Feb 8, 2014
  2. opened xbox

No mine has always returned with a new tamper seal

The Viral Cyrix, Feb 8, 2014
  3. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest
    Do not send Xbox to Microsoft for repairs

Just for reference, if anyone else breaks the seal on your Xbox then your Xbox can never be repaired by Microsoft ever again. They are the only authorized repair center.

Once that tamper seal has been removed, the repair center won't touch your xbox.

HAZMAT RADIO, Feb 8, 2014
  4. xbox one nti tamper seal

If any of the stickers are removed I would suspect it has been opened as almost every sticker crosses the join in the console shell

The Viral Cyrix, Feb 8, 2014
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

xbox one nti tamper seal

If any of the stickers are removed I would suspect it has been opened as almost every sticker crosses the join in the console shell
  6. Barack Obama-F53531C Win User

why i have banned :(

He said I tampered with my xbox, Also the xbox was bought brand new. You guys are nothing but microsoft fanboys. The director says I PHYSICALLY tampered with my xbox, yet the seal is on.
  7. Geth Win User

My console was rejected even though it has never been opened they said it had been tempered with

They can usually tell the Xbox has been tampered with because of specific seals or code being broke.
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

opened xbox

No mine has always returned with a new tamper seal
  9. Uralowl Win User

Brand new Xbox 360 having problems

The Xbox was factory boxed and sealed when I brought it so I doubt it was tampered with. Still planning on shipping it to Microsoft for repairs, hopefully I'm right about it not being tampered with, lol.
Thema:

xbox one nti tamper seal

1. xbox one nti tamper seal - Similar Threads - nti tamper seal

2. sigilli manomessi xbox one s [Translation - Tampered with seals Xbox One s]

in XBoX on Consoles
    sigilli manomessi xbox one s [Translation - Tampered with seals Xbox One s]: [img] [img] [img] salve, oggi mi sono recato al gamestop per usufruire dell'offerta per xbox one xa 149,99 euro prendendo la prima, il commesso del negozio però non mi accetta la console in...
  3. sigilli manomessi [Translation - Tampered seals]

in XBoX on Consoles
    sigilli manomessi [Translation - Tampered seals]: salve, oggi mi sono recato al gamestop per usufruire dell'offerta per prendere una xbox one x a 149,99 euro portando la one s, il commesso del negozio però non mi accetta la console in quanto mi...
  4. Tired of not being able to play games due to system tampering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tired of not being able to play games due to system tampering: I like many others like playing Modern Warfare games that we purchased on xbox360 and not like to play them on Xbox One. the problem that most of us are having is that out of 10 games there...
  5. Report of a player cheating in an online game, most likely tampered with his system or game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Report of a player cheating in an online game, most likely tampered with his system or game...: Hello, today I met a player who was using cheats/hacks online on Xbox 360 in the game COD Black Ops. He used invisibility and godmode cheat and basically was invincible. Gamertag= (Mod removed)...
  6. Xbox one tampered with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one tampered with: Got my son an xbox one in September. It turned out to be faulty. Took it back in November and got a new one. This month sent it away to xbox as it was shutting off in the middle of game play. Just...
  7. Account Tampering At Another Location

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Tampering At Another Location: I added my account on someone’s Xbox and now they are getting into it and sending messages to people which gets me banned! I now have a huge suspension because of him and I cant do anything about...
  8. Xbox One sent for repair but sent back as tampered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One sent for repair but sent back as tampered: Wonder if anyone can give me some guidance. My wife bough an Xbox One S from Argos for my daughter's birthday about 8 weeks ago. Her birthday isn't until this Saturday so we gave her about a...
  9. Someone logged into my account and tampered with my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone logged into my account and tampered with my account: I am almost certain someone has logged into my Xbox profile and tampered with my account. I went onto my recent activity and saw that an unknown IP had logged into my account, causing me to freak...
  10. Tampering by a cheater

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tampering by a cheater: Hello a few minutes ago while I played a call of duty modern warfare 3 from xbox one online a player named xGodfather wKx altered me in the game by unlocking everything is putting me at the...