Xbox One on Two TVs for two player games

Discus and support Xbox One on Two TVs for two player games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way to use two TVs for games that are two player? Player one being on one TV and player two on the other using the same Xbox One? I know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JasonBurnette, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Xbox One on Two TVs for two player games

Is there a way to use two TVs for games that are two player? Player one being on one TV and player two on the other using the same Xbox One? I know that you can use two TVs with a splitter but is it possible
    to put player one on TV 1 and player two on TV 2? Thanks in advance for the responses.....

:)

JasonBurnette, Aug 2, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

As the others already mentioned there is no option to do that. The Xbox has only one HDMI Out.
  3. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Sorry, but you can't do this, It sounds amazing but unfortunately this is something that we can't do on Xbox One.
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Unfortunately Xbox doesn't support this feature, if you have any other questions just ask
  5. Tarnend Win User

the closest thing you can do to this is to do split screen on a 3dtv and then you use the 3d button for either vertical or horizontal and get some special 3d glasses that shows 1 part of the 3d (2 left lenses) and the other pair has 2 right lenses in, so
    you only see your half of the screen but in a full screen mode.

If that makes sense?

There is some slight shadowing but its not too bad.......
  6. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

definitely not, just one because of hdmi.
Thema:

1. Xbox One on Two TVs for two player games - Similar Threads - TVs player games

2. Xbox Dolby vision not compatible with my TVs Dolby vision

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Dolby vision not compatible with my TVs Dolby vision: The version of Dolby Vision that the xbox one x uses is not compatible with my TVs version of Dolby vision. I wanted to know if Microsoft was aware of this issue and if there were any plans of...
  3. Xbox One no longer connects with TVs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One no longer connects with TVs: Hi, I am experiencing a problem with my Xbox One. I turned it on today and attempted to play a game that is loaded on the Xbox One console, and the game would not initate After several...
  4. Epson 3010e: I want to do A muti screen set up like they did at e3, with 3 tvs sharing one ...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Epson 3010e: I want to do A muti screen set up like they did at e3, with 3 tvs sharing one ...: Epson (Televisions) 3010e: I want to do A muti screen set up like they did at e3, with 3 tvs sharing one giant screen I would like to know how to do A triple screen set up for the Xbox one to...
  5. Does anyone know how to connect original xbox on HD tvs and 4k tvs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to connect original xbox on HD tvs and 4k tvs?: Does anyone know how to connect original xbox console to HD TVs and 4K TVs, and where to buy power cord and original xbox controllers? 685315e9-b1e0-4028-94ae-e5889ee7fc42
  6. Games flashing and some completley black not my tv tried it on other tvs HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games flashing and some completley black not my tv tried it on other tvs HELP: Some of my games flash with colours e.g ufc 2,fifa16,17,18 for my ufc 2 i have got two different copies of the game but it done the same thing so it is my xbox that is not working i know this...
  7. Does anyone know how to connect original xbox on HD tvs and 4k tvs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to connect original xbox on HD tvs and 4k tvs?: Does anyone know how to connect original xbox console to HD TVs and 4K TVs, and where to buy power cord and original xbox controllers? 685315e9-b1e0-4028-94ae-e5889ee7fc42
  8. HD resolutions not working for most TVs via HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    HD resolutions not working for most TVs via HDMI: I have been facing what seems to be a worryingly common issue on my Xbox One S, and have not been able to find a solution. If I have it connected to my 720p projector, it works just fine, and...
  9. HD resolutions not working for most TVs via HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    HD resolutions not working for most TVs via HDMI: I have been facing what seems to be a worryingly common issue on my Xbox One S, and have not been able to find a solution. If I have it connected to my 720p projector, it works just fine, and...
  10. Splitting Xbox profiles on 1 xbox one to different tvs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Splitting Xbox profiles on 1 xbox one to different tvs: I would like to split my Xbox one into two different TVs so I can play two different profiles on two different TVs rather than playing split screen on one TV. How do I do this if I can?...