Xbox One on Two TVs for two player games

Discus and support Xbox One on Two TVs for two player games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way to use two TVs for games that are two player? Player one being on one TV and player two on the other using the same Xbox One? I know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JasonBurnette, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Xbox One on Two TVs for two player games

Is there a way to use two TVs for games that are two player? Player one being on one TV and player two on the other using the same Xbox One? I know that you can use two TVs with a splitter but is it possible
    to put player one on TV 1 and player two on TV 2? Thanks in advance for the responses.....

:)

JasonBurnette, Aug 2, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there JasonBurnette,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community to make this suggestion on how Xbox can improve it's services. I also think that's a pretty sweet idea, and it being so I would suggest that you post this on our
    Xbox Insider Ideas Reddit
    where they take this kind of customer input.

When you get a chance, post there so that Microsoft can hopefully take note and perhaps implement that with a new update.

Thanks!
  3. H3PA80R Win User

As the others already mentioned there is no option to do that. The Xbox has only one HDMI Out.
  4. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Sorry, but you can't do this, It sounds amazing but unfortunately this is something that we can't do on Xbox One.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

I think you do not have possible make the same console in the Same time play 2 diferent games
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Unfortunately Xbox doesn't support this feature, if you have any other questions just ask
Thema:

1. Xbox One on Two TVs for two player games - Similar Threads - TVs player games

2. Two xbox one S, two TVs and 2 headsets, one xbox ultimate (gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two xbox one S, two TVs and 2 headsets, one xbox ultimate (gold): We have 2 TVs and 2 xbox's. Both my son and I play together on separate family accounts with one Xbox live membership. We can play Fornite with each of our own gamer tags and create a party chat....
  3. HDR at 1440p or 1080p on 4K HDR TVs on Xbox One X? Working for anyone?

in XboX Insiders
    HDR at 1440p or 1080p on 4K HDR TVs on Xbox One X? Working for anyone?: I just bought a LG C9 Oled to use for Xbox One X. My intention was to use the (supported) 1440p@120Hz mode, with VRR, to reduce lag and judder. However, I can’t get it to work with HDR. Actually,...
  4. Sony: resurrecting CRT TVs.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: resurrecting CRT TVs.: Sony (Televisions): resurrecting CRT TVs. I have never complained about an uglt video game pucture except when i was 8 comparing Atari 2600 to Colecovision. I have never complaing the details...
  5. xbox one on old tvs

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one on old tvs: I want to use a universal component cable to go from my xbox one to an old tv with rca input. I dont want to buy a converter. can it be done? I was streaming on laptop but xbox one became...
  6. Xbox Dolby vision not compatible with my TVs Dolby vision

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Dolby vision not compatible with my TVs Dolby vision: The version of Dolby Vision that the xbox one x uses is not compatible with my TVs version of Dolby vision. I wanted to know if Microsoft was aware of this issue and if there were any plans of...
  7. Xbox One no longer connects with TVs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One no longer connects with TVs: Hi, I am experiencing a problem with my Xbox One. I turned it on today and attempted to play a game that is loaded on the Xbox One console, and the game would not initate After several...
  8. Does anyone know how to connect original xbox on HD tvs and 4k tvs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to connect original xbox on HD tvs and 4k tvs?: Does anyone know how to connect original xbox console to HD TVs and 4K TVs, and where to buy power cord and original xbox controllers? 685315e9-b1e0-4028-94ae-e5889ee7fc42
  9. Games flashing and some completley black not my tv tried it on other tvs HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games flashing and some completley black not my tv tried it on other tvs HELP: Some of my games flash with colours e.g ufc 2,fifa16,17,18 for my ufc 2 i have got two different copies of the game but it done the same thing so it is my xbox that is not working i know this...
  10. Does anyone know how to connect original xbox on HD tvs and 4k tvs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to connect original xbox on HD tvs and 4k tvs?: Does anyone know how to connect original xbox console to HD TVs and 4K TVs, and where to buy power cord and original xbox controllers? 685315e9-b1e0-4028-94ae-e5889ee7fc42