Xbox One: One Guide Preview Program bug

Discus and support Xbox One: One Guide Preview Program bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Report for update: OS version released: th2_xb_rel_1603.160225-1900 Released: 6:00PM PST 3/1 (2:00AM GMT 2/3) Problem: OneGuide: When watching tv... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XSTERSIA, Mar 3, 2016.

1. XSTERSIA
    XSTERSIA Guest

Report for update:

OS version released: th2_xb_rel_1603.160225-1900

Released: 6:00PM PST 3/1 (2:00AM GMT 2/3)

Problem:

OneGuide: When watching tv if you click down on directional button to scroll thru the channels and go to favorite channels which is the star, You are not able to scan through and select a channel.

:)

XSTERSIA, Mar 3, 2016
  2. Itzadam766
    Itzadam766 Guest
    Xbox one Preview Program Bug

i am having an issue I've been part of the preview program for a while and i just started having this issue i get this error message almost overtime a launch the app

it says

Something went wrong

Unexpected error -2147012865

The associated text with this error code could not be found.

The associated text with this error code could not be found

Itzadam766, Mar 3, 2016
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Mar 3, 2016
  4. XSTERSIA
    XSTERSIA Guest

[quote user=""]

Report for update:

Problem:

OneGuide: When watching tv if you click down on directional button to scroll thru the channels and go to favorite channels which is the star, You are not able to scan through and select a channel.

[/quote]

Update:

Hard reset does not fix it

XSTERSIA, Mar 3, 2016
  5. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    gds1972, Oct 31, 2018
  6. gds1972 Win User

7. XSTERSIA Win User

[quote user=""]

Report for update:

Problem:

[/quote]

Update:

Hard reset does not fix it
  8. Dirty Loco Win User

Xbox 360's latest update rant!

[quote user="ElectroFlying"]I thought you guys put the xbox 360 in the "Preview program" in order to test things and work out the bugs BEFORE you released them? Guess not![/quote]

The preview program is on the Xbox One, not the 360.
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

USB ports and code for Westinghouse tv

Hey there HUSKERFAN66,

You should be able to plug the device into the back of the console. It also sounds like other devices are working properly for you when plugged into the back. Are you in the Xbox One Preview Program by chance? It's possible this could be a bug and you'd
    want to post on the preview forums for the best troubleshooting if
    this guide
    doesn't help.
  10. Internet Expert Win User

My Xbox has been acting up...

Being in the Preview Program is exactly why your Xbox is acting weird. The preview program is essentially beta-testing for the next firmware release, and bugs are to be expected and reported.

You should have access to a private forum for Preview Program members. They can offer you more specialized help.

If you want to remove yourself from the Preview Program, you can read more here:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-update-preview-faq
Thema:

1. Xbox One: One Guide Preview Program bug - Similar Threads - Guide Preview Program

2. BUG: Guide takes a long time to populate after reboot

in XboX Insiders
    BUG: Guide takes a long time to populate after reboot: What it says in the description, when starting the console it will load the empty guide, then after 5 to 10 seconds load your last four apps/games. submitted by /u/NotFromMilkyWay [link]...
  3. BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu)

in XboX Insiders
    BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu): The guide opens (or close) not on every button press. There doesn't seem to be a clear pattern, I can open and close it 10 times in a row and then the 11th and 12th don't work at all, sometimes...
  4. I like the idea for the new guide, but do you think you can add a new "Press Y To Search"...

in XboX Insiders
    I like the idea for the new guide, but do you think you can add a new "Press Y To Search"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alex11867 [link] [comments]
  5. Interesting Guide Changes Rolling Out to Some Alpha & Alpha Skip-Ahead Users

in XboX Insiders
    Interesting Guide Changes Rolling Out to Some Alpha & Alpha Skip-Ahead Users: [IMG] submitted by /u/Spartan2170 [link] [comments]
  6. Changing the colour of the guide, menus and UI in future?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing the colour of the guide, menus and UI in future?: While I know the interface of the guide will remain the same from Xbox One over to Xbox Series X, how would you feel if we had the option to change the colour of the UI in a future update? For me...
  7. Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.: [IMG] submitted by /u/edwinser21 [link] [comments]
  8. System notification, go to guide and open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    System notification, go to guide and open?: Hi, I I purchased the arctis 9x and Sinked or paired it to my Xbox one S successfully, then I got a system notification that said, Go to guide and open. Can someone tell me what do I do to do that...
  9. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...: submitted by /u/imjory [link] [comments]
  10. One guide no longer changes channels after preview update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One guide no longer changes channels after preview update: i am on the latest and greatest preview build and starting with an update ago the Xbox tells me the channel I choose isn't found and to try again later. What makes the error so stupid is the fact...