xbox one on old tvs

Discus and support xbox one on old tvs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to use a universal component cable to go from my xbox one to an old tv with rca input. I dont want to buy a converter. can it be done? I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ug the Hooper, Oct 29, 2019.

1. xbox one on old tvs

I want to use a universal component cable to go from my xbox one to an old tv with rca input. I dont want to buy a converter. can it be done? I was streaming on laptop but xbox one became undiscovered somehow. so I found an old tv now I'm just tryna make
    my xbox discoverable.

:)

Ug the Hooper, Oct 29, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

xbox one on old tvs

Hi Ug the Hooper,

as I know this will not work because the ONE needs the HDCP-handshake. But at the start of the ONE there were SCART adapters for the 360 adapter that also worked on the ONE.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  3. AEP Knight Win User

Xbox Live having trouble with my new TV.

Well, to start off the problem is occuring whenever I try to connect to LIVE with my new TV hooked to the Xbox. My old TV works fine with LIVE, but the old TV has some audio problems so we got a new one. The new one does not allow me to connect to LIVE.
    I have a Xbox Arcade. The New TV is a Dynex 32" 720p. I am currently using a wireless connection.
  4. aRealMelon-09008EA5- Win User

1920x1080 problem. Vizio M3D550KDE

Your TV may not have the capability to handle the XBox and the PS3, however this problem is probably caused by the old model XBox. The old XBox does not provide as good visual support as the new one.
  5. ChicTeacher06 Win User

Connecting a dish hopper

He doesn't need an xbox to watch TV. You can run one HDMI from the hopper to the TV and run an HDMI from xbox to another slot on the TV. Unless it is an old tv and just has one HDMI input. In that case yes you can run it thru the Xbox but the xbox has
    to be on while you are watching tv and half the times you will need to do a full reboot on the xbox before you can watch TV. There are lots of issues with running your tv signal thru the xbox.
  6. LoneGuardian09 Win User

Roxio and stuff

I've tried everything. I have one of the old white xbox 360s, might that be the problem? If it was just the sound on computer then okay, but on the tv as well? Been through all audio options on tv
Thema:

xbox one on old tvs

1. xbox one on old tvs - Similar Threads - old tvs

2. Out of free minecraft windows 10 codes for old players?

in XBoX on Windows
    Out of free minecraft windows 10 codes for old players?: Trying to claim my free Minecraft windows 10 code on my minecraft java account bought back in 2012 and I just get this "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft...
  3. My old Gamertag is in bottom, is there anyway to remove the # name? My old Gamertag isn't...

in XboX Insiders
    My old Gamertag is in bottom, is there anyway to remove the # name? My old Gamertag isn't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  4. FIFA 20, old icons squads upload, how?

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 20, old icons squads upload, how?: Hi all out there, my son wants to install the icon (old players, squads) on the X-Box One. We seen tutorials of FIFA on PC.... but could not find any file to download for the console. The file...
  5. old Xbox one gamertag showing but underneath my new ones on

in XBoX on Consoles
    old Xbox one gamertag showing but underneath my new ones on: hi i changed my gamertag few weeks back but after the new update my old one showing again but in games i can see my new gamertag [img] 27d8427b-a232-49e9-a474-5e0dcfd51894
  6. Old Banned Xbox User

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Banned Xbox User: Its been nearly 9 years since my main account got banned from Xbox Live. Is there any chance the ban can be removed from that account? Do bans expire? The last time i logged on to my main it...
  7. Allow my 7 year old kid to join our Minecraft Bedrock server!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Allow my 7 year old kid to join our Minecraft Bedrock server!: So my daughter is using a win 10 computer, and when she joined the server, I had to allow here to join the server. The pc told me to log into aka.ms/accountsettings, but i couldn't do that Sign...
  8. Serious issue with signing into my old Xbox 360 acc.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Serious issue with signing into my old Xbox 360 acc.: I really need some serious assistance. Since I am unable to find a good Microsoft phone number that wont waste my time and only open on weekdays, I have heard about Halo Reach beta on PC, and I...
  9. Old console broke down - and all the games Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old console broke down - and all the games Disappeared: Hi, Our Son has an Xbox account under it we have set up an account for our daughter. Last week our daughter xboxone broke down. We bought an Xbox one S instead. The new console came with 3 games -...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 disconnect from my xbox one x all the time, 1 day old controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 disconnect from my xbox one x all the time, 1 day old controller: Should i return the controller due to it not working? is there a fix. Yes i update my controller. 53091824-a591-4d01-abda-996f883c8ed1