Xbox One old Sweepstakes rewards list winners

Discus and support Xbox One old Sweepstakes rewards list winners in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why does the winners link to Sweepstake rewards only go up to June 2018 when it is now April 1st 2019? Have they stopped listing new winners. Is says... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by User847, Apr 3, 2019.

1. User847
    User847 Guest

Why does the winners link to Sweepstake rewards only go up to June 2018 when it is now April 1st 2019? Have they stopped listing new winners.

Is says every month there is a new winner and still provides a link to check who won recently but if you follow the link it takes you to an old page not touched since June 2018.

Can anybody explain this?

:)

User847, Apr 3, 2019
  2. MisterRatBoy Win User

3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. I think since they merged with Microsoft Rewards program, the old stuff from Xbox One Rewards program is gone. Pretty much the system of the credits, leaderboard and etc. It's like things get revamped and eliminating all the old data.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Winner of sweapstakes

5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Questions about Battlefield 4 USA vs EU Tournament.

EngineerxNo1,

From what I could find, individual winner's should have been notified already. Only once all winners have been selected AND confirmed they will publish the winner's list. More details about the sweepstakes can be found on the

Xbox Battlefield 4 Play and Win Official Rules
    page as well as the winner's list at the bottom of the page in section 13. Hope this helps!
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes'

Hi there SamuelBarnes

They do actually mention how many are up for grabs and do mention the winners on a page called winners, Each sweepstake is of course different. But there is always a chance to get something instead of sweepstakes, example xbox live or game pass or credit
    on your account ect :)
Thema:

1. Xbox One old Sweepstakes rewards list winners - Similar Threads - old Sweepstakes rewards

2. Rejoining Xbox - Old username associated with old email, new email automatically generated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rejoining Xbox - Old username associated with old email, new email automatically generated...: Good evening guys, I have an issue, but i'll try to break it down as simply as I can. I have two accounts. One is very old and has all my gaming history, achievements, friends and a username I...
  3. Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...: So I want to play halo reach again now that its on PC and use my old gamertag, but I can't remember my xbox live password from ~5 years ago, and the email I had attached to my account doesn't...
  4. X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games: Hello! I recently picked up a X-Box One S - the all digital version at the black friday sales. This is my first console in maybe 10 years or so, since the original X-box. So what I am wondering...
  5. Changed old gamertag to the new system yesterday but instead of showing a # between the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed old gamertag to the new system yesterday but instead of showing a # between the...: So right now I'm kinda pissed cause I changed my gamertag yesterday to what it is on all my other games and it said that it would add 4 numbers to the end of my username. That would've been fine...
  6. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  7. Recover 6 year old account name from Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover 6 year old account name from Xbox 360: Hello, I had an xbox 360 6 years ago and I had multiple users on it. Now with Halo coming to pc I heard that the game might force you to use your xbox live gamertag, which I do not want to use. I...
  8. Missing Jedi: Fallen Order Pre-Order codes for Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Jedi: Fallen Order Pre-Order codes for Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2: When I preordered the Xbox One X Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order bundle, the sales page said that it would include codes for both of the Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic games, which would be...
  9. Setting up xbox one x at the: "How old are you page"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up xbox one x at the: "How old are you page": Can anyone tell me how to change the MONTH setting on the: "How old are you page?" when setting up xbox one? Says on-line that there is a drop down menu of the months of the year, but I can't...
  10. How to connect a new headset when old one stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect a new headset when old one stopped working: How do i connect new headset to Xbox when old one stopped working 96644cca-9b2d-41b8-9a39-b4673bf9883c