Xbox One offline update

Discus and support Xbox One offline update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My internal HDD on my original Xbox One failed and I'm trying to do an offline update to a new drive. I apparently have to choose which version to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AH_2702, Oct 10, 2019.

1. AH_2702
    AH_2702 Guest

Xbox One offline update

My internal HDD on my original Xbox One failed and I'm trying to do an offline update to a new drive. I apparently have to choose which version to download based on my current update, which I can't check on the failed drive.

If anyone with an original Xbox One and regular vanilla system updates to the latest version (no previews or anything like that) could post what their version is it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

:)

AH_2702, Oct 10, 2019
  2. IGU Gh0s7 Win User

Green Screen Of Death, Black Screen HELP MEE

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

First update impossible "Your network is ok but there is some problems with xbox services"

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Failed to update ,error code 0x8b050038

5. Mr Boozyhead Win User

activity after update

6. BeastBadshah Win User

My xbox one is stuck at apply update.Please help

Solution is

Perform an Offline System Update

The Xbox One Offline System Update (OSU) process allows you to update your console by downloading a file to a USB flash drive and then installing that file directly onto your Xbox One console.

To use the Offline System Update, you'll need:

• A Windows-based PC with an Internet connection and a USB port.
    • A USB flash drive with a minimum 4 GB of space formatted as NTFS.
    • https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution to update console offline
Thema:

Xbox One offline update

1. Xbox One offline update - Similar Threads - offline update

2. Offline update files available or is my xbox a paperweight for now?

in XboX Insiders
    Offline update files available or is my xbox a paperweight for now?: My xbox crashed while downloading a game, speaking to technical and also following trouble shooting it points me in the direction of an offline update. Is there anyway this can be done or is my...
  3. USB xbox one offline update

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB xbox one offline update: i want to know how much gigabytes i need on my usb to offline system update my xbox. I have been on a lot of sites and the answers each were different. Thank you 619c65fe-94ef-4798-8568-346238591e41
  4. I can't play games offline after the latest update

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play games offline after the latest update: my xbox won't let me play games offline after latest update ea7ca3d4-6c3f-44f9-a9f5-8fdee4825132
  5. Preparing console stuck at 50% can't offline update

in XboX Insiders
    Preparing console stuck at 50% can't offline update: Been having the issues with my Factory reset being stuck at 50% for about 3-4 days now I've tried hard reset and nothing, offline update just gets to about 3% preparing console then e101 error,...
  6. Original Xbox One stuck on "Applying Update" during the Offline System Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One stuck on "Applying Update" during the Offline System Update: Hello! So, I've been having a loooot of trouble with my Xbox One for the past few weeks. It would take an eternity for the green loading screen to show up, then 2 more eternities for the freakin...
  7. not getting 2nd power up tone/beep when trying to use a usb for offline update due to error 102

in XBoX on Consoles
    not getting 2nd power up tone/beep when trying to use a usb for offline update due to error 102: last week my xbox one s suddenly stopped working. It is only 18 months old with no prior issues at all. I simply woke up and went to play my xbox and got the something went wrong screen with error...
  8. E106 and e101 offline update

in XBoX on Consoles
    E106 and e101 offline update: I keep trying to update my one x and it will pop the e106 code, I have my usb with the OSU1 update file and as soon as it hits 1% it says e101 and continue. I try to update for the e101 next and...
  9. System Update keeps failing. Offline update attempted but option is greyed out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update keeps failing. Offline update attempted but option is greyed out.: My system update on xbox one is consistently failing with 8B05000F error. I attempted an offline update but the button is greyed out for me. Can someone help me update my system? It is currently...
  10. Cant seem to download and of the OSU offline software updated\

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant seem to download and of the OSU offline software updated\: get to like 60% the what do uk it crashes and i havent had a single living person to help me because in reality how does an animated answering machine gona know what im saying yet alone help me...