Xbox One Official Stereo Headset Question

Discus and support Xbox One Official Stereo Headset Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys me being a pain with the Questions :( Am picking up the turtle beach XO ONE Friday :) now it comes with Mic Monitoring on the new headset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MessiahBrowny, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Xbox One Official Stereo Headset Question

Hi guys me being a pain with the Questions Xbox One Official Stereo Headset Question :(

Am picking up the turtle beach XO ONE Friday Xbox One Official Stereo Headset Question :) now it comes with Mic Monitoring on the new headset adaptor that Turtle beach are including.

Now my Question is i have the Xbox stereo adaptor will the XO ONE headset work with that adaptor this is in case the turtle beach adaptor breaks

Here is the link to the new adaptor in case anyone not seen it http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-...sories/ear-force-headset-audio-controller/644

:)

MessiahBrowny, Mar 5, 2015
  2. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    EnenDaveyBoy, Mar 5, 2015
  3. BigPete7978
    BigPete7978 Guest
    Help choosing headset

I use the Xbox One Official Stereo Headset. Great headset IMO.

BigPete7978, Mar 5, 2015
  4. Xbox One Official Stereo Headset Question

Will I need to update both adapters on the controller or just one

MessiahBrowny, Mar 6, 2015
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Headset question

6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

After new headset

7. ChiefJoboo Win User

Recommendation needed for Xbox One X headphones

I would recommend the official Xbox brand stereo headset as it claims to be compatible with all xbox one wireless controllers:

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset

It probably doesn't need the stereo headset adapter - but if you're going to buy this headset, better just buy the stereo headset adapter to get your other headsets, that you already own, to work properly
  8. mendler23 Win User

Xbox one stereo headset mic not working

I'm having this problem with you official Xbox one stereo headset with mic
  9. XBF Chris J Win User

Headset set up

Hello Wayne,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This link here has steps on setting up official Xbox stereo headsets but, it should still be relevant with the headset you purchased as well :

Set up and troubleshoot your Xbox One Stereo Headset

Hope this helps!
Thema:

Xbox One Official Stereo Headset Question

1. Xbox One Official Stereo Headset Question - Similar Threads - Official Stereo Headset

2. Official XBox Stereo Headset > microphone not working for Captures!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official XBox Stereo Headset > microphone not working for Captures!?: Hi, Can someone please help... I am slowly losing the will to live here. I bought my daughter the official XBox Stereo Headset to use with her new XBox One (Xmas) in order to capture her...
  3. Xbox One S and Official Stereo Headset Adapter not recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S and Official Stereo Headset Adapter not recognized: I recently purchased the official Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter for my Xbox One S. I was looking forward to managing the volume and mute buttons on the controller instead of through the awkward...
  4. Do I need the stereo headset adapter to use the officials Xbox Stereo Headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need the stereo headset adapter to use the officials Xbox Stereo Headset?: I recently bought the official Microsoft Xbox One stereo headset and as I have have one of the new controllers with the 3.5mm jack on the bottom I assumed I didn't need the adapter so the one I...
  5. "echo" problem with the official stereo headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    "echo" problem with the official stereo headset: Hi, I have the official stereo headset for Xbox one. When I am in a chat group (or game chat) I have a problem, all others users complain thatthere is an "echo" when they talk with me. The...
  6. How to use official Xbox One Stereo headset with 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use official Xbox One Stereo headset with 360?: I recently purchased the official Xbox One stereo headset, but since my old Turtle Beaches that I use for my 360 is going dead, is there any way I can utilize the official XB1 headset with my 360?...
  7. xbox one official stereo headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one official stereo headset: i have a small problem with this set as in it works fine in party chat but if we switch to game chat i cant hear any people properly who arent in front of me in game i know this is probably down...
  8. Official Xbox One Stereo Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official Xbox One Stereo Headset: Does anyone have a set? If so, what do you think of them? I tend to do a lot of gaming at night these days, so I really need a pair of headphones. One other thing, when watching a movie and...
  9. Official Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter with earforce dss 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter with earforce dss 2: want to be able to use my headphones connected to earforce dss 2 and Official Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapterbut how do i get sound thru headphones not headset like on 360 ?...
  10. Official Microsoft Stereo headset for Xbox One.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official Microsoft Stereo headset for Xbox One.....: I've been looking around for a decent headset since my Turtle Beach won't work on Xb1 and I found the above. Out 14th March priced at £59.99. Please someone find me a linky. My PC really don't...