Xbox One offline update

Discus and support Xbox One offline update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My internal HDD on my original Xbox One failed and I'm trying to do an offline update to a new drive. I apparently have to choose which version to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AH_2702, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

1. AH_2702
    AH_2702 Guest

Xbox One offline update

My internal HDD on my original Xbox One failed and I'm trying to do an offline update to a new drive. I apparently have to choose which version to download based on my current update, which I can't check on the failed drive.

If anyone with an original Xbox One and regular vanilla system updates to the latest version (no previews or anything like that) could post what their version is it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

:)

2. IGU Gh0s7 Win User

Green Screen Of Death, Black Screen HELP MEE

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

First update impossible "Your network is ok but there is some problems with xbox services"

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Failed to update ,error code 0x8b050038

5. Mr Boozyhead Win User

activity after update

6. BeastBadshah Win User

My xbox one is stuck at apply update.Please help

Solution is

Perform an Offline System Update

The Xbox One Offline System Update (OSU) process allows you to update your console by downloading a file to a USB flash drive and then installing that file directly onto your Xbox One console.

To use the Offline System Update, you'll need:

• A Windows-based PC with an Internet connection and a USB port.
    • A USB flash drive with a minimum 4 GB of space formatted as NTFS.
    • https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution to update console offline
Thema:

Xbox One offline update

1. Xbox One offline update - Similar Threads - offline update

2. Xbox - Offline System Update failing at step 3 - 42% (over all 76%)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox - Offline System Update failing at step 3 - 42% (over all 76%): Hi, My Xbox One S was unable to startup, so I tried to perform Offline System Update using USB drive. But during offline update using USB, step 1 and step 2 went successful. But during step 3...
  3. Factory Reset stuck at 50%, Offline Update stuck at 86%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory Reset stuck at 50%, Offline Update stuck at 86%: I have an original Xbox One purchased in 2015. Yesterday on startup it was stuck on the Green Screen of Death. I researched online and found the Factory Reset option. Everything was going well...
  4. Offline Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline Update: i tried to do a offline up date cause i was getting a E202 error message i went onto youtube to see how i can fix this problem. i followed the videos instructions and done the same thing as he...
  5. Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...

in XboX Insiders
    Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...: Obviously you wouldn’t be able to download a random file, just know which one you had previously within the last 90 days and you can with a bit of hope get everything back up and running....
  6. offline update dont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    offline update dont work: hallo i have a big Problem with my xbox all the time i want to start my xbox i get just a green screen with xbox logo so i try troubleshoot xbox one Startup Errors and what dont work so i try...
  7. Console boots to recovery, wont update offline or reset to factory (alpha skip ahead, OG...

in XboX Insiders
    Console boots to recovery, wont update offline or reset to factory (alpha skip ahead, OG...: Came to start up my xbox (this is my second/family room console, have a 1X also but this console is fine) and it booted to the recovery menu with 4 tiles. I first attempted to restart...
  8. xBOX ONE s failing to recognise memory stick in UBS when performing an offline update

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBOX ONE s failing to recognise memory stick in UBS when performing an offline update: Our Xbox one s failed to perform an update online and we are getting an E102 error so we are trying to update offline. We have downloaded the offsite update onto a memory stick but the xbox is...
  9. Original xbox one crashes on offline update by 58% and won't boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox one crashes on offline update by 58% and won't boot: Original xbox one crashes on offline update by 58% and won't boot 9a6a9480-d7d6-47bd-8a32-0417442b5273
  10. Xbox One console update fails with System Error: E101 0000503 80070003 (offline update)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One console update fails with System Error: E101 0000503 80070003 (offline update): Hi All, I am trying to update xbox one console which has not been used/updated in a while by doing an offline update and keep getting following error with OS1 or OS2 or reset to factory defaults...